The impossible quiz 50 general knowledge interesting trivia quiz facts are here. Your level of knowledge has an impact on you. Others are affected by the quantity of knowledge you use. What is the point of the impossible quiz 50 questions answer knowledge acquisition? Are you a millionaire or someone who has a piece of paper worth two cents if you have a cheque for a million dollars but never cash it? “Am I learning information to make myself a better person or am I gaining the impossible quiz 50 knowledge to make someone else a better person?” ask yourself. Adam and Eve ate from the tree for the benefit of themselves, not for the benefit of others by acquiring the impossible quiz, knowledge, learning, and experience from 50 upto a hundred percent.
In the semi-finals of the Australian Open in Melbourne in 1984, Helena Suková breaks Martina Navratilova’s 74-match winning run 1-6, 6-3, 7-5, ending Navratilova’s chances of completing the Grand Slam find this in the impossible quiz 50.
In 1956, Larisa Latynina, a Soviet artistic gymnast, wins four gold medals in the Melbourne Olympics, including team and individual all-around crowns after previously winning vault and floor exercise portions in the impossible quiz 50.
The Impossible Quiz 50 General Knowledge Printable Trivia
1. Formerly The Times Higher Education Supplement (THES), what is a British magazine reporting specifically on news and issues related to higher education?
Times Higher Education (THE)
2. Berner Platte, consists of various meat and sausage varieties such as smoked pork and beef, pork belly, sausage, bacon, and pork ears or tails is a popular dish in which country?
3. essay was written by which British philosopher?
4. AS Saint-Louisienne is a football club on which island?
5. In 43 BC, which Roman orator and politician is assassinated in Formiae?
Marcus Tullius Cicero
6. Who said, “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”?
7. Which great British philosopher died in 1535?
8. Ottawa beats which team in CFL Grey Cup (Game 2), 1940, Lansdowne Park, Ottawa in 12-5?
Toronto Balmy Beach
9. Everybody’s Front – is the slogan of which political coalition in Argentina?
Frente de Todos
10. Which Emperor, China sees supernova (MSH15-52) in 185?
11. What is Khao Suey?
A Burmese dish
12. Who were the Russian consorts?
Spouses of the Russian rulers
13. Peronism is an ideology associated with which area?
14. Who is a poet laureate?
a poet who has been designated by the government or a granting organization to write poetry for specific events and occasions
15. Spotify says what is the most streamed track with 2.4 billion streams in 2019?
Ed Sheeran’s “Shape Of You”
16. SG Handball West Wien club is located in which country?
17. William Walton’s violinist concert premieres in which city in 1939
18. What is Gyali in Greece?
19. Which football award has been presented since the 1993–94 season and the first winner of the award was Paris Saint-Germain Winger David Ginola?
Ligue 1 Player of the Year
20. 70th anniversary of which organization marked by gathering in London of world leaders and reception by Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace in December 2019?
21. What is a form of poetry that is fierce, unpredictable, and full of energy?
22. What is the Greek mythological creature Alcyoneus?
23. Efanda of Norway was a Russian royal consort (spouse) named what?
Princess of Novgorod
24. Bombeirinho – dink prepared with cachaça and gooseberry syrup, it is similar to a Kir Royal cocktail – in which country?
25. Margaretha van Bavarian’s son earl Willem V signs a peace treaty in which year?
26. What is a 3,389-foot-long (1,033 m) road tunnel, US 98 under the Mobile River in Mobile in Alabama?
John H. Bankhead Tunnel
27. Lou Gehrig, 36, is elected to Baseball’s Hall of Fame in which year?
28. During WWII, What was there in Columbus, Ohio, as a part of United States Navy shore activities?
Naval Air Facility
29. What is the current geological epoch, beginning approximately 11,650 cal years before present, after the last glacial period?
30. The first Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed in the Great Storm in which year?
31. Created in Ceará in 2004, what is a natural monument in Brazil?
32. W9XZY broadcasts facsimile of St Louis Post-Dispatch by which medium in 1938?
33. During WWII, where was the Naval Air Center in Virginia?
34. Lamprius is a ghost character in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
Antony and Cleopatra, Act I, scene 2
35. Connecticut Route 108, one of the oldest highways in the U.S. is completed to Trumbull in which year?
36. What is barazidhaj?
white bread, Arab cuisine
37. Who is a French professional footballer, plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team, won the Ligue 1 Player of the Year 2020-21?
Kylian Mbappé Lottin
38. Red Sox acquire the contract of 19-year-old Ted Williams in which year?
39. While Idaho does not have a post of “poet laureate”, per se, the state appoints what, that can be can be held by a novelist or poet?
“Writer in Residence”
40. New York Philharmonic’s 1st concert took place in which year?
41. Acari River, Roraima is located in which country?
42. What links Ian Thorpe, Dawn Fraser, Leisel Jones, Petria Thomas, Susie O’Neill, Grant Hackett, Murray Rose, Lisbeth Trickett, and Michael Klim?
Australia’s top Olympic medal swimmer winners
43. PGA Championship Men’s Golf, Fresh Meadows CC: American-based Scotsman Tommy Armour defeats, 1 up in the final for the 2nd of his 3 major titles in 1930?
44. Who is the first Olympic gold medalist of Australia?
Edwin Flack (Athletics, Men’s 1500 meters, 1896 Athens)
45. What is the first German steam railway opened in 1835?
Bavarian Ludwig railway
46. What is The Fertile Crescent?
a crescent-shaped region in the Middle East, spanning modern-day Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt.
47. The Deutsche Reichsbahn, also known as what?
German National Railway, the German State Railway, German Reich Railway, and the German Imperial Railway
48. In 1864, Skirmish at Ebenezer Creek/Cypress Swamp in which country?
49. Ethiopian Empire lasted during which years?
50. Which religious unrest was followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities in 1724?
Tumult of Thorn
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz