GK random general knowledge quiz questions answer trivia quiz general free test online printable is here! It is true that general knowledge or GK questions are important for students in English quizzes, but the GK questions for students in English are also very important for general readers from all sects and professions. Getting good marks in a particular quiz should not be your goal, there is plenty of knowledge out there. Think big, see the big picture. Be the boss in GK online test quiz.
When you handle a quiz with the care it will really be fun. In case you find any fact new, read twice, thrice, in order to get it by heart. Random knowledge quiz questions for all professional people in English give a fundamental concept on general knowledge, which is crucial in all aspects of life to learn about facts, information, and trends.
Let’s solve these random knowledge quiz questions with patience, appetite, fun, and thrill and find what surprises are waiting.
Random knowledge quiz questions
1. What includes the animals commonly known as whales, dolphins, and porpoises?
2. From all of the shark species, how many are considered potentially dangerous for humans?
3. What elements represent the full moon?
full moon = earth [or earth-fire]
4. What is the Most Expensive Gemstones in the World
5. 11 years old to 13 years old boys need how many calories a day?
2,200 calories per day
6. What is the scientific name for Wheat?
7. What is Silhouette?
8. Who was the father of genetic code?
9. What is the first greatest discovery of genetics?
10. Which German dictator occupied most of Europe during the 1940s?
11. How many codons are possible in DNA?
12. Huacachina Oasis is located in which country?
13. In 2021 the professional cricketer’s annual gross earnings have affected how much?
14. Which country has its UN code 496?
15. The Aphrodite of Melos has a more famous name – what?
Venus de Milo
16. Which compound has its molecular formula C2H3NaO2?
17. What is the scientific name for Soybean?
18. Who first identified DNA?
19. What is the height of the Dettifoss falls, Iceland?
167 feet/ 51 meters
20. Who was made Lord Mayor of London In 1397, 1398, 1406, And 1419?
Richard (Dick) Whittington
21. Garuda is an airline in which country?
22. What is the chemical formula for Hydroiodic acid?
23. What is the UN Code for Montenegro
24. Don Muang Airport is located in which country?
25. Which country invented the concentration camp?
Britain – Boer war
26. What is Grandidierite?
An expensive gemstone
27. Find the missing word in the Best Selling Book by Barack Obama: ‘The Audacity Of _______.’
28. Bild Tabloid was founded in which year?
29. What is the month of October named in French?
30. What did the Romans call Scotland?
31. How many airports are there in Indonesia?
32. What is Citrus × sinensis?
sweet oranges, Valencia oranges, Navel oranges, and blood oranges
33. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MTQ?
34. Name an Asian country without a river.
35. John Huston scored a hit with his first film – what?
36. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + A?
[Select all items in a document or window]
37. What is the national emblem for Anguilla?
38. What is Marc Jacobs?
39. What is the pH for Pancreas secretions?
40. The Danube flows into what body of water?
The Black Sea
41. What is the Alpha 3 code for Monaco?
42. Who wrote the famous novel Cat’s Eye?
43. What is the study of the heart?
44. What is generalized reciprocity?
economic exchange without the need for a fair return (e.g. gifts, donations)
45. Stan laurel, Mickey Rooney, Lana Turner what in common?
46. Where is the present location of the ancient city Alexandria in Troas Alexander the Great founded?
47. Barassie village is located in which country?
48. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – en avoir ras-le-bol?
to be fed up to the back teeth
to have it very close to the edge of the bowl
49. What is a synonym for Prickly?
Causing trouble of vexation.
50. Which lake holds by far the largest volume of water in the UK?
51. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MH?
52. What is the national flower in Lithuania?
Rue or Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens)
53. Whose poem is this – “Genius is the recovery of childhood at will.”?
Arthur Rimbaud, French poet
54. An Indonesian speaks which language?
55. What real person has been played most often in films?
56. Barking Underground Railway Station is located in which city?
57. What’s the most beautiful country in Africa?
58. What is the Alpha 2 code for Mauritania?
59. Which country in Asia has the most handsome man?
60. How many National Parks are there in Wales?
61. What is the best English-speaking country in Africa?
62. In Greek mythology, what is the final resting place of the souls of the heroic and the virtuous?
63. How did the Former President of Venezuela Hugo Chávez die?
64. Who composed the song “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood”?
Nina Simone, American singer-songwriter
65. What is the only duty of police Gretchen Vissers in Amsterdam?
Motorists in canals
66. Comeback Player of the Year in the Golf was founded in which year?
67. Thomas Woodrow Wilson received the Nobel Prize in 1919 in which category?
68. An impulse from a nerve cell causes calcium release and brings about a single, short muscle contraction called what?
69. Name a word with all vowels in order.
70. In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
71. No US president has ever been an only child. T/F?
72. The Laodicea church was established at which age?
73. Who starred in the film Sixth Sense?
74. What is the internet domain TLD for Kenya?
75. Kleenex tissues were originally intended as what in 1915?
WW1 Gas mask filters
76. What is a box or bag in fishing with special compartments and features to hold terminal tackle, lures, hooks, and other fishing gear?
77. Ancient location Caria was founded in which century?
11th–6th century BC
78. Knut Pedersen Hamsun received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1920 for what contribution?
“for his monumental work, Growth of the Soil”
79. Who was the 3rd Earl of Arundel during 1193-1221?
80. The M1 motorway is how many miles long?
81. What is the pet a Sphynx?
82. Which system of the body tells the muscles to contract to cause physical actions?
83. Which award is also known as the Jack Nicklaus Trophy in PGA Tour?
PGA Tour Player of the Year
84. What is jihad?
The first and foremost jihad is against one’s own carnal desires and sinful temptations.
85. Who invented popcorn?
86. Schack August Steenberg Krogh received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
87. What does Quindecennial mean in Latin?
15 years Anniversary
88. Study of bones is called what?
89. Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius was given the title Germanicus in 172 for what?
“victorious in Germania”
90. Which stretch of water separates Anglesey and Wales?
91. What percentage of the world speaks English?
92. Which system brings air into and out of the lungs to absorb oxygen and remove carbon dioxide?
93. Why is Fiddleheads special?
94. Kenitra city is located in which country?
95. What is the color of mourning in Turkey?
96. How many Sioux tribes are left?
97. What port lies at the mouth of the Swan river?
98. What does kinoo mean in Japan?
99. What is Dholuo?
A spoken language in Kenya and Tanzania
100. What color is the spot in the middle of the Japanese flag?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker