Random trivia quiz questions and answers in English trivia quizzes general knowledge online free quiz tests printable is full of handy facts and useful information. Learning random trivia quiz questions and answers has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience. Random trivia quiz questions and answers trivia quizzes general knowledge printable is appropriate for all who love to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
Random trivia quiz questions and answers trivia quiz are good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the random trivia quiz questions and answers trivia are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape.
Let’s solve these random trivia quiz questions and answers in English now for learning with fun.
Random trivia quiz questions and answers
1. Angels on horseback is a recipe made of what?
2. AQPS is related to which pet?
3. Which is more expensive – Pink Diamond or Red Diamond?
4. How many segments are there in a Mouse’s spinal cord?
5. What is the name of the metal discs set in a tambourines rim?
6. The T cells get matured in where?
The thymus gland
7. What elements represent the disseminating moon?
disseminating = fire [or fire-air]
8. The B cells get matured in where?
The bone marrow
9. Who discovered the nucleus?
10. To preserve forests what mascot use by the USA government?
Smokey the Bear
11. What is Bluff?
12. Which blood cell has a nucleus?
13. What is Spec RX-7?
14. 9 and 10 years old boys need how many calories a day?
1,800 calories per day
15. How long is DNA in the human body?
6.20 billion km (6.20 × 10 to the power 12 m)
16. Which cell has no nucleus?
17. Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Handel, Liszt, Ravel what in common?
18. How many genes Human beings have?
20,000 to 25,000
19. What is the name of the powerhouse of the cell?
20. Which breeds of dogs usually used by police?
21. In which year Friedrich Miescher identified the “nuclein” by isolating a molecule from a cell nucleus that would later become known as DNA?
22. Which compound has its molecular formula C12H22O11?
23. How many letters are in the genetic code?
Three (sometimes called ‘triplets’, sometimes called ‘codons’)
24. What is the scientific name for Watermelon?
25. What were China 14, Raduga 14, Himawari?
3 Orbiting satellites
26. Who was the 3rd Earl of Derby during 1162-1190?
William de Ferrers
27. Which part in the women’s pelvis is curved inwards to allow the child to have a “funnel?
28. Rookie of the Year in the PGA Tour was founded in which year?
29. What is the chemical formula for Iron iii Oxide?
30. What is the name of the substance use to produce sweet odor smoke in the Churches?
31. The story of a children’s book written by Richard Adams was seen in a movie in the year 1978. What was the name of that book?
32. What does Septdecennial mean in Latin?
17 years Anniversary
33. Roman emperor Lucius Verus was given the title Armeniacus in 164 for what?
“victorious in Armenia”
34. Barming Railway Station is located in which country?
35. A Suffragan has what job?
Bishop – no parish — helps other
36. An Iraqi speaks which language?
37. Bones maintain the structure of the body and its organs through which system?
38. What does senshuu mean in Japan?
39. Casablanca city is located in which country?
40. “Lion King” was the nickname of which British king?
41. What language did the Dakota Sioux speak?
42. What country has the most English speakers?
The United States of America
43. Which African country is most developed?
44. What is the study of cetaceans – whales, dolphins, and porpoise?
45. Segmental, Primitive, Doucine, Elliptical are types of what?
Arch (in construction)
46. Crescent Moon Lake is located in which country?
47. Who wrote the famous novel Changing Places?
48. What is a market economy?
system of exchange based on the use of money and capital for needed goods and services
49. Which country has its UN code 492?
50. After 22 years of separation which 2 countries re-united in 1976?
South and North Vietnam
51. Where is the present location of the ancient city Alexandria near Issus Alexander the Great founded?
İskenderun in Turkey preserves the name, but probably not the exact site
52. Which game is played on an oval with 18 players per team?
53. What is the least spoken language?
54. Bargeddie village is located in which country?
55. What does rabbi literally mean?
56. What is the UN Code for Moldova?
57. What is the national flower in Madagascar?
Poinciana (Delonix Regia)
58. Where is the Ancient city Laodicea on the Lycus located now?
Denizli Province, Turkey
59. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – enfoncer une porte ouverte?
to whip a dead horse
to push an open door
60. The sea route to India discovered by who?
Vasco Da Gama
61. Which country has the most handsome guys?
62. Who was the father of Herodotus?
63. How much a pro-golfer, on average, raises a year in golf tours?
64. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MUS?
65. For what is spirits of salt another name?
66. What is one of many important mythological mountains in Chinese mythology, particularly associated with the Great Flood?
67. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + D / DELETE?
[DELETE the selected item and move it to the Recycle Bin]
68. What is a synonym for Prohibitive?
Difficult to purchase or use because of the high cost.
69. What is Citrus aurantium?
bitter orange, Seville orange, Indian lemon
70. United nation found in which year?
71. What is the brand Dior?
72. What is the Alpha 3 code for Mauritania?
73. Whose poem is this – “I believe that I am in hell, therefore I am there.”?
Arthur Rimbaud, French poet
74. How did American football player George Halas die?
75. Emerald is the birthstone for which month?
76. Name a word with all vowels in order.
77. Charles Glover Barkla received the Nobel Prize in 1917 in which category?
78. Which US president believed rubbing the jelly on his head was good for his health?
79. What is Terminal Tackle in fishing?
A general term for describing bobbers, sinkers, hooks, rigs, snaps, swivels, and other gear used at the end of a line.
80. Iceland got independence from which country on 17 June 1944?
81. What is the pet a Birman?
82. What is a type of concrete made by burning oyster shells to create lime, then mixing it with water, sand, ash, and broken oyster shells?
83. What is juz?
one of 30 parts of the Holy Quran
84. What is the internet domain TLD for North Korea?
85. In the Winnie the Pooh stories what is Kanga’s baby called?
86. Who composed the song “Mississippi Goddam”?
Nina Simone, American singer-songwriter
87. Carl Friedrich Georg Spitteler received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1919 for what contribution?
“in special appreciation of his epic, Olympian Spring”
88. Name an Asian country without a river.
89. Who is the publisher of The New York Times?
90. Britannia is the name given to great Britain by who?
The name was given by Romans
91. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MT?
92. What is the month of December named in French?
93. What is the national emblem for Austria?
Golden eagle, Alpine gentian, edelweiss
94. Sriwijaya Air is an airline in which country?
95. Who is Charlie Brown’s favorite baseball player (fictional)?
96. Which USA airport has its IATA BGR?
Bangor International Airport
97. Who named Oysters Kirkpatrick, also called Oysters Kilpatrick, or Kirkpatrick and oysters, or Oysters Philpatrick?
San Francisco’s Palace Hotel
98. What is the Alpha 2 code for Martinique?
99. Johannes Stark received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
100. On which date the construction of the Titanic was begun?
31 march 1909
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker