Quiz questions and answers general knowledge easy in English GK printable trivia free online test quizzes questions answers are trending. When people learn with fun, they can grab a lot of information for a long time, additionally, the learner needs to practice more and more. This quiz questions and answers general knowledge easy in English printable quiz online trivia is really handy for the readers.
When you have enough quiz questions and answers general knowledge GK trivia easy, you can debate or discuss confidently on any occasion, or you can beat your competition even in the exams or any competition where general knowledge information in English are tested exclusively
Let’s solve these quiz questions and answers general knowledge easy in English for pure learning and extreme fun!
Quiz questions and answers general knowledge easy
1. The term Geometry comes from which Greek words?
‘Geo’ meaning ‘Earth’ and ‘Metria’ meaning ‘Measure’
2. What is an irregular eight-faced, 3-dimensional shape we can best describe using a seven-faced pentagonal prism?
3. Soft and spongy bones are called what?
4. Who Solved Dmitri Mendeleev’s periodic table?
5. What is the third most abundant chemical element after Hydrogen and Helium?
6. What is a card game where the players aim to get rid of all of their cards?
7. Which country has no capital?
8. Who has died in the Great Blue Hole?
9. What is the segment of the spinal cord to which a given pair of dorsal and ventral roots are attached?
10. Complete the name of the classic British sitcom: Steptoe and [blank]
11. Who wrote the music for the ballets Firebird and Rites of Spring?
12. What do the heart, arteries, and veins do?
Circulates blood around the body
13. In 1901 who first transmitted radio signals across the Atlantic?
14. What is the National Emblem of Algeria?
Star and crescent; fennec fox
15. Who played the Prime Minister, Jim Hacker, in Yes, Prime Minister?
16. What is the natural pH for Blood?
17. In the 1850s, which city became the top pen nib manufacturer, producing half of all the pens in the world?
18. How many segments are there in a Dog’s spinal cord?
19. Black-headed gull eggs – is a delicacy in which place?
20. What is Sheldon Cooper’s one-word catchphrase in The Big Bang Theory?
21. Camellia Sinensis evergreen shrub better known as what?
22. What does the 12 years anniversary named in Latin?
23. What is the process of breaking these fat globules into smaller units?
24. Which system eliminates waste from the body?
25. What was the name of Ronnie Barker’s character in Open All Hours?
Albert Arkwright, usually known just as Arkwright
26. What is Malayala Manorama?
A newspaper in Malaysia
27. How to write Beta in Greek?
28. What is the scientific name for Rutabaga, root vegetables?
29. On what date USA Today was launched?
September 15, 1982
30. Name the five ingredients demanded by one of Basil Fawlty’s guests to make the infamous Waldorf Salad.
Celery, apple, walnuts, grapes, mayonnaise
31. What is the IATA code for Brunei International Airport?
32. Djorf Torba Dam is located in which country?
33. A Haitian speak which language?
French / Creole
34. Bamber Bridge Railway Station is in which country?
35. Name Britney Spears first album released in 1999
… Baby One More Time
36. Balmossie town is located in which country?
37. Ingemar Stenmark won a record 85 world cup races in what sport?
38. Who is a Honduran?
Native to Honduras
39. What is equivalent to γ in English?
40. In which century did Leonardo da Vinci paint The Last Supper?
41. What indicates the number of gender identities someone has?
42. What is the Alpha 2 code for South Korea South?
43. In which location is Jog Falls, in India?
44. What is Coco Mademoiselle?
45. Girls Aloud released their first single in 2002, Sound of the Underground. Name all the members.
Cheryl, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh
46. What is Niacin?
47. Who wrote the novel A House for Mr. Biswas?
V. S. Naipaul
48. What is Independence Day in Jamaica?
49. What is the internet country domain TLD for India?
50. The Tate is a network of four art museums; two are based in London, give the other two English locations?
Liverpool, and St. Ives, Cornwall
51. Who is Khalifah?
successor or representative of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or one of his successors.
52. What is a pet the Ghost?
53. Which country has its Alpha 2 code KG?
54. What is a pet the Bichon Frise?
55. Which American rapper released The College Dropout in 2004?
56. Famous fiction Dr. Zhivago was written in which year?
57. What is a pet the Orange Tabby?
58. Which country was the FIFA World Cup Champion in 1998?
59. What is used between a lure or leader and line to prevent line twists in fishing?
60. The Creation of Adam is one of nine scenes featured on the ceiling of which Rome landmark?
The Sistine Chapel
61. What is a dessert apple of a variety with crisp flesh and bright red skin?
62. What is the Alpha 3 code for Kuwait?
63. What is the mythological city between a mountain of gold and another of diamonds supposed to be situated in Patagonia?
City of the Caesars
64. What is the meaning of self-isolate?
To isolate oneself from others deliberately; to undertake self-imposed isolation for a period of time
65. In 2001: A Space Odyssey, what song does the rogue computer system HAL 9000 sing to himself as he’s shut down?
The nursery rhyme Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two)
66. Name a word with all vowels in order?
67. The Birds is a play written by whom?
68. If you join at “Crystal” anniversary, what does it mean?
69. Which US president has the lifetime 1732-1799?
70. Who wrote the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time?
71. What does sui-yoobi mean in Japan?
72. What is Ceredigion?
Devil’s Bridge in Welsh mythology
73. Dudelange city is located in which country?
74. What is Cebuano?
Spoken language in the southern Philippines
75. Complete the following famous quote from the TV series Lost in Space: “Danger ____ _____.”
Full quote: “Danger, Will Robinson.”
76. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LAO?
77. Where is the popular tourist attraction Lednice-Valtice located?
78. What is the strong katabatic wind across the Kanto Plain?
79. Why is the Foie gras special?
An expensive food
80. Which Shakespeare play is the following quote from? “The course of true love never did run smooth”?
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
81. What ingredients are carbohydrates?
Sugars, fibers, and starches.
82. What is the UN Code for Libya?
83. What was the state title Dominus (“Lord” or “Master”) for during the Roman period?
an honorific title mainly associated with the Dominate
84. What is Citroën Survolt?
85. Which character speaks the first line in the original 1977 Star Wars movie?
86. What is the main food called?
87. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1070-1072?
Gospatric; Waltheof II
88. What is tribalism?
loyalty to one’s culture or tribe rather than a nationalist or globalist approach
89. How many calories should a 5-year-old eat?
Daily Calorie Needs 1,200-2,000
90. What is the name of the fourth book in the Harry Potter series?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
91. How did German-American aerospace engineer Wernher von Braun die?
92. What was a massive rebellion or civil war that was waged in China from 1850 to 1864?
The Taiping Rebellion, also known as the Taiping Civil War or the Taiping Revolution
93. Ionia was an ancient region in a current day what country?
94. The overall prize money granted by ATP Finals was nearly $4.5 million in which sports?
95. When the Doctor first meets a young Amy Pond after he crashes the TARDIS in her back garden, what food does he ask her for?
96. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – les doigts dans le nez?
to accomplish something easily
Literal Translation: fingers in the nose
97. Who was the Roman Emperor during 161–180?
98. Which country has its UN code 438?
99. What is the study of shells and of mollusks called?
100. What are the names of the three ‘Darling’ children in J.M. Barrie’s ‘Peter Pan’?
Wendy, John, and Michael
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners