If you have a general knowledge quiz and answers that is above average, I will not discuss the benefits and utility of a superior general knowledge quiz and answers with you. If you are below average, a general knowledge quiz and answers will guide you through the majesty and pride of knowledge, thus, from the dust of information to a mass of general knowledge quiz and answers, let your brain gobble up daily trickles or hails of information by reading, analyzing situations, understanding and listening to others, people, news, and so on with the general knowledge quiz and answers.
However, “beware of the proverb “Jack of all trades, master of none”; Humility must be your creed; Human – you are human. You are not a machine. You are not the creator of the universe. Always remember to be human with a learning spirit of general knowledge quiz and answers, …because there are individuals in the know who, despite their brilliance and infallibility of mind, have left their people miserable in dread and despair by failing to instill the general knowledge quiz and answers above in their mandate.
General knowledge quiz and answers
1. What is Vigna mungo?
the black gram, urad bean, mash kalai, uzhunnu parippu, ulundu paruppu, minapa pappu, Uddu (in Kannada) or black matpe is a bean
2. What is a series of high fantasy novels by American author Robert Jordan, with Brandon Sanderson as a co-author for the final three novels?
The Wheel of Time
3. Al-Nagashi mosque is the first mosque in Africa, located in which country?
4. On 1 January 1900, The Northern Nigeria Protectorate is established by which country?
5. Who was the first baseball player to appear on a Wheaties box?
6. What is the surgical removal of a gland?
7. What is a United Nations Security Council resolution?
a United Nations resolution adopted by the fifteen members of the Security Council (UNSC); the United Nations (UN) bod
8. Symphony No. 3, meaning “West-Coast Images” was composed by whom?
9. What is the most important place you know, which has a surface area of 510,072,000 km²?
10. In the UK 60% of pets have what?
11. What is the Ballon d’Or 2021 Winner Club of the year?
Chelsea Football Club
12. The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a Protestant Christian denomination that is distinguished by what?
its observance of Saturday, the seventh day of the week
13. In the ancient Roman Republic, which were the two rival political parties (509 BC-27 BC)?
Populares vs Optimates
14. Coal mine fire ignited by striking miners from 1884 to present in which mining location?
New Straitsville, Ohio
15. What female pitcher once struck out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig?
16. What is Adobong baboy?
a pork dish
17. Luzerne County is located in which US state?
18. What is the main location of Tiny Toon Adventures, and the characters live here and graduate from a famous university known as Acme Looniversity?
19. In 2006, who became the first female recipient of the ACM’s Turing Award?
Frances E. Allen
20. How is the Olympic torch lit?
By the sun in Greece
21. What term describes the continuity of the Baltic states as legal entities under international law while under Soviet rule and German occupation from 1940 to 1991?
State continuity of the Baltic states
22. Rotisserie, also known as spit-roasting, is a style of what?
Roasting where meat is skewered on a spit
23. Arch of Galerius and Rotunda is a former mosque and tourist attraction in which country?
24. Who is considered the Father of the Cowboy sculpture, created the first bronze cowboy sculpture in 1895?
25. Who was the first Major League player to pitch a ball over 100 mph?
26. Who has ingenious contributions and made public-key cryptography useful in practice in 1977?
27. The New York Times Book Review (NYTBR) is a weekly paper-magazine supplement to which day edition of The New York Times?
28. Magic: The Gathering is a tabletop and digital collectible card game created by Richard Garfield in which year?
29. Towers of Midnight (2010) is a fantasy novel written by which American authors?
Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
30. What shape is casonsei pasta?
31. What is the name of a dish developed in central Mexico that is based on shawarma spit-grilled meat brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico?
32. Copper Mountain, British Columbia – copper, near Princeton, British Columbia, abandoned 1960s is a what?
A company town in Canada
33. What is a city start with R in Jackson County, Missouri, United States, and is a suburb of Kansas City?
34. What is an American comedy television series created by Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi for Nickelodeon?
The Adventures of Pete & Pete
35. Charles Atlas promised to make you a new man – what system?
36. What is the country calling code of Anguilla?
37. Fermont is a town in the northeastern part in which Candian province?
38. Down county is located in which country?
39. What is an American record label founded by Ministry frontman Al Jourgensen in October 2005?
13th Planet Records
40. What is the name of the fictitious Minor League Baseball team on The Simpsons?
The Springfield Isotopes
41. Name a long English word with one syllable, 10 letters?
42. What is the name of a town in New South Wales, Australia, which may be named after a white bullock named “Captain”?
43. What is an American sitcom television series starring Vicki Lawrence as Thelma Harper (Mama)?
44. What are Cleopatra & Zoth Ommog, Metropolis & Off Beat, Wax Trax! & Play It Again Sam?
Industrial music labels
45. Dead man’s hand was Aces and Eights plus which other card?
Queen of Hearts
46. What is an American industrial metal band founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1981 by producer, singer, and instrumentalist Al Jourgensen?
47. An island can be divided between two states, such as between which countries?
Haiti and the Dominican Republic
48. What is the international calling code of Algeria?
49. You take how many steps per year, so bones are built to take constant use?
1 to 3 million
50. What team gets the advantage of the first bat?
The visiting team
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz