Tricky general knowledge questions with answers in English free trivia test online quizzes printable is trending. Life will never stop and will go on, even if you stop learning. Why will you keep yourself away from learning these interesting tricky general knowledge questions with answers, when you have great chances to learn about hundreds of facts!
Your life needs entertainment for freshness and learning for being aware of facts and information about the world. On the basis of these 1tricky general knowledge questions with answers, you may be able to take a lead over your friend, or competition, lets surprise them with concepts and facts you will be grasping from these tricky general knowledge questions with answers.
Let’s solve these tricky general knowledge questions with answers GK trivia quizzes printable and grow a habit of continuous learning an exercise for your brain.
Tricky general knowledge questions with answers
1. A new shape scutoid is discovered in which year?
July 27, 2018
2. What is the measurement of Earth by its Greek meaning?
3. The body has how many types of bones?
4. What was wrong with Mendeleev’s periodic table?
Mendeleev did not conform completely to the order of atomic mass
5. Greek Mathematician, Euclid lived around what years?
6. What is a quantum number for an atomic orbital that determines its orbital angular momentum and describes the shape of the orbital?
The azimuthal quantum number
7. Spit, also known as what is a card game of the shedding family for two players?
Slam or Speed
8. How many segments are there in a Cat’s spinal cord?
9. Galatia was an ancient area in the highlands of central Anatolia, in current-day which country?
10. What was the first ballet Tchaikovsky wrote?
11. Who invented the Kidney Machine?
Dr. Willem Kolff
12. What is the scientific name for Fox?
13. How did British Army officer Miles Dempsey die?
14. What is the Atomic number for Calcium?
15. Alopecia causes what to be lost from the body?
16. What was the death toll in the Taiping Rebellion during 1850–1864?
17. Which system keeps the body’s temperature in a safe range.
Circulatory system / Cardiovascular system
18. Which mythological King chained grapes rose water fell?
19. Oxford Railway Station is under which department?
West Cornwall Pasty Company Oxford
20. Which was not one of the 3 greatest poets in the 19th Century?
21. Who discovered the Microbes of Malaria?
22. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1070-1076?
23. What links Catalonia, Andalusia, Cantabria, Galicia?
Regions of Spain
24. Banbury Railway Station is in which country?
25. Who wrote A Brief History of Time?
26. What is Independence Day in Jordan?
27. What is a pet the Ragdoll?
28. Famous fiction The English Patient was written in which year?
29. Who wrote the novel The Quiet American?
30. Through what do dandelions spread their seeds?
31. What is the internet country domain TLD for Ireland, Northern?
32. Who was the Roman Emperor during 177–192?
33. What are muhajirin?
emigrants; Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) companions who migrated to escape persecution by the nonbelievers.
34. In 1971 which USA space probe was first to orbit another planet?
35. In the film “The Lion King”, what kind of animal is Timon?
36. What is the Alpha 2 code for Korea (South)
37. What is a Black Tetra?
38. What is the height of Helmcken Falls, British Columbia, Canada?
462 feet/ 141 meters
39. In 1666 Jesuit Bark was used as a prevention against what?
40. Scurvy results from a lack of which vitamin?
41. Why is the Kopi Luwak coffee special?
An expensive drink
42. What was the state title Dominus Noster (“Our Lord”) for during the Roman period?
an honorific title; the praenomen of later emperors.
43. What is the steady, strong wind on Lake Baikal in Russia?
44. Who is Y Diawl?
The Devil in Welsh mythology
45. What are the names of Harry Potter’s parents?
Lily and James Potter
46. What is a pet the American Bobtail?
47. What is Chechen?
Ethnic group in Russia, and their spoken language
48. Which country has its Alpha 2 code LA?
49. What does the 13 years anniversary named in Latin?
50. The city with the most bridges in the world is what?
51. Valletta city is located in which country?
52. Where is the popular tourist attraction Pilsen located?
53. What does moku-yoobi mean in Japan?
54. What is the Alpha 3 code for Latvia?
55. What is the name of the Snowman in the film “Frozen”?
56. Name a word with all vowels in order?
57. What is the perfect mythological city between the clouds in the play The Birds by Aristophanes?
Cloud cuckoo land
58. Which country was the FIFA World Cup Champion in 2002?
59. A small device with two or more eyes (rings) and a central swiveling part in fishing is called what?
60. In Norse mythology, the Hall of the Slain was called what?
61. What shape were the sailor’s plates in Nelson’s navy?
Square Thus Square meal
62. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LBN?
63. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – donner de la confiture aux cochons?
to cast pearls before swine
Literal Translation: to give marmalade to the pigs
64. What is Chitty Bang Bang?
65. In which forest do Robin Hood and his Merry Men live?
66. What is the study of the cosmos or our place in it?
67. What is balanced reciprocity?
economic exchange with a fair return (e.g. bartering, purchasing with money)
68. What is the UN Code for Lithuania?
69. Memo Irish Leather is what?
70. Ice skating was first intended to be what?
71. What is the meaning of shero?
A female hero; a heroine.
72. What is the other name of Folic acid?
73. What is a type of sexism that erases ethnic or culture-specific nonbinary gender roles and identities?
74. What is equivalent to β in English?
75. Which two cities provide the setting for Charles Dickens’ ‘A Tale of Two Cities’?
London and Paris
76. What is the scientific name for Sandalwood?
77. Which country has its UN code 442?
78. What is the process of heating milk to destroy potentially harmful bacteria that are occasionally found in raw milk?
79. Who created Tarzan (all names) in 1914?
Edgar Rice Burroughs
80. Who wrote a real poet suffers involuntarily as he himself burns and he burns others?
81. Which Norwegian politician’s name became a word for a traitor?
82. What common legal item literally means under penalty?
83. Which film star was the first to appear on a postage stamp?
84. The mouth, esophagus, stomach, and intestines are altogether called what?
85. Which artist painted the Poppy Field in 1873?
86. Ancient Egyptians used what and ink made of soot or red ochre mixed with vegetable gum and beeswax?
87. What is the National Emblem of Albania?
88. Bottarga – is a delicacy in which place?
89. What is the pH for Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)?
90. In China, the month of Chrysanthemum refers to what?
91. In the mitochondrion, the matrix is the space within the ____ membrane.
92. Which US newspaper operates from Gannett’s corporate headquarters in Tysons, Virginia?
93. Bamako-Sénou International Airport is located in which country?
94. Keddara Dam is located in which country?
95. The Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci is on display in which Paris museum?
96. A Honduran speaks what language?
97. Bamford town is located in which country?
98. Bangor (Gwynedd) Railway Station is in which country?
99. Which Airport in the Central African Republic has its IATA BBY?
Bambari Airport (FEFM)
100. Who wrote Music for the ballets Swan Lake (1877), The Sleeping Beauty (1889), and The Nutcracker (1892)?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners