Most difficult general knowledge questions and answers trivia quizzes GK printable facts and information is ready for you. Solving trivia like this most difficult general knowledge questions and answers free online quiz test gives a reader full entertainment while learning new things.
Most difficult general knowledge questions and answers is a free resource hub accumulated from many popular websites in order to facilitate our readers with summarized information accessible very easily from any corner of the world. A smart person will not linger availing these free opportunities to solve these most difficult general knowledge questions and answers trivia quiz.
Let’s solve these most difficult general knowledge questions and answers at your earliest and surprise your network and competitors with the outcome!
Most difficult general knowledge questions and answers
1. In 1905, Albert Einstein explained which proposition in a way that definitively proved atomic theory?
2. Mormon cosmology is the description of what according to Mormonism?
The history, evolution, and destiny of the physical and metaphysical universe
3. Anatolia, also known as what- is a large peninsula in Western Asia?
4. Who is Floyd Mayweather?
5. What is the name of the top-secret order given by Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith, calling for all Jedi leaders to be killed?
6. Prince George was the son of who?
7. Qing dynasty conquest of Ming dynasty took place during which years?
8. What are the 7 elements of photography?
Line, shape, form, texture, pattern, color, and space
9. What is a Victorian card game for two or more players probably deriving from an ancient gambling game?
10. The showrunners of which mega TV series reportedly walked away from a planned Star Wars trilogy?
Game of Thrones
11. What is an ancient body of water that has been contained in some undisturbed space?
Fossil water or paleowater
12. What elements represent the first quarter moon?
first quarter = fire [or fire-earth]
13. Who was the Earl of Richmond during 1066-1093?
14. On what date Samuel Hopkins of Pittsford, Vermont became the first person in the United States to file and to be granted a patent.
On July 31, 1790
15. The USA purchase Alaska from which country?
16. When was Neil Armstrong – astronaut, aeronautical engineer and first person to walk on the moon, died?
17. What is teff?
18. Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius was conferred with what title to be “victorious in Media” in 166?
19. Who has the highest Golden Ratio face?
20. Who does John Boyega play in the most recent Star Wars films?
21. What is the length of Changhua–Kaohsiung Viaduct rial bridge?
22. Strong southerly or southeasterly wind on the Malabar coast of India is called what?
23. Keddara Dam in Algeria is built on which river?
24. In 1641, the first patent in North America was issued to whom by the General Court of Massachusetts for a new method of making salt?
25. Poland lost much of its eastern territory after which war?
26. Where is Pulvermuhl Viaduct located?
The Pulvermuhl Viaduct is a two-track railway viaduct in Pulvermuhl in eastern Luxembourg City
27. Why is Square Watermelon special?
28. The Great Man-Made River found across which country?
29. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how much Protein?
30. Which year did the European Union first introduce the Euro as currency?
31. Carmelite Water was a perfume during which century?
32. How many people speak the Danish language?
33. What is a type of arthropod related to crabs and lobsters?
34. What is Independence Day in the Republic of Korea (South Korea)?
35. Berlin was divided into two cities after which war?
After the Second World War
36. Who is the most handsome man in the world’s golden ratio?
37. What is the internet domain TLD for Jersey?
38. Who is munafiq?
hypocrite (pl. munafiqoon)
39. Altlinster is located in which country?
40. Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived – who was Henry VIII’s last wife?
41. What is the scientific name for Asian rice?
42. Romsdalen Valley is located in which country?
43. What is the Alpha 2 code for Libya?
44. SpaceShipOne was founded in which year?
45. Before which regions people use papyrus to write?
46. WHat is Autograss?
47. What links Edgar Mitchell, Harrison Schmitt, David Scott, Alan Shepard, and John Young?
5 of 12 people who have walked on the Moon
48. Tuat, or Touat, is a natural region of desert in the central part of which country?
49. Who in 250 BC worked towards determining the volume of objects with irregular shapes?
Archimedes of Syracuse
50. Name Christopher Lee’s villain character in The Man With The Golden Gun?
51. What are Millets?
Millets are a group of highly variable small-seeded grasses
52. SALAAM (state-owned) is a mobile telephone carrier in which country?
53. Which country has its Alpha 2 code LI?
54. Piacenza city is located in which country?
55. Which King built his own church to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon?
56. Who was the last Empress of India from 1936 until India gained independence from Britain in 1947?
Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon
57. What is a low Earth orbit (LEO)?
A low Earth orbit (LEO) is an Earth-centered orbit close to the planet, often specified as an orbital period of 128 minutes or less.
58. All of the natural satellites or moons are covered by a crust of ice except for Earth’s Moon and Io of which planet?
59. What is responsible for producing blood, brain, heart, and bone cells?
60. Which year was Daniel Craig’s first Bond film released?
2006 (Casino Royale)
61. What links patterns, texture, symmetry, asymmetry, depth of field, lines, curves, frames, contrast, color, viewpoint, depth, negative space, filled space, foreground, background, visual tension, shapes?
Elements of photography
62. What is white fonio?
63. What is the Alpha 3 code for Lithuania?
64. The Ottoman, Safavid, and Mughal empires flourished from during which time?
65. Jesus of Nazareth was born at where?
66. A method of steganography (hiding a secret message), is devised by whom in 1605?
Sir Francis Bacon
67. What was the treaty of Lagash and Umma of Mesopotamia for in c. 2100 BC?
68. Taiwan High-Speed Rail connects Kaohsiung with which city?
69. Which country has its International Calling Code +355?
70. How many actors have played M in the official James Bond film series?
Four (Bernard Lee, Robert Brown, Judi Dench, and Ralph Fiennes)
71. What is a pocket of water that forms in drainage canals or wadis in the Sahara?
72. What is Schnarrwerk?
A musical organ
73. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LUX?
74. What is the current location of the ancient Basta city?
75. Gulf war was started in which year?
76. What is the name of the Treaty between the Egyptian pharaoh Ramses II and the Hittite monarch Hattusili III after the Battle of Kadesh in 1259 BC?
Egyptian–Hittite peace treaty
77. Arnold Palmer Award is given in which sports?
78. What is Phragmites?
79. The Cunene or Kunene river is in which country?
Angola and Namibia
80. What does the acronym “SPECTRE” stand for?
Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion
81. How many species of shark are there?
82. Which system defends the body against pathogens that may harm the body?
83. What is the UN Code for the Maldives?
84. What is a concertina?
A free-reed musical instrument
85. America discovered in which year?
86. What are the prograde orbits of the moon?
they orbit in the direction of their planets’ rotation
87. What is the national instrument in Arab?
88. Who is Terry Adkins
Terry Adkins (1953–2014) was an American artist
89. The House of Wisdom was centered in which ancient city?
Baghdad, also known as the Grand Library of Baghdad
90. In Monsters Inc. what is Sulley’s full name?
James P. Sullivan
91. What is Copa Libertadores?
American Football competition
92. What is the length of Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge?
93. Which country has its UN code 466?
94. According to the key to banknote type abbreviations, what does CITN mean?
Compound Interest Treasury Note
95. What type of creature does Luke Skywalker fight underneath Jabba the Hutt’s throne in Return of the Jedi?
96. Innovation in Britain in manufacturing, factory systems, transportation by railway, and steamship took place during which century?
97. Who is Laylah Ali, known for paintings in which ambiguous race relations are depicted?
Laylah Ali is an American visual artist
98. The garmon, is a kind of button accordion is originated in which country?
99. Chrea National Park is located in which country?
100. Pedro Pascal stars as the lead character in which original Disney+ series?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners