The GK question answer easy general knowledge trivia and interesting facts for surprise lovers. To succeed in life, you must have a broad understanding of the world. It is something that allows us to improve both academically and personally. GK question answer easy broadens a person’s perception of all that is going on in the world around him and aids in properly understanding circumstances. Knowledge aids in decision-making, problem-solving, and understanding the world around you. Any intellect you have would be meaningless if you didn’t have useful information like GK question answer easy. We couldn’t achieve anything without knowledge. But, more significantly, it’s not just about what you know; it’s also about how you feel about GK question answer easy.
Here’s why having high general knowledge benefits your personality and helps you win at practically everything in everyday life: It makes it easier to initiate discussions. GK question answer easy higher on standardized tests in school, college, and competitive exams. GK assists you in making better life decisions. Being able to solve these GK question answer easy someone with your expertise. Interact with individuals from other cultures efficiently. GK question answer easy allows you to stay on top of the current fashion trends.
GK question answer General Knowledge easy Trivia
1. What is the name of a series of 15 radioactive metals that are important in nuclear chemistry?
2. Russian Thinkers book was written in 1978 by which British philosopher?
3. Who was featured on Time magazine’s cover on 24 March 1923?
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
4. Myriam Bédard (born 1969), a biathlon is one of the top athletes of the 20th century in which country?
5. We know what a moussaka is but what does it literally mean?
6. In 1941, Glenn Miller was on the Billboard number-one single for which music track?
“Song of the Volga Boatmen”
7. What is Murraya?
8. What was the early name of Tasmania, that changed its name in 1856?
Van Diemen’s Land
9. A man falls asleep on a mountainside and wakes twenty years in the future in which 1819 fiction by Washington Irving?
Rip Van Winkle
10. Name the profession most often late for doctor’s appointments?
11. What is a 26-episode Japanese anime television series, produced by Ajia-do Animation Works and Bandai Visual, which first aired on NHK?
12. What is Garganey, Spatula querquedula?
Waterfowl in Canada
13. Cork Kent is a what named after Thomas Kent in Cork, Ireland?
A railway station
14. Achillbeg island is located in which country?
15. Which skill uses things called chain singles and doubles?
16. What is the tallest brickwork church?
St Martin’s Church in Landshut
17. What was an American yacht designer who practiced his trade in New York, NY, and Newport, RI?
Michael William Langan
18. Human DNA includes the genes from at least how many retroviruses were absorbed into our own genetic code at some point?
19. After work, after an hour, after that – here “after” refer to what?
20. French in tennis love means zero but what did it originally mean?
21. Çatalca peninsula is located in which country?
22. Which cider brand is being operated in Walden, New York, USA?
23. Atco Dragway, an auto racing track in New Jersey, United States was opened in which year?
24. What is the minimum verse in the Holy Quran?
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
25. What was Vincent Price’s first horror film?
House of Wax
26. What is Kilmar Tor in England?
27. Which two-tier county of England has a population of 1,219,799 as of 2019?
28. Boston Bruins in Massachusetts is a popular team for which sport?
29. What is the name of the 106.70 m (350 ft), 3-mast DynaRig steel schooner with aluminum flybridge yacht, launched in 2016?
30. In Alabama it’s illegal to have more than 3 what in your house?
31. What is the height of Sana’a, the capital city of Yemen?
32. Where is the home of Blue-winged teal, Spatula discors?
33. In, 1948 which American novelist (World’s End) was born in Peekskill, New York?
T. C. Boyle
34. What is the scientific name of Cinnamon teal, a waterfowl in Canada?
35. Name was Richard Kimble’s favorite alias in the TV series?
36. What is the city with the second most of the tallest churches (four of the 55 tallest churches)?
37. Opened in 1974, Bradenton Motorsports Park in Florida is popular for what sport in the USA?
38. M203 grenade launcher was originated in which country?
39. On December 2, 1954, which American country music pianist, born in Fort Worth, Texas?
40. Which common item was banned by law in Bermuda until 1948?
41. ANA Inspiration, LPGA Tour, a professional golf tournament is held in which US city?
42. German composer Gustav Wohlgemuth was born in which city in Germany?
43. On December 2, 1777, which British General plots an attack on Washington’s army for Dec 4?
44. What is Liberation Day in Bulgaria?
45. Which country consumes the most chicken per capita?
46. What was the largest carbonado and the largest rough diamond ever found, black in color?
47. A chapter named “The Spoils of War” with 75 verses is included in which religious holy book?
48. Queensboro FC is a top-level minor USL Championship team in which US metropolitan area in the United States?
49. What does the Germany-based company Krupp Germaniawerft build?
50. Who sells more cars than Ford Chrysler Chevrolet and Buick?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz