Knowledge quiz questions games serve as a catalyst for action. Knowledge just becomes more knowledge if no action is taken. What influence are you having if you are gathering information only for the purpose of knowing it? Reading a book may provide you with a lot of information and help you broaden your horizons with quiz questions games general knowledge quiz for fun and learning. The goal of accumulating wealth is to spend it. Why would you put in the effort if you were never going to use it? It was a case of obtaining knowledge for the sake of getting knowledge quiz questions games printable in English in the Garden of Eden. Before they learned about good and evil, Adam and Eve were in a better position.
You can learn how to construct a house, but what value is that information answer quiz questions games if you never build one or assist someone else build one? When knowledge is put into practice, it becomes wisdom. The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowing is vanity. Is money that is saved but never spent considered significant wealth? What is the worth of it? There will come a day when you will be assessed on how much money you spent rather than how much money you saved. Working is done with the goal of earning money, with learning quiz questions games.
Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Games for Fun
1. What is the name of the Hall of Liberation, Kelheim, Germany?
2. The final shots of the naval battles of the American Civil War were fired on June 22, 1865, by which Confederate raider in the Bering Strait?
3. Sultan Mehmet Fatih Mosque in Pristina (1461) is located in which present-day city?
4. What is the hunting of wild animals in their natural state and habitat by means of a trained bird of prey. Small animals are hunted?
5. In which year did the 1st TV broadcast in Hawaii take place?
6. As of 2020, how many people visited the British Museum?
7. Which great British philosopher was born in 1588?
8. What was the period during the Middle Ages when Norsemen known as Vikings undertook large-scale raiding?
The Viking Age
9. Angers factory plant is opened in 1992 in Europe, France by which company?
The German Volkswagen Group
10. Robert Wright and George Forrest’s musical “Kismet” opens at Ziegfeld Theater, NYC; runs for 583 performances, wins which award for Best Musical in 1953?
11. Ingo Appelt is a jewelry designer from which country?
12. Deutsches Museum is a technology museum in which country?
13. Maritime republics and Merchant republics are the same, true or false?
14. Who was Olga?
A Russian royal consort
15. Who was elected president of Venezuela in 1952?
Marcos Perez Jiménez
16. Beshbarmak is a national dish of which country?
Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan
17. Who is the titleholder of Miss Teen USA 1964?
Nancy Spry of Van Nuys, California
18. Andre De Grasse is an Olympic athlete from which country?
19. Khantoke Dinner is popular in which country?
20. In 1953, US President Dwight Eisenhower criticizes which Wisconsin Senator for saying communists are in the Republican Party?
21. What was a webcomics subscription service active from 2002 to 2012, published and edited by Joey Manley?
22. Name a Canadian jewelry designer.
23. What is an annual publication of university rankings by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)?
QS World University Rankings
24. What is the Fear of Skeletons?
25. Premier of Dmitri Shostakovich’ 5th String Quartet held in which year?
26. The maritime republics became heavily involved in which of the 10th to 13th centuries?
27. Who said, “It is remarkable how closely the history of the apple tree is connected with that of man”?
Henry David Thoreau
28. The Magus of the North: J.G. Hamann and the Origins of Modern Irrationalism – a book was wtitten in 1993 by which British philosopher?
29. Miss USA is an American beauty pageant that has been held annually since which year?
30. In 1944, which civil war breaks out in a newly-liberated country, between communists and royalists?
The Greek Civil War
31. TERNAC is an emulation written in FORTRAN of the ternary computer invented in which country?
32. How many countries and one inter-governmental organization (ESA) have a proven orbital launch capability, as of November 2021?
33. What is the state ship of Connecticut?
Freedom Schooner Amistad, 2003
34. What is the state fish of Arkansas, adopted in 2019?
Alligator gar(primitive), Atractosteus spatula
35. Who recorded the single “In the Jailhouse Now”, the Billboard Song of the Year, 1955?
36. How many teams participated in the Davis Cup 200-21 World Cup tournament?
37. What is the name of the lost US submarine foundered due to a battery acid leak at Honolulu, Hawaii on 2 April 1862?
38. Myrna Hansen, 18 from Chicago won the Miss USA title in which year?
39. Among the “Twelve Labours of Heracles” what is the ninth?
Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazon
40. What is officially stood down at a special farewell parade in Hyde Park, London in 1944?
Britain’s Home Guard (‘Dad’s Army’)
41. In classical architecture, a metope (μετόπη) is a what that fills the space between two triglyphs in a Doric frieze?
rectangular architectural element
42. What is 51 Pegasi?
43. During the September 11 attacks by Al-Qaeda terrorists in 2001, how many planes were hijacked?
44. Adams township is located in which US state?
45. William Walton’s opera “Troilus & Cressida” premieres in which city in 1954?
46. What is the name of the empire, which started in 800, and ended in 909?
47. AS Marsouins is a football club on which island?
48. Who was the first of the Twelve Imam, the spiritual and political successors to the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Twelver branch of Shia Islam?
Ali ibn Abi Talib
49. What is the national flower of Bangladesh?
White Water Lily
50. In 1948, which Chinese refugee ship explodes in the East China Sea killing 1,100?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz