Random trivia questions and answers printable quiz in English free online GK quiz is precise for every general knowledge learner. People get smarter and furnished on the basis of learning storage and the capacity they have. Every learning needs application. Theoretical learning in life must reflect practically, where random trivia questions and answers printable gives an enriched knowledge base and confidence to discuss, debate, or take right decisions on many occasions.
Random trivia questions and answers printable GK quizzes are accumulated carefully on various topics in order to make this general knowledge quiz online free the best one for all. Wherever you are, you can easily have a look at these random trivia questions and answers printable to pass 60 minutes in your life and ponder over these random trivia questions and answers printable facts, again and again.
Let’s solve these random trivia questions and answers printable quizzes!
Random trivia questions and answers printable
1. What is the practice of fortune-telling through the study of the palm?
Chiromancy, Palmistry, or chirology
2. Acupuncture in Medicine journal was first published in which year?
3. Who found the virus?
4. Who is the father of the computer virus?
5. Which playing card is called the Curse of Scotland?
Nine of Diamonds
6. Which award in golf is also known as the Jack Nicklaus Trophy?
PGA Tour Player of the Year
7. What is the first cell that may have arisen more than 3.5 billion years ago?
8. The SDGs were set up in which year?
9. How many mountains are there on Earth with elevations greater than 7,200 meters (23,622 ft) above sea level?
At least 109
10. In the movie Narnia, Aslan was the name of what?
The Lion name was Aslan
11. What is a mountain in the Khumbu region of the Mahalangur Himal, in the Nepalese Himalayas?
Nuptse or Nubtse
12. What is the structure inside the cell called that helps it survive?
13. Which is the oldest library in Asia?
Nayakas of Thanjavur
14. Where is the oldest library in America?
Darby Free Library (1743)
15. If you had variola what disease have you got?
16. What was the longest-used tool of human history?
Acheulean (Stone tool)
17. Which is the smallest unit of matter?
18. Sainte-Chapelle de Vincennes was founded at which time?
19. Where is the Puna de Atacama Plateaus located?
20. How many days are there in the month of October?
21. What is the desert covering much of Botswana and parts of Namibia and South Africa?
22. What organelle makes proteins?
23. What is Lancet?
Architecturally built long windows
24. What is the lowest land in Africa?
25. A fellmonger deals in what items?
26. What does Cherrybrook Kitchen produce?
27. Which cell organelle is involved in apoptosis?
28. Who wrote the film story for Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies?
29. What is the basic form of an arch?
Pure compression form
30. Vermeil, China, Green, Yellow these are the name of the room of which famous buildings?
31. What was the weight of the Welcome Stranger, the biggest alluvial gold nugget found?
97.14 kilograms (3,123 ozt)
32. Which enzyme is known as the suicidal enzyme?
33. What links Melissa, Mydoom, Sobig, and ILOVEYOU?
34. What is Oboe?
The oboe or hautbois is a type of double reed woodwind instrument
35. An unkindness is a group of what birds?
36. Ojos del Salado has the greatest rise on Earth: 13,420 m (44,029 ft) vertically to the summit from the bottom of what?
The Atacama Trench
37. What is the pH of the lysosome?
Between 4.5 and 5.0
38. What is the biggest library in the Philippines?
National Library of the Philippines
39. Gothic art was invented in the mid-12th century in which country?
40. Silica is another name of what?
41. Where was the first public library in the world?
Peterborough Town Library
42. What is the brain of cells?
Neurons (Brain Cells)
43. Luanda is a port in which country?
44. What is the theme of World Tourism Day in 2019?
“Tourism and Jobs: a better future for all”
45. An Albert chain is usually attached to what?
46. What is the original purpose of the ASDIC?
47. Why is the Colour of blood red?
48. What is the tallest mountain in Peru?
49. How many US presidents had previous military experience?
50. Maui Island exists where?
51. Interesting children’s book Harriet the Spy was written by whom?
52. Which blood cells have no Nucleus?
53. Bank of Mongolia was founded in which year?
54. What is the fourth goal in the 17 SDGs by the UN?
(4) Quality Education
55. What is Steganography?
Invisible ink writing
56. Which city served on the United Nations Security Council for the years 2013 and 2014, for the first time in the country’s history?
57. Which blood component has the shortest lifespan?
58. How many US presidents previously served as U.S. representatives?
59. Universidade Lusíada is a Portuguese-backed university with campuses in Luanda, Benguela what other city in Angola?
60. Do you know how many sections pig hearts have?
61. What is the “correct form” of the common misspellings people frequently make: abberant?
62. Which blood cell has the longest lifespan?
63. Which is the only floating national park in the world?
64. Which Federal institution has this address: 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540, United States?
Library of Congress
65. What was the name of Sancho Panza’s donkey?
66. What does IFLA mean?
International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions
67. Who made the first microscope?
68. Who was the first Secretary-General of the World Tourism Organization?
69. Who was the last King of Upper Egypt and the first Pharaoh of Unified Egypt?
Narmer (possibly Menes)
70. What happens when someone has type 1 diabetes?
Insulin production stopped
71. What is the most underrated state?
72. Who was the first discovered bacteria?
Antoni van Leeuwenhoek
73. What is the tallest tree in the United States?
74. Daily Outlook Afghanistan was first published in which year?
75. Alfred Hitchcock admitted to being terrified of what?
76. What is the “correct form” of the common misspellings people frequently make: abberation?
77. What is the smallest unit of life?
78. What is the fattest tree in the world?
79. Where is the Headquarters of the World Tourism Organization?
80. What is the function of Ribosomes in cells?
It stores protein
81. Searing does not seal moisture in meat; in fact, it causes it to what?
Lose some moisture
82. Who is the father of cell biology?
George Emil Palade
83. What links China, Italy, Turney, Mexico, Thailand, Germany, and the UK?
Some of the most visited countries in the world
84. What is Chinese restaurant syndrome?
Chinese food and soups contain monosodium glutamate (MSG) as the main addictive ingredient. A sensitive individual may suffer from headaches, etc.
85. Where was/is the original Penthouse?
In a Real Tennis Court
86. A variety of what is half kangaroo meat and half bacon?
87. Which is known as cell skeleton?
88. What is the most visited country in the world, after France?
89. Which US president often called “the conservation president”?
90. Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus are the name of who’s a son?
Son of Cronus
91. The Premier League, often referred to exonymously as what?
The English Premier League or the EPL
92. What was the name of Ross’s monkey in Friends?
93. How many US states have national parks?
Thirty states have national parks
94. What is the least visited state?
95. What place is called Rapa-nui by its native inhabitants?
96. As of 2021, who is the Reigning monarch for the House of Windsor dynasty?
Queen Elizabeth II
97. Which country grew the first Orange?
98. What is the smallest national park in the United States?
The Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
99. In Golf, Vardon Trophy is given by the PGA of America to a leader in adjusted scoring average with a minimum of how many rounds played?
100. Why did H Ford create line production?
To increase productivity
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker