General knowledge pub quiz easy and fun answers are the best fit for a gk lover. The majority of successful individuals think that their most precious asset is their time. Once time has passed, pub quiz easy and fun answers have passed forever. We’ve compiled a list of motivational and inspiring life quotes to help you get through the day. You’ll discover pub quiz easy and fun answers here that will motivate you to live and learn now and in the future – you can never know too much.
In 1980, Don Sutton, the winningest pitcher in Dodgers history, accepts a four-year deal with Houston; his Astros career is cut short by a patellar fracture; he returns to the Dodgers in 1988 after spells with three other MLB teams, pub quiz easy, and fun answers.
In 1979 During a stampede to grab unreserved seats for a concert by The Who at The Riverfront Coliseum in Cincinnati, Ohio, 11 people were killed mentioned in many pub quiz easy and fun answers.
The 1984 Bhopal tragedy sees a Union Carbide pesticide facility in Bhopal, India, spill 45 tons of methyl isocyanate and other poisonous substances, killing 2,259 people (official number) and injuring over half a million more that you will find in the pub quiz easy and fun answers.
Pub General Knowledge Quiz Easy and Fun Answers
1. The ancient city of Ulpiana (I – VII) was an ancient Roman city is located in which present-day city?
2. What is Patrimoni Cultural?
Patrimoni Cultural refers both to the cultural heritage of Andorra and also to the Andorran government protection agency called by the same name.
3. What is Majlis, Mejlis, or Majles?
an Arabic and Persian term meaning “council”
4. As of 2020, how many people visited the National Museum of China?
5. Which Dutchman becomes 1st non-Japanese judo world champion in 1961?
6. What is the name of the plant The German Volkswagen Group has opened in 1985 in China?
7. Technik Museum Sinsheim is a technology museum in which country?
8. What was the city of Venice, Genoa, Pisa, and Amalfi called during the Middle Age?
Maritime republics, or merchant republics
9. What is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
10. Which country’s parliament accepts the nationalization of Dutch businesses in 1958?
11. Which method of calculation in China was used in calendrical mathematics by the Tang Dynasty (618–907) mathematicians such as Li Chunfeng (602–670) and Yi Xing (683–727)?
Chinese remainder theorem
12. What are the spiritual and political successors to the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Twelver branch of Shia Islam, including that of the Alawite and Alevi?
The Twelve Imams
13. Conversations with Isaiah Berlin’s book was written in 1991 by which British philosopher?
14. What describes an extreme fear of eyes?
15. State of emergency in which country ended in December 1959?
16. What is the name of the empire, which started in 750, and ended in 1258?
17. What is the state fish (saltwater) of Alabama, adopted in 1955?
Fighting tarpon, Megalops atlanticus
18. Ricardo Basta is a jewelry designer from which country?
19. What is the national flower of Australia?
20. Which player of the Houston Oilers kicks a 55-yard field goal in 1961?
21. Bermuda, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, and Pacific Oceania made their first appearances in which tournament in 1995?
22. Among the “Twelve Labours of Heracles” what is the sixth?
Slay the Stymphalian birds
23. Cape Hatteras is a cape located at a pronounced bend in which island, one of the barrier islands of North Carolina?
24. On 20 January 2001, who was inaugurated as President of the United States?
George W. Bush
25. Who was sworn in as 1st US black female judge in 1962?
Edith Spurlock Sampson
26. Bobbie Rosenfeld Award is given to which gender in Canada?
27. The Lernaean Hydra or Hydra of Lerna, more often known simply as the Hydra, is a serpentine water monster in which mythology?
Greek and Roman
28. Abbott township is located in which US state?
29. Name a Canadian jewelry designer.
30. 1963 NFL Draft: Terry Baker from Oregon State first pick by Los Angeles Rams in which year?
31. During the September 11 attacks by Al-Qaeda terrorists in 2001, how many planes crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City?
32. What is the state ship of Arizona?
USS Arizona (BB-39)
33. What is the name of the lost US submarine that broke loose from tow and foundered at Cape Hatteras, North Carolina on 2 April 1862?
34. Alex Baumann is an Olympic athlete from which country?
35. “Rubber Soul”, the sixth studio album by the Beatles, is released in the United Kingdom in which year?
36. As of 2021, how many Miss USA winners have gone on to become Miss Universe and are indicated in bold face?
37. Russia launches its rockets from its own as well as from foreign spaceports located in which country?
38. Who won the 54th Heisman Trophy Award in 1988?
Barry Sanders, Oklahoma State (RB)
39. Balanced ternary is a ternary numeral system invented in which country?
40. KHQL (now KCAN) TV channel 8 in Albion, NB (ABC) begins broadcasting in whih year?
41. What is the Gamma Cephei Ab?
First detected exoplanet later confirmed, 1988 (suspected), 2002 (Confirmed)
42. Which great British philosopher was born in 1632?
43. Who said, “That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way”?
44. SS Rivière Sport is a football club on which island?
45. What is typically a raised stone with a runic inscription, but the term can also be applied to inscriptions on boulders and on bedrock?
46. What is a Kings’ saga, originally written in Old Norse by the Icelandic poet and historian Snorri Sturluson about 1225?
47. What is the largest automaker in the world as of 2015?
The German Volkswagen Group
48. The Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards, commonly shortened to the Eisner Awards, are prizes given for creative achievement in comic books based on which country?
49. Who is the titleholder of Miss Teen USA 1959?
Peggy Collins, 17, of Lake Charles, Louisiana
50. Police arrests 800 sit-in students at which university at Berkeley in 1964?
University of California
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz