60 easy general knowledge questions with answers will give you selected questions with answers in the printable format. This quiz is fit to meet your demand and aspirations. This quiz will inspire you to learn and read more free quizzes online.
60 easy general knowledge questions with answers is a great collection for GK lovers. “Knowledge is Power,” as the saying goes. This quotation has a wide range of applications and may be used in a variety of situations. 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers have allowed us to make all of the advances in science and technology that we have been able to accomplish. On this planet, it has created us considerably more competent, superior, and smart humans who love to solve many more than 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers.
The key element that differentiates humans from animals is their ability to learn new things like 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers. Humans have the ability to appraise situations, decide what is good and wrong, and make voluntary decisions. It is critical that we maximize the gift of 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers in order to attain great feats and heights in all aspects of our lives.
As per the 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers, did you know the fact that, in 1995, Montreal Canadiens coach Mario Tremblay keeps goalkeeper Patrick Roy in the game too long, allowing 9 goals in an 11-1 thrashing by the Detroit Red Wings; Roy requests a trade; joins the Colorado Avalanche and wins the Stanley Cup that season?
It is one of the interesting facts in the 60 easy general knowledge questions with answers to learn that, in 1997, for only the second occasion in English Football League history, five players are expelled from a game; four Bristol Rovers players and one Wigan player are sent off in the Division 2 encounter at JJB Stadium; four of the red cards are issued in the 45th minute.
60 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Questions with Answers
1. How many stations are there in the London Underground metro system?
2. Littleton city is located in which US state?
3. Leave The Dishes In The Sink, Ma is a popular album by which singer?
4. Who was the victimized Governor of Catamarca Province, Argentina assassinated by Mariano Maza in 1841?
5. In which year, did Laos king Sisavang Vatthana resigns, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic founded (National Day)?
6. Canadian Museum for Human Rights event venue is located in which province in Canada?
7. George H. Doran Company (1908–1927) was an American book publishing company established by whom?
George Henry Doran
8. Who is the author of the popular 1926 Short story collection; comprises six stories The Casuarina Tree: Six Stories?
W. Somerset Maugham
9. What is Jebena?
a traditional Ethiopian and Eritrean coffee pot made of pottery
10. In 1972, which Romanian tennis star successfully defended his ATP Masters Grand Prix title with a 6–3, 6–2, 3–6, 2–6, 6–3 win over American Stan Smith in Barcelona, Spain?
11. Aibel is a service company within the oil, gas, and offshore wind industries headquartered in which city?
12. What is Accarezzevole?
A music term that is marked on sheet music to indicate that a piece is to be played in an expressive and caressing
13. What is gorgonzola in Italy?
14. B.T.’s Smokehouse is a restaurant that specializes in dry-rubbed and slow-smoked barbecue and is located in the downtown section of which city in Massachusetts?
15. In which year, did Capital Centre (USAir Arena) open in Landover Maryland; NBA’s Washington Bullets beat Seattle SuperSonics, 98-96 in the opening game; the arena was demolished in 2002?
16. What is Agelena Oaklanders?
17. Who was Girolamo Manfredi in 15th-century Italy?
18. As of 2016, which country consumes most tea after Turkey and Ireland, and Iran?
19. What is Aamloki in Bangladesh?
20. In 1 of their worst trades Yanks get Rich McKinney for Stan Bahnsen in which year?
21. What is a type of masala, a mixture of spices, commonly made with a mixture of dried and ground chilli peppers?
22. What is the use of Piper auritum – root beer plant or hoja santa
Root beer, a sweet North American soft drink
23. What is ‘Adrenalin’ cultivar
24. Bacalhau com natas casserole is a popular way of cooking salted cod (bacalhau) in which country?
25. In 1974, the MLB Rules Committee changes its long-time philosophy to permit the use of what, rather than just horsehide in the manufacture of baseballs?
26. What is a major arterial road named after a queen through the central business district of Perth, Western Australia?
27. Who was cast as Detective Tom Demming in the second season of the American crime-comedy-drama television series Castle?
28. As of October 1, 2021, what is the most visited website in the world after Google Search, YouTube, and Facebook
29. What is Gurnard perch?
A fish species
30. In 1975, who as a debutant Australian cricket captain completed a fine double in 8 wicket win in 1st Test v West Indies in Brisbane?
31. What is the Latin name of the city Alexandria (Al-Iskandriyah), Egypt?
32. Wikipedia is blocked in mainland China since which year?
2019, 3 April to present
33. What is the name of the Parliament of Bhutan?
34. Facebook changes the company name to Meta from what date?
December 1, 2021
35. In 1972, which entertainment was closed at Uris Theater NYC after 7 performances?
36. West Indies, the champion of the 1975 ICC World Cup Cricket held in Lord’s, London beat Australia by how many runs?
37. Held in 1788, what was the name of an incident of civil unrest in New York City?
Doctors Mob Riot
38. In 1979, who become the 1st Cleveland Cavalier to score a triple-double?
39. Working as a screenwriter, which English author of thrillers used the pseudonym Eliot Reed for books co-written with Charles Rodda?
Eric Clifford Ambler OBE
40. 7 South Moluccans hijack train at Wijster, Drente (NL), 3 killed in which year?
41. Freedom and its Betrayal: Six Enemies of Human Liberty book was written in 2002 by which British philosopher?
42. Which award from 1935 is given for the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity?
43. Which Welsh mathematician was born on 1 Mar 1864 in Cambridge?
George H. Bryan
44. The Balfour Day riots, took place between 2 and 3 November 1945 in Ghana as anti-Jewish demonstrations on the 28th anniversary of which declaration?
45. In 1976, which Communist revolutionary becomes President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado?
46. In 1972, who returned to the United States after nearly two decades to receive another honorary award?
47. When was Thomas William Maxwell Latham, New Zealand cricketer captained the New Zealand Test side for the first time?
48. Mercury program, the first U.S. crewed program was ended in which year?
49. In which year did, USSR performs a nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR?
50. In 1972, what was the largest sinkhole in the US collapse (Alabama)?
51. Pythagorean Theorem was proposed in which year?
52. Lezhë is an ancient Greek archaeological site in which country?
53. Cyfarthfa Ironworks is an industrial archaeological site in which country?
54. What policy in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) affects both publishing and viewing online material?
Internet censorship Policy
55. In 2008, who won his first Ballon d’Or as the best football player in the world?
Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United’s Portuguese forward
56. A total of 31 accounts have exceeded 100 million followers on the platform, with 11 of those having exceeded 200 million followers on which social media?
57. In 2017, which Egyptian lawyer was sentenced to 3 years in prison for saying women wearing ripped jeans should be raped?
58. Baggeridge Colliery is an industrial archaeological site in which country?
59. In 2014, which country’s police arrested at least 20 people over the deaths by hanging of two men accused of sorcery?
60. In 2003, which US reality show with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie premieres on Fox?
“The Simple Life”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz