Quiz questions and answer on general knowledge is something that may truly help us improve, both personally and academically. It’s critical to be aware of what’s going on around you. To become more aware of what is going on in your immediate environment, as well as some essential information that you should be aware of quiz questions and answer. People, on the other hand, are currently falling behind in all of life’s fundamentals. It’s vital to note that “universal knowledge” may not be widespread at all in a society where an increasing proportion of individuals are “newcomers” with quiz questions and answer.
Because we humans are more enthusiastic about things that matter in our everyday lives, we must continue to engage with individuals and society in order to acquire the resources we require. and having quiz questions and answer broad knowledge base is really beneficial. You will be good with people around you, you will be able to understand new concepts easily, you will be able to learn more and more, you will be able to work with people who are highly advanced in their field, and you will be developing many good characters in yourself while practicing your quiz questions and answer knowledge.
General Knowledge Quiz questions and answer
1. What is an incision created to accelerate labor?
2. What is Amphibious warfare?
type of offensive military operation that today uses naval ships to project ground and air power onto a hostile or potentially hostile shore at a designated landing beach
3. Siege of Troy at around 1200 B.C. was a part of which war?
4. Which Microbiologist is the First African-American department chair at Harvard Medical School?
Harold Amos (1918–2003)
5. Elwood Edwards’s voice is heard by AOL users – where?
Welcome and You Got Mail
6. Who was Percy Lavon Julian?
an American research chemist and a pioneer in the chemical synthesis of medicinal drugs from plants.
7. What is a brand of recreational water gun that uses manually-pressurized air to shoot water with greater power, range, and accuracy than conventional squirt pistols?
8. Yeonglak era in Korea lasted for how many years?
22 years (391–412 CE)
9. Where there is a Clock tower in Vietnam?
Bến Thành Market
10. What common item has a coil, point, sheath, and two shafts?
11. Who was George Washington Carver?
an American agricultural scientist and inventor who promoted alternative crops to cotton and methods to prevent soil depletion
12. Which art stands out for its development of naturalistic but idealized depictions of the human body, stylistic development between about 750 and 300 BC?
Ancient Greek art
13. Who was the Shah of the Khwarazmian Empire from 1200 to 1220?
Ala ad-Din Muhammad II
14. Entre Ríos Province is located in which country?
15. Link Apollo, Ghengis Khan, and Abraham Lincoln on TV All met?
James T Kirk
16. Originally titled Children of the Wolf, this novel tells the story of King Romulus and the founding of Rome through the eyes of a variety of characters who come to the new city?
Founding Fathers (1959) by Alfred Duggan
17. Which medal is awarded annually by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) for outstanding achievement by an African American?
The Spingarn Medal
18. Which invasion during the Persian Wars began in 492 BC, and ended with the decisive Athenian victory at the Battle of Marathon in 490 BC?
The first Persian invasion of Greece
19. In the Medieval art genre, the art of which period persisted in 260–525?
20. In which country are the most flowers bought per capita?
21. What is a Bronze Age archaeological site near Beirut in the Mount Lebanon Governorate of Lebanon?
22. Who was the founder of Volga Bulgaria?
23. What was the first battle between Volga Bulgaria and the Mongols?
The Battle of Samara Bend or the Battle of Kernek
24. What is pus that has built up within the tissue of the body, signs, and symptoms include: redness, pain, warmth, and swelling?
25. What is the most popular last name in France?
26. Who was the first Earl of Arundel, a title of nobility in England?
27. Which veins are those closer to the surface of the body, and have no corresponding arteries?
28. In which fiction, you find The Duke of Alasia?
King of Cadonia
29. What was the second attempt by the Mongol-led Yuan dynasty of China to invade Japan?
The Battle of Kōan, also known as the Second Battle of Hakata Bay
30. What is the moon’s astronomical name?
31. Who was the founder of the Abbasid dynasty (second dynasty of Islamic Caliphate) and reigned 750 – 10 June 754?
Abū’l-ʿAbbās ʿAbd Allāh
32. Sofia Ahlbom (1803–1868), feminist, practiced as a photographer from the 1860s, born in which country?
33. What is the largest stone aqueduct in Japan, 84 m (276 ft)?
34. The Afghanistan–Uzbekistan Friendship Bridge is a road and rail bridge across the river Amu Darya connects which cities?
Termez and Jeyretan
35. February 1999 what was the fastest-growing religion in the US?
36. Yamato town is located in which country?
37. What in music set in motion by a percussion action: hitting, shaking, or scraping?
38. Thiên Đức era lasted for how many years in Vietnam?
5 years (544–548 CE)
39. What is Northwest Caucasian → Abazgi → Abaza?
40. In Pac-Man eating what was worth 5000 points?
41. What is the chemical symbol of the inorganic compound Actinium(III) chloride?
42. What is a language?
a structured system of communication used by humans, based on speech and gesture, sign, or often writing.
43. What is a basic form of percussion instrument, consisting of two long solid pieces that are struck together producing sound?
44. What is a refrigerant?
A chemical compound that is used as the heat carrier, which changes from gas to liquid and then back to gas in the refrigeration cycle.
45. Russia has one but the US has at least six – what?
Places called Moscow
46. What is the other name of Concussion Idiophones?
47. Where do the Bukumiri tribe live?
48. What is PCC, R-10, Carbon tetrachloride (Tetrachloromethane), CCl4?
49. The Transandine Railway was operated from Mendoza in Argentina via the Uspallata Pass, to which destination with a distance of 248 km?
Santa Rosa de Los Andes in Chile
50. ACII, Stockless, Mushroom, and Plough types of what?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz