Very easy quiz questions and answers are really valuable for those who love to learn GK interesting cool facts on the internet. Both at home and at work, we must learn how to properly manage relationships and people with very easy quiz questions and answers. People’s success is determined by their knowledge. The more informed you are, the more you have the advantage to learn very easy quiz questions and answers over others. The better competent you are to manage yourself and others, the less difficult your life will be. Knowledge of very easy quiz questions and answers must be put to good use above everything else.
There is no use in having information that leads to one’s own demise; knowledge is very easy quiz questions and answers should enable you to follow the proper path in life in a way that is beneficial to both oneself and society as a whole very easy quiz questions and answers. Great men and women have applied their knowledge to achieve elevated heights that will be remembered for a long time on our planet. People must recognize the value of information and seek out opportunities to acquire it and put it to good use of these very easy quiz questions and answers.
Very Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Actress Stana Katic was born in which country on April 26, 1978?
2. London Underground metro system is composed of which eleven lines?
Bakerloo, Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Waterloo & City
3. Who was a mechanical engineer famous for polymath, numerous mechanical innovations?
4. Salon des Refusés is a what in Paris?
5. Who is the person executed in the United States on January 13, 2021?
Lisa Marie Montgomery
6. Which Mexican state has its name origin, meaning “Hot waters”?
7. The post of prime minister has existed since 1932 after a bloodless revolution forced the absolutist King Prajadhipok in which country?
8. Kan-etsu is a what is Japan?
9. Rosebud hamlet is located in which country?
10. Who was a German automotive engineer and engine designer who is credited with creating the first practical automobile in 1885?
Carl Friedrich Benz, also known as Karl Benz
11. In the Norwegian language, July is called what?
12. Who invented Chloroform?
13. Île de Ré island is located in which country?
14. In 1991, who was elected the President of Slovenia?
15. Led by Boris Johnson, the Conservative and Unionist Party is active in which country?
16. What is the official name of Macau or Macao?
Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (MSAR)
17. Who said, “The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice”?
18. Affirming: Letters 1975-1997 – a book was written by which British philosopher?
19. What is The Magnificent Seven?
a 1960 western film
20. In 2017, Starbucks opens its largest cafe in the world in which city, 30,000 square feet, 1/2 size of a football field?
21. Brandenburg city is located in which country?
22. “Hall of fame”, “Walk of fame”, and “Wall of fame” are made for the same purpose, true or false?
23. Frankish, also known as Old Franconian or Old Frankish, was the West Germanic language spoken by the Franks between which centuries?
4th and 8th century
24. Which political party in the UK was founded in 1988?
25. In 2017, what was the name of the wildfire near Los Angeles that closes Interstate 405 as thousands were forced to evacuate?
26. What is Okazaki in Japan?
a city located in Aichi Prefecture
27. Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, Gulf Shores is under which US state?
28. The Bretons are a Celtic ethnic group native to which location
29. Charles Aeschliman, who debuted in 1923, was a men’s national tennis team representative of which country?
30. In 2018, the Oldest-known plague sample was found in the 4,900-year-old remains of a 20-year old woman in which city in southern Sweden was published in “Cell”?
31. What are ten-word lists published annually by the American dictionary-publishing company Merriam-Webster, Inc.?
The lists of Merriam-Webster’s Words of the Year (for each year)
32. Beta Phi Mu Award is given for contribution in which area?
33. What is The Colbert Report?
Stephen Colbert presented a four-day-a-week late-night chat and news satire television show that ran on Comedy Central from October 17, 2005, until December 18, 2014, for a total of 1,447 episodes
34. What is a Doric colonnade, literally “hall of fame” with the main range and two wings, designed by Leo von Klenze for Ludwig I of Bavaria?
The Ruhmeshalle (Munich)
35. In December 2020, which Japanese space capsule lands safely back on earth in Australia, carrying first significant rock samples from an asteroid, the Ryugu?
36. What is a heptagram, septagram, septegram or septogram?
a seven-point star drawn with seven straight strokes
37. Santuario Equidad, San Marcos Sierras, Córdoba Province is a what in Argentina?
38. What is the ‘focus’ of the social networking service “23snaps”?
Parents save photos, videos, measurements, and stories of their children
39. AJ Petite-Ile is a football club on which island?
40. In December 2020, US President Donald Trump orders about 700 troops withdrawn from which country?
41. Which museum uses historical artifacts, Black heritage exhibits, and video presentations to share the story of how Africans were forced into slavery and made their way to Canada?
Amherstburg Freedom Museum – Amherstburg
42. Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens is located in which city in Japan?
43. José Acasuso, who debuted in 2006, is a men’s national tennis team representative of which country?
44. What is Lasagnotte?
45. Whose 1st Symphony is performed by the Hallé Orchestra, conducted by Hans Richter, premieres in Manchester, England in 1908?
46. In the past which present city was also spelled as Acheh, Atjeh, and Achin?
Aceh, Province of Indonesia
47. If you are in Al-Iskandariyah city, where are you in?
48. Who were the Prime Ministers of the first Parliament of the United Kingdom started in 1801 under the rule of George III?
William Pitt the Younger, Henry Addington
49. Russian émigré Jacques Gershkovitch was the first conductor of which youth orchestra in the USA?
Portland Youth Philharmonic
50. In 2013, who gives his assent to a proposal to create a permanent post on the Pontifical Commission on cases of sin and sexual abuse of minors?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz