Free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers free trivia quiz GK printable test is live now! This free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need in every walk of life.
We assure, if you go through properly in these free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers, you will be able to learn many new things that you would not know earlier. Solving free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers GK printable trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Let’s solve the free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers below and improve your level of understanding!
Free online general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. The first airplane flight occurred in which year?
2. What is the LDS Church or Mormon Church?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
3. Local rainfall and thunderstorm which occurs in India and Bangladesh is called what?
4. From what language does the word alphabet come?
Greek -alpha beta
5. How many Pirates of the Caribbean films have been released?
6. “Anatolia” covers most of modern Turkey, with what percent of Turkey’s area located in Anatolia?
7. What is an astronomical body (star or planet) said to be near the throne of God in Mormon cosmology, in mythology?
8. What is the American member of a global family of banking games known as Twenty-One?
Blackjack, formerly also Black Jack and Vingt-Un
9. What is the death toll in the Qing dynasty conquest of the Ming dynasty in 1616–1662?
10. The Hunger Games young adult series was written by which author?
11. What two ingredients make the dish angels on horseback?
Oysters – wrapped in Bacon
12. Why is Densuke Watermelon special?
13. Who played The Englishman in The Left-Handed Gun in 1958?
14. In the nursery rhyme what is Friday’s child?
Loving and Giving
15. In The Princess Diaries, Mia Thermopolis is heir to the throne of which fictional European country?
16. Who was John Dawkins better known as?
17. What is the chemical symbol for tungsten?
18. How many people speak the Dutch language?
19. Reuben Tice died trying to invent the machine to do what?
20. In which city would you find The Van Gogh Museum?
21. Which film star has his statue in Leicester Square?
22. Who was the 1st Earl of Shrewsbury during 1068-1094?
Roger de Montgomery
23. Payne Stewart Award is given in which sports?
24. What was the first film made in cinemascope?
25. What is the effect of the Obliviate spell in Harry Potter?
26. What is a Sam Browne?
27. Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius was conferred with what title to be “victorious in Armenia” in 164?
28. De Witt Wallace founded what?
29. What is Independence Day in Kosovo?
30. Who is Sir Quentin Saxby Blake?
An English cartoonist, illustrator, and children’s writer
31. Where was the battle of Hastings fought?
32. Who is a Muslim?
one who believes in Islam and submits to the rulings of Islam, and Allah.
33. What is the internet domain TLD for Jordan?
34. Virginia McMath became famous as which actress?
35. What is the longest Harry Potter film? (Non-extended versions)
Chamber of Secrets (161 minutes)
36. Who are the two most translated English writers?
Shakespeare, Agatha Christie
37. Who played Miss Marple in 6 films (both names)?
38. What is the Alpha 2 code for Lesotho?
39. What is the name of Captain Ahab’s ship?
40. What artist sold a balloon dog for $58.4 million?
41. Djebel Aissa National Park is located in which country?
42. Which system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph?
43. Copa Libertadores Trophy — Known simply as Libertadores or Copa, awarded to the winners of the Copa Libertadores since which year?
44. According to the key to banknote type abbreviations, what does IBN mean?
Interest Bearing Note
45. Who is Fluffy in Harry Potter?
46. What is Regale?
A musical organ
47. Altrier is located in which country?
48. Which country has its Alpha 2 code LR?
49. What are Fibonacci numbers?
Fibonacci numbers are a never-ending sequence starting with 0 and 1, and continuing by adding the previous two numbers.
50. Which Emily Brontë novel is the inspiration for a Kate Bush song?
51. What elements represent the gibbous moon?
gibbous = earth [or earth-earth]
52. Who is Jules T. Allen?
Jules T. Allen is a photographer
53. What is a lute?
A lute is any plucked string instrument
54. Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon was Queen of the United Kingdom and the Dominions during which period?
1936 to 1952
55. Who does Dobby serve before he is freed by Harry Potter?
The Malfoy family
56. A low Earth orbit (LEO) is an Earth-centered orbit close to the planet, often specified as an orbital period of how much time?
128 minutes or less
57. What is Autocross?
58. What is the Alpha 3 code for Libya?
59. What links Alan Bean, Gene Cernan, Pete Conrad, Charles Duke, and James Irwin?
5 from 12 people who have walked on the Moon
60. ‘Guernica’, ‘The Weeping Woman’ and ‘Le Rêve’ are all works by the same artist. Can you name them?
61. What is the golden ratio of approximately?
62. What is steganography?
Steganography is the practice of concealing a message within another message or a physical object.
63. Who discovered the golden ratio?
64. Valley of Geysers is located in which country?
65. Natasha Romanova is the real name of which superhero?
66. What is Ein Gedi?
Literally “spring of the kid “, Ein Gedi is an oasis and a nature reserve
67. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LIE?
68. What was a period of cultural, economic, and scientific flourishing in the history of Islam?
The Islamic Golden Age
69. What is the current location of the ancient Çatalhöyük city?
70. Who created the Angel of the North?
71. Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge is a what bridge?
72. Who is the most beautiful woman ever?
73. Who was Tina Allen?
Tina Allen (1949–2008) was an American sculptor
74. Where is the treaty – Lagash, and Umma of Mesopotamia inscribed?
Inscribed on a stone block
75. Director Taika Waititi also played which comedic Thor: Ragnarok character?
76. What is black fonio?
77. Adults will end up with only 206 bones, but babies are born with how many more?
Almost 100 more
78. What is the UN Code for Malawi?
79. Which country has its International Calling Code +213?
80. Which two primary colors could you mix together to make purple when painting?
Red and blue
81. What was Foz do Cunene?
Town beside Cunene River, Angola
82. Changhua–Kaohsiung Viaduct was opened since with year?
83. Moons are classed in how many separate categories according to their orbits?
84. Tarragona city is located in which country?
85. What Top Gun character is Captain America’s cat named after?
86. Water management system using underground channels is called what?
87. what are large brown algae seaweeds that make up the order Laminariales?
88. Which country has its UN code 458?
89. Adolphe Bridge is located in which country?
90. Which Shakespearean play features the characters of Goneril, Regan, and Cordelia?
91. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how much Carbs?
92. AWCC is a mobile telephone carrier in which country?
93. What is the length of Djorf Torba Dam, Algeria?
31 miles (50km)
94. What is the scientific name for African rice?
95. Who killed Tony Stark’s parents?
The Winter Soldier
96. In 1641, the first patent in North America was issued to Samuel Winslow by the General Court of Massachusetts for what?
For a new method of making salt
97. What was the Carmelite Water during the 14th century?
98. What is a retrograded orbit of the moon?
against the direction of their planets’ rotation
99. Who is the designer of the rocket launch complex?
V. P. Barmin (1909–1993)
100. Who created the famous sculpture ‘The Thinker’?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners