Trivia questions for game night general knowledge, it may be said, is what makes human existence human. Other animals can obviously learn, and what they learn isn’t always linked to the survival of the fittest. But I doubt humans would have survived any of the cold ages, If not for the growing quantity of memory and processing they have gained over time for solving many more trivia questions for game night.
GK trivia questions for game night demonstrate one’s awareness and attention to all important things in our world, which is why it comes first in all competitive tests. We must be interested in learning about our surroundings (like GK did) in order to comprehend issues concerning us and our society full of opportunities to solve trivia questions for game night.
It’s always beneficial to be aware of what’s going on around us. Trivia questions for the game night most likely improve our interpersonal communication skills! …and, absolutely, will not allow you to wander off subject in order to converse with someone! ..unless and unless you bore someone… I believe trivia questions for the game night should be intelligent enough to know what I’m talking about! … Why should learning and knowing something new not be exciting? …may refer to flipping burgers without trivia questions for game night.
Trivia questions for game night general knowledge
1. Battle of Marathon – 490 BCE was a part of which war?
First Persian invasion of Greece
2. Asmara city is located in which country?
3. Who is the creator of Hang-On, Virtua Racing, Virtua Fighter, and Shenmue – computer games?
4. Originally planned as a six-book series, what spanned 14 volumes, in addition to a prequel novel and two companion books by American author Robert Jordan?
The Wheel of Time
5. What African country was the first ever to qualify for a World Cup?
6. Who is considered the Father of Japanese Manga (comics) and Anime (animation)?
7. Who conceived and co-designed The IBM Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (ASCC), called Mark I in 1944?
8. What is the surgical removal of the adenoids, also known as the pharyngeal tonsils?
9. Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is a disease that slowly destroys which organ of the body?
10. What is the first line on Mel Blanc’s tombstone?
That’s All Folks
11. Which veins are deeper in the body and have corresponding arteries?
12. More than half your bones are in your hands and feet – how many?
13. A Memory of Light (2013) is a fantasy novel written by which American authors?
Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
14. What was the first attempt by the Mongol-led Yuan dynasty of China to invade Japan?
The Battle of Bun’ei, or Bun’ei Campaign, also known as the First Battle of Hakata Bay
15. What are the Minnesota Twins named after?
The Twin Cities
16. In Australia, which are the two rival political parties (1923-present)?
Australian Labor Party vs Coalition
17. As of 1 December 2021, how many member states are there of the United Nations (UN), each of which is a member of the United Nations General Assembly?
18. What is an American heavy metal band formed in New York City in 1986, fronted by guitarist/vocalist Tommy Victor?
19. What is the country calling code of Antigua and Barbuda?
20. What was Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte’s official emblem?
21. What are Infacted, Zoth Ommog & Bloodline, Metropolis, and 21st Circuitry & Pendragon?
Industrial music labels
22. What is the international calling code of American Samoa?
23. Cassiar, British Columbia – asbestos mine, near Jade City, British Columbia, abandoned the 1990s is a what?
A company town in Canada
24. What was a record label based in San Francisco, California that was founded in early 1991 and released electro-industrial, industrial rock?
25. What is the most stolen base?
26. What is the name of a northern Mexican dish consisting of a whole goat kid carcass that is opened flat and cooked on a spit?
Cabrito al pastor
27. Labrador City is located in which country?
28. Ballon d’Or 2021 Winner Yashin Trophy for the best goalkeeper?
Gianluigi Donnarumma (PSG/Italy)
29. What type of meat-producing breed is Wuchang bream?
30. The locals call it Druk Yul – Land of the Dragon what country?
31. Osceola copper mine caught fire on September 7, 1895, in which mining location?
Osceola Township, Houghton County, Michigan
32. What is the name of a fictional town in Clarence located in Arizona?
33. On 1 January 1900, The Southern Nigeria Protectorate is established by which country?
34. Name a long English word with one syllable, 10 letters?
35. During which inning is “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” traditionally sung?
The 7th inning
36. In international law, what is a legal theory that says that the national debt incurred by a despotic regime should not be enforceable?
odious debt, also known as illegitimate debt
37. What is the name of headland on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island, named after a surveyor’s dog called Knight?
38. Founded in 1906, Hamoudi Mosque is located in which country?
39. What is Amatriciana sauce?
a pork dish
40. What was the first US TV series broadcast in the USSR?
41. Aslan Pasha Mosque is a tourist attraction in which country?
42. In most people, what is the extra (13th) rib, called, that can cause medical issues like neck pain?
43. What is the second largest mosque in West Africa?
Ghana National Mosque
44. “Symphony for solo piano” was created by which composer in 1857?
45. In Belgium if you are eating waterzooi what is it?
Creamy fish stew
46. Compared to other planets, our world is about what size of Mars?
47. What is the largest community in Allegany County, New York, United States?
48. An island can be divided between two states, such as between which countries?
Ireland and the United Kingdom
49. What is the dissection of the human body?
50. What retired basketball player tried out for the Chicago White Sox in 1994?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz