The Best Holiday Trivia General Knowledge Questions
1. What much energy must an atomic system have in order for a process (such as emission or reaction) to take place?
2. Use of marine shells for personal decoration by humans, including Neandertals started at which time?
~120,000 years ago
3. Which island in Oceania has an area of 10,388 square kilometers?
Viti Levu (Fiji)
4. Which sportsperson from Norway, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists started his career in 1988?
5. Which island in Oceania has an area of 145,836 square kilometers?
South Island (New Zealand)
6. What game do you play initially in “Squid Game”?
Red Light, Green Light
7. When did the Austronesian Lapita people, the direct ancestors of the Polynesians, reach and colonize the Solomon Islands?
About 1300 to 1200 BC
8. Exactly which river traverses the Grand Canyon?
9. Which empire had a size of 14.7 million square kilometers?
10. What is the atomic number of Indium?
11. Which zodiac sign does the ram represent?
12. What is the largest urban park in Pakistan?
Margalla Hills National Park
13. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 13 composed?
14. Which province in South Africa has a land area of 372,889 km²?
15. Trischa Zorn, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists is hailed from which nation?
16. What day is observed as Martyrs’ Day each year?
17. Umayyad Caliphate was at its peak with the occupation of the Earth’s maximum land surface in which year?
18. Which continent is the sole one to have territory in all four hemispheres?
19. The author of “Ramayana”?
20. What other name was William F. Cody more popular by?
21. What shade is an airplane’s “black box”?
22. Which country in South America has a total land area of 916,445 km²?
23. Who was the film’s director?
24. What can’t be sold on Sunday in Columbus, Ohio?
25. Who among Italian artists created the Sistine Chapel ceiling in the Vatican?
26. What frightened Walt Disney?
27. Which year had the first appearance of Lassie, the dog from the movie Lassie Come Home?
28. Which phone manufacturer made the 3310?
29. 16 Cygni Bb is an exoplanet discovered in which year?
30. Which sportsperson from Great Britain, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists started career in 1964?
31. What well-known country artist was unsuccessful in a “look-alike” competition?
32. Abbassia Pluvial in North Africa—the Sahara desert region is wet and fertile in which time?
120,000–90,000 years ago
33. How many films make up the Indiana Jones franchise?
34. Which chemical has its symbol Cd?
35. Who has scored the most goals in Premier League history?
36. What mythical detective called London home at 221B Baker Street?
37. Which nation’s flag features a unicorn as part of the design?
38. Where is the human muscle that is the strongest?
39. Which mountain range contains Mount Everest?
40. Who was the Australian of the Year Award recipient in 1960?
Sir Macfarlane Burnet
41. Which of the Canary Islands is the largest?
42. Aoyama Cemetery is located in which city in Japan?
43. What is the collective noun for unicorns?
44. What was the incident of an Australian died/being killed at Lockerbie, Scotland on 1988 Dec 21?
Flight 103 of Pan Am. The victim was an Australian national even though she lived in South Africa
45. Sir Murray Tyrrell received the Australian of the Year Award in which year?
46. Who provided the voice of Woody in the Toy Story films?
47. What is the supposed timespan for the events of Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey?
48. What is the sun’s nearest neighboring planet?
49. What area of biology focuses on the composition, morphology, and structure of living things and their parts?
50. Who entered space first among Americans?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker