GK Questions in English for class 6 Random general knowledge trivia quiz answers printable free online test quizzes are here for the avid learners who love to be in continuous practice and searching for new GK facts and information!
There is an east trick to grasp the GK questions in English for class 6, and that is to continuously go through and grab knowledge in order to enrich the learning repository. These random general knowledge quiz questions printable quiz trivia are full of charm, surprise, and freshness.
Random general knowledge GK questions in English for class 6 printable quizzes are fit for everyone.
Let’s are the foremost among all of your companions, family, and competitors to solve these gk questions in English for class 6, also appropriate for all other students and general knowledge lovers!
GK Questions in English for class 6
1. How many players are on a rugby team?
2. What is Gwyllion?
mountain spirits resembling hags in Welsh mythology
3. Richard Martin Willstätter received the Nobel Prize in 1915 in which category?
4. What first appeared in New York World on 21st December 1913?
5. How many stars are there on the flag of New Zealand?
6. What is Hyperborea?
A land to the north in Greek mythology
7. When did the UK adopt the Union Jack flag?
8. The Golden Snitch is worth 150 points in which sports?
9. The “S” in US President Harry S Truman stands what?
10. Who is known as the Father of Geometry?
11. Mention a word with all vowels in order.
12. What is labneh?
13. What does the Roman Emperor’s title Sarmaticus mean?
“victorious in Sarmatia”
14. What is a Colorpoint Shorthair?
15. Greenland is part of which European nation?
16. What is the south wind in the Absheron Peninsula of the Azerbaijan Republic?
17. What is Éwé?
Spoken language in Ghana, Togo
18. When you celebrate the 18 year anniversary, what would you name it?
19. Rabat city is located in which country?
20. Samsung is the company of which country?
21. What does kongetsu mean in the Japanese language?
22. How to say good morning in French?
23. Giraffes use what to take their food?
their long necks and tongue
24. What is Marble Molly?
25. How many players are on a volleyball team?
26. What is a Miniature Dachshund?
27. Earth’s highest underwater waterfall Denmark Strait cataract is found in which ocean?
28. What is Independence Day in Laos?
29. Ancient Greek times what is also known as the Hellespont?
30. Name the largest ocean in the world.
31. What gas is weakly attracted to a magnetic field, but doesn’t retain permanent magnetism?
32. What are the seven metals that were known to Ancient people?
Gold, copper, silver, mercury, lead, tin, and iron.
33. What is the average gestation period for the Asian Elephant?
34. Which is older Mayan or Egyptian?
35. What is the name of the artist who sung the 2010 song Firework?
36. Where is Havasu Falls located?
Grand Canyon, USA
37. What of the oxygen we breathe actually comes from marine plants in the oceans?
38. What is the internet domain TLD for Kyrgyzstan?
39. There are more hydrogen atoms in your body than oxygen atoms. True/False?
40. A Place where dead bodies are kept is called what
41. What is the most abundant element in the Earth’s atmosphere, crust, and oceans?
42. The tallest free-standing structures in the world are made of what?
Metals, primarily the alloy steel
43. Sphinx is in which city?
44. Who named the computer?
45. How many athletic events does a decathlon contain?
46. What were humans called in the Stone Age?
47. Rarest naturally occurring element in the Earth’s crust maybe what?
48. Strait of Dover is located between which two countries?
England and France
49. Who invented the laptop?
50. How many sides are there in Hexagon?
51. When was the Precambrian era?
4,600 million years ago – 541 (+/- 1) million years ago
52. The Great Wall is in which country?
53. Who was the first person to die in ww2?
Captain Robert Moffat Losey
54. Which country has the highest median age?
55. How many degrees are there in a circle?
56. Which is the most historical country in the world?
57. Although it is corrosive, hydrofluoric acid is considered to be a weak acid. True/ False?
58. A native from Iceland is called what?
59. Which civilization is the oldest in Pakistan?
Indus Valley Civilization
60. 2021 Olympic Games to be scheduled in which city?
61. Which country founded its first all-female political party in 1983?
62. Which civilization is older Greek or Egyptian?
63. One bucket full of what compound contains more atoms than there are buckets of that compound in the Atlantic ocean?
64. What is Citrus clementina?
65. What type of creature is a frog?
66. The fish swam ____ the ship.
67. Which country has the lowest birthrate?
68. Why do Helium balloons float?
because helium is lighter than air
69. An Irishman speaks which language?
Irish / English
70. Young one of a cow is called what?
71. Barnes district is located in which country?
72. Which hormone controls calcium levels in bones and blood?
73. Bee stings are acidic, while wasp stings are what?
74. Astronomers believe that at some point, a colliding celestial body tilted Venus so far off its original position that it is now what?
75. How many stars are there on the flag of the USA?
76. What country was First to Recognise the Independence of the Baltic States?
77. Hot peppers get their heat from a molecule called what?
78. the first records of Egyptian civilization date back how many years?
some 6000 years
79. What is Dirt track racing?
80. Name the 46th president of the USA.
81. What is the youngest country in the world?
Niger (almost 50% of the population is below the age of 15)
82. What is the national flower in New Zealand?
83. It’s possible to die from drinking too much water. True/False?
84. What is the Z1?
The Z1 was a motor-driven mechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse from 1936 to 1937
85. What are the Earth’s eras in order?
The Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
86. Dry ice is the solid form of what?
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
87. Who was the first person in the Stone Age?
88. Which planet spins clockwise on its axis?
89. The Information Age began around which decade?
90. How many players are there on the handball team?
91. Which came first Ice Age or Stone Age?
92. What is the national flower in San Marino?
93. Which form of air has a bluish tint, similar to water?
94. He was born ____ Saturday _____ December.
95. What is the mean temperature of Venus?
96. Who invented math?
97. You can’t freeze which element simply by cooling it to absolute zero?
98. By the time you feel thirsty, you’ve already lost about what percent of your body’s water?
99. What Pyramid is the oldest?
The Great Pyramid of Giza
100. Where does a lion live?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
Leave a Reply