Fun game quiz questions interesting facts and general knowledge printable in English are here for you. distinguish you from other candidates. Fun game quiz questions offer a wide range of possibilities from across the world, allowing students to earn credits in countries such as Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, and others. A fun game quiz questions not only expose students to new cultures but also provide them with experiences that most other job hopefuls will lack.
Fun game quiz questions answer GK can assist you in determining your own strengths and abilities. Supervised learning allows students to obtain experience in their profession while being evaluated and provided feedback to help them grow and capitalize on their talents through internships, either locally or worldwide. General knowledge trivia fun game quiz questions aids in the development of industrial ties. Students learn not just the fundamental transferable competencies and abilities needed for the industry, but also a network of connections in their area, through hands-on experience in the community or in the classroom with many more examples of fun game quiz questions.
General Knowledge Fun game quiz questions
1. Boston Red Sox in Boston, Massachusetts is a popular team for which sport?
2. The tallest Roman Catholic, as well as the tallest domed church, is the Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in which city?
Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
3. Lübeck, officially the Hanseatic City of Lübeck, is a city in the Northern part of which country?
4. Acheron island is located in which country?
5. Which cities name comes from Algonquin meaning traders?
6. Alaska Raceway Park, an auto racing track in Palmer, the United States was opened in which year?
7. Archdiocese of Managua was created in which year?
8. Yamoussoukro city is located in which country?
9. What is the name of the 109.52 m (359 ft), 4-mast steel barque, launched as Hussar V, currently serving as a cruise ship, launched in 1931?
10. In the comic strip Garfield what is the teddy bear’s name?
11. Nobiskrug is a shipyard located on which river in Rendsburg, Germany?
12. Child Emperor Pu Yi ascends the Chinese throne at the age of two in which year?
13. In 2020, which US Attorney General says there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, despite claims by President Donald Trump?
14. What are the two metropolitan areas, are the only two regions with at least two teams in each major sports league?
The New York and the Los Angeles
15. Its branches are Soto Rinzai members ponder Koans what is it?
16. Humana Challenge, PGA Tour, a professional golf tournament is held in which US city?
17. Opened in 1951, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in California is popular for what sport in the USA?
18. In 1909, which association is formed in Montreal; original members include Montreal Wanderers and Montreal Canadiens?
National Hockey Association (NHA)
19. In a New York City theater, which British author gave his first public reading in the United States in 1867?
20. Five out of six of the Village people have got what?
21. In 1976, which Communist revolutionary became President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado?
22. In 1682, Anthony Ashley Cooper, 1st Earl of Shaftesbury flees to which city following the failure of his plots to prevent a Catholic succession should King Charles II die?
23. WHat is Crossandra?
24. What is Common shelduck, Tadorna tadorna?
Waterfowl in Canada
25. What was Disney’s Donald Duck originally called?
26. Camille Saint-Saëns’ opera “Samson et Dalila” premiered in Weimar in which year?
27. In 1697, St Paul’s Cathedral, designed by whom was consecrated for use because previous building destroyed in the Great Fire of London?
Sir Christopher Wren
28. Presidente Perón → Chaco (1955) was an administrative division name change in which country?
29. Asano is a what named after Asano Sōichirō in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan?
A railway station
30. What’s the correct name for a young un-bred male fur seal?
31. What is Independence Day in Lithuania?
32. What is Black Orlov?
33. What is the birthday of Britney Spears?
34. What is the scientific name of Tundra swan?
35. The musical word scherzo comes from Italian meaning what?
36. In which year, The second Eddystone Lighthouse on Eddystone Rocks off English southern coast is destroyed by fire?
37. In San Salvador, a congress proposes incorporation into US in which year?
38. In 1940, Bing Crosby was on the Billboard number-one single for which music track?
39. An unnamed man falls asleep and finds himself in a Paris of the future in which 1771 fiction by Louis-Sébastien Mercier?
L’An 2440, rêve s’il en fut jamais (Memoirs of the Year Two Thousand Five Hundred)
40. Where does the abbreviation for pound Lb come from?
Libra the scales
41. Where is the home of Trumpeter swan, Cygnus buccinator LC
42. A Sister’s All You Need is a Japanese light novel series written by whom?
43. Three Critics of the Enlightenment book was written in 2000 by which British philosopher?
44. Which American politician from Illinois and leader of the Republican Party, Speaker of the US House of Representatives is treated as the most dominant Speaker in the US?
Joseph Gurney Cannon
45. Saint Homobonus is the Patron Saint of who?
46. Who was featured on Time magazine’s cover on 10 March 1923?
Warren G. Harding
47. Silken Laumann (born 1964), the rower is one of the top athletes of the 20th century in which country?
48. Who remained at the top of the Billboard number-one singles chart for 31 weeks?
49. Westchester Knicks is a top-level minor NBA G League team in which US metropolitan area in the United States?
50. A villanelle is a type of what?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
Leave a Reply