100 easy quiz questions and answers general knowledge trivia for exam preparation or any other general-purpose printable quiz is available free here. Selecting the right materials for learning is important, Some people find the right materials like these 100 easy quiz questions and answers general knowledge questions to grow their GK consumption level soon, which can easily store in the brain for future reference.
Picking up the right content like these general knowledge 100 easy quiz questions and answers trivia quiz printable at right time saves a lot of time. We have assorted much useful information under this 100 general knowledge easy quiz questions and answers trivia, let’s check it out. If you follow this style for choosing facts, as part of the preparation, nothing to worry about.
Let’s solve these 100 easy quiz questions and answers general knowledge more and more in order to apt in these particular facts accumulated from many resourceful sites.
100 easy quiz questions and answers
1. A pentagon top and base with five rectangular sides is called what?
2. Who was Euclid, The Father of Geometry?
3. Which bones are primarily the “structure” bones?
4. Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev created the original Periodic Table in which year?
5. Big two is a card game that originated from which country?
6. Lycia was a geopolitical region in Anatolia in what is now in which country?
7. How many segments are there in a Cow’s spinal cord?
8. A diesel fuel made by using raw material?
9. Which system of the body influences the function of the body using hormones?
10. According to the Roman tradition who was the first king of Roman?
11. What is Ruyunion?
12. In medieval mythology, what is a land of plenty where want does not exist?
13. Which material with its symbol “I” is used on cuts & wounds to kill germs?
14. Who is at 70, the oldest person to become a first-term US president?
15. What is a pet the Korat?
16. PH range is what?
Between 0 to 14
17. What is the eating mechanism of the cow named?
Chewing the cud
18. How did Ice hockey goaltender Michael Houser die?
19. What was the death toll in World War I?
20. Geronimo is the code name of who?
Osama Bin Laden
21. Which country was the FIFA World Cup Champion in 2006?
22. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1076-1080?
23. Both casting and vertical jigging techniques in fishing are used for fishing these swinging hook-heavy metal lures is called what?
24. Who was the Roman Emperor during 161–169?
25. Hepatomegaly is a disease name that affects what?
26. Name a word with all vowels in order?
27. What was the state title Imperator (“Commander” or “Commander-in-Chief”) for during the Roman period?
a victory title took on accession to the purple and after a major military victory
28. Why is the Wagyu beef special?
An expensive food
29. What is the cold strong wind at the western shore of Lake Baikal?
30. Which England bowler earned the nickname ’The Burnley Express’?
James “Jimmy” Anderson
31. If you join at the “Ivory” anniversary, what does it mean?
32. What does kin-yoobi mean in Japan?
33. Where is the popular tourist attraction Brno located?
34. Mexico city was founded in which year?
35. Daily how many times is the international space station orbiting around the earth?
Total 16 times a day
36. What three countries were Eliza Dolittle taught to pronounce?
Hertford, Hereford, Hampshire
37. Agadir city is located in which country?
38. Who is Cherokee?
People in Southeastern Woodlands of the United States, their language
39. What is the bobtailed black sow in Welsh mythology?
Yr Hwch Ddu Gwta
40. What is Joe Root’s ODI shirt number?
41. What is Independence Day in Kazakhstan?
42. What is a pet the American Longhair?
43. Who wrote the novel, Kim?
44. What is the minbar or mimbar?
A pulpit from where a sermon or speech is delivered.
45. What is the scientific name of water?
46. Famous fiction Howards End was written in which year?
47. What is the National Emblem of Azerbaijan?
Flames of fire
48. What is the height of the Takakkaw Falls, British Columbia, Canada?
992 feet/ 302 meters
49. Which Hollywood star has made the cover of Life most times?
Elizabeth Taylor (11)
50. What day of the year is known by fans as Star Wars Day?
51. What is the Alpha 2 code for Latvia?
52. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Isle of Man?
53. The average Bic Cristal ballpoint can produce a line of around what distance?
54. Bourbon – is a delicacy in which place?
55. New Zealand has a nuclear-free treaty is it true?
56. What would you expect to find in a binnacle?
57. What is the pH for the Mitochondrial matrix?
58. Which country has its Alpha 2 code LB?
59. Bild is a newspaper published from which country?
60. Which two houses were involved in the War of the Roses?
61. Husein Sastranegara International Airport is located in which country?
62. Koudiat Acerdoune Dam is located in which country?
63. A Hungarian speaks what language?
64. Banavie town is located in which country?
65. During WWII what was the main problem of the German air force?
Shortage of fuel
66. Which compound has its molecular formula HCN?
67. Who discovered Heart Transplantation?
68. What is the Alpha 3 code for Lesotho?
69. Bank Hall Railway Station is in which country?
70. Which famous artist recorded the theme song for Goldeneye?
71. What is the atomic number for Titanium?
72. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LBR?
73. Which actor was dubbed the muscles from Brussels?
Jean Claude Van Dam
74. Who discovered the Anti-pregnancy pills?
75. Berlin wall was fall in what year?
76. What is the molecular formula for Citric acid?
77. What is the scientific name for the Siberian crane?
78. What is the UN Code for the Republic of Macedonia?
79. Which element has its symbol Sc?
80. What does the license plate on the DeLorean say in Back To The Future?
81. Which food did Victorians deride as little bags of mystery?
82. In 1890 the first electric was opened on the London Underground?
83. What weapon was invented by Ernest Swinton used in 1916?
84. What is the other name for the Circulatory system?
85. Do you know the name of the founder of playboy magazine?
86. What is Ausper?
87. What is a neologism for the Pilates method, a system of physical exercise called?
88. Which country has its UN code 450?
89. What is bartering?
exchanging goods and services without money
90. Who is set to play Cruella de Vil in a 2021 live-action film about the 101 Dalmatians villain?
91. What forms the majority — or 80% — of proteins in milk?
92. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – donner sa langue au chat?
to give up on guessing
Literal Translation: to give one’s tongue to the cat
93. Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) was discovered in which year?
94. What is the meaning of single-use?
Designed to be used once and then disposed of or destroyed
95. How many Holy symbols are there in the Catholic Church?
Total 7 Holy sacraments
96. What is equivalent to α in English?
97. What is Ex Nihilo Cologne 352?
98. What refers to a specific type of gender dysphoria that manifests as distress or discomfort with aspects of the body?
99. What is the scientific name for Salsify?
100. Name the eldest Weasley sibling.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners