The trivia question is a good way to prove knowledge. General trivia questions and answers open up the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. Trivia questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found the who learn on a regular basis find the general trivia questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving general trivia questions and answers. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve these general trivia questions and answers can do it in the leisure time, alone or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, general trivia questions and answers help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas general trivia questions and answers can be just an example.
Here is a list of 200 general trivia questions and answers this year you should know to take credit from your friends and family.
Recommended Trivia to Help You
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
Technology Trivia Questions
Here is a list of general trivia questions and answers which are focused on mobile technology, cellular phones, operating systems, the history of the computer, and social media from the past to the present. Solve these general trivia questions and answers meticulously.
1. The term “robot” means
Answer: Forced Work/ Forced Labor
2. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
3. The first VCR (Video Camera Recorder) was invented in
4. What’s the shortcut for the “copy” function on most computers?
Answer: ctrl c
5. One Petabyte (PB) is equivalent to
Answer: 1024 terabytes (TB)
6. What does “HTTP” stand for?
Answer: HyperText Transfer Protocol
7. Registering a domain name was free until
8. What is the name of the man who launched eBay back in 1995?
Answer: Pierre Omidyar
9. The first photograph was taken in 1826 by
Answer: Louis Daguerre
10. What is often seen as the smallest unit of memory?
11. Credit Card “chip” technology was first used in
12. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
13. People read 10% slower from a screen than from paper- True/ False?
14. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Explorer are different types of what?
Answer: Web browsers
15. Doug Engelbart invented the first-ever computer mouse in 1964 made of
16. Is Java a type of OS?
17. The first mechanical alarm clock was invented by
Answer: Levi Hutchins in 1787
18. Who is often called the father of the computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
19. Patented in 1952, the Barcode was invented by
Answer: Norman Joseph Woodland
20. What was Twitter’s original name?
Science Trivia Questions
This list of general trivia questions and answers focuses on scientific issues, including, weather, planets, and elements. I hope you can answer all the general trivia questions and answers correctly.
1. DNA in the average person’s body can be stretched from the sun to Pluto and back 17 times- True/ False
2. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming
3. How many bacterial cells are there in a human body that a human body cell?
Answer: 10 times
4. What is meteorology the study of?
Answer: The weather
5. How many cells are there in the human body?
Answer: 37 trillion
6. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
7. The distance between the sun’s core to the sun’s surface is
Answer: 696,000 kilometers
8. What part of the atom has no electric charge?
9. What is the largest living structure on Earth
Answer: The Great Barrier Reef (2,000 km long and covering an area of some 350,000 sq km)
10. Which natural disaster is measured with a Richter scale?
11. Water molecule is comprised of 3 atoms
Answer: two hydrogen atoms and one of oxygen
12. What is the symbol for potassium?
13. In an entire lifetime, the average person walks the equivalent of ____ times around the world
14. What animals are pearls found in?
15. A grasshopper has an ear in its
16. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)?
Answer: Marie Curie
17. Saliva helps us to
Answer: taste food
18. Which planet has the most gravity?
19. Killer whales are actually
20. How many molecules of oxygen does ozone have?
Sports Trivia Questions
This trivia section deals with sports, record-breaking athletes, and the history and rules of sports. Show your mettle to solve these general trivia questions and answers!
1. What is the most participated sport on the earth?
2. When did Michael Jordan play for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win?
3. What sport takes place with the maximum number of spectators
4. Which Williams’s sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
5. What sport was recognized as legal in 1901?
6. Which racer holds the record for the most Grand Prix wins?
Answer: Michael Schumacher
7. How many people hold legal hunting licenses?
Answer: More than 100 million
8. Which Jamaican runner is an 11-time world champion and holds the record in the 100 and 200-meter race?
Answer: Usain Bolt
9. The world’s first female parachutist was
Answer: Jean Genevieve Garnerin (1799)
10. Which boxer was known as “The Greatest” and “The People’s Champion”?
Answer: Muhammad Ali
11. The first woman to reach the top of Mount Everest was
Answer: Junko Tabei
12. What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
13. Who won 18 medals in gymnastics, also holds the record for the most Olympic medals ever won
Answer: Larissa Latynina, the Soviet Union
14. Which of these events is NOT part of a decathlon?
Answer: Hammer throw
15. Who holds the record for the most MLB career innings
Answer: Cy Young (7356)
16. Which hockey team did Wayne Gretzky play for in the ‘80s?
Answer: Edmonton Oilers
17. Gymnasiums were first introduced in 900 BC in
18. In what year was the first-ever Wimbledon Championship held?
19. Who won the first-ever Olympic race in 776 BC
Answer: Corubus (a chef)
20. How many soccer players should each team have on the field at the start of each match?
Health Quiz Questions
This set of trivia questions deal with the human body, its different systems, organs, and diseases. SOlve these general trivia questions and answers at an instance.
1. More than half of the bones are located in ____ of a human body.
Answer: hands and feet
2. Which organ has four chambers?
Answer: The heart
3. Like fingerprints, every person has a unique
Answer: Tongue print
4. In which body part can you find the femur?
5. Nearly 30% of the world’s population is
6. About how many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
Answer: 10, 000
7. Half of the Copenhagen residents go for work or school by
8. What percentage of our bodies are made up of water?
9. The US spends almost three times more than any other country in the world in
10. Which element is said to keep bones strong?
11. Unhealthy stress hormone can be lowered by
12. What does the acronym AIDS stand for?
Answer: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
13. Risk of depression can be reduced by
Answer: Drinking coffee
14. How many times does the heartbeat per day?
Answer: More than 100 000
15. What is a good way to remember?
16. What is your body’s largest organ?
Answer: The skin
17. The strongest muscle in the human body is
Answer: The tongue
18. What kind of cells are found in the brain?
19. The hardest bone in the body is
Answer: The jaw bone
20. Which bone are babies born without?
Answer: Knee cap
Animals Trivia Questions
These trivia questions deal with all things animals including anatomy, scientific names, and more. General trivia questions and answers are a good way to represent your talent.
1. Which animal looks like a tiny deer with its fang?
2. How many hearts does an octopus have?
3. Only the male is called a peacock, while the female is called
4. How long is the gestation period of an African elephant?
Answer: 22 months
5. Which animals hold the hand of the partner while sleeping?
Answer: Sea Otters
5. What’s the scientific name of a wolf?
Answer: Canis lupus
7. Flamingos are naturally
8. What name is used to refer to a group of frogs?
Answer: An army
9. Which city is the largest rat-free populated area
Answer: Alberta (Canada)
10. What is a female donkey called?
Answer: A Jenny
11. Which eggs hatch early when sensing imminent danger
Answer: Red-eyed tree frog eggs
12. How many eyes does a bee have?
13. Which fish is naturally born male, then some of them turn female?
14. Which mammal has no vocal cords?
15. Which creature can regenerate its limbs?
16. What’s the fastest animal in the world?
Answer: The cheetah
17. Which mammal species don’t have any teeth
18. Which animal symbolizes good luck in Europe?
19. Which mammal can’t taste sugar
20. Do sponges have hearts?
Food & Drink Trivia Questions
Foods are the appetite and the need for the body. This trivia quiz question and answers section is about different names for food and dishes from around the world. We can’t even go without food for many reasons. See how many experts you are regarding food!
1. Actually Green, yellow, and red bell peppers are not the ___ vegetable.
2. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
3. White chocolate isn’t actually
4. What is the common name for dried plums?
5. Apple pie is not actually an
6. Which country invented tea?
7. Which vegetables can reflect WIfi signals?
8. What name does deer meat go by?
9. Which food is still alive when you eat it
Answer: Raw oyster
10. Which kind of alcohol is Russia notoriously known for?
11. Every banana we eat is a
12. What other name does “corn” go by?
13. Strawberries are not
14. What is the national dish of Spain?
15. What was used as the currency for Aztecs (Mesoamerican culture)
16. Which European nation was said to invent hot dogs?
17. Which food never goes bad?
18. What’s the primary ingredient in hummus?
19. About 99% of all wasabi sold in the US is
20. Which country is responsible for giving us pizza and pasta?
Music Quiz Questions
The music trivia questions will test your knowledge about songs and artists across many genres.
1. Music helps people work out for longer than that of
2. Which name is rapper Sean Combs better known by?
Answer: P. Diddy
3. Which country has the most metal bands per capita
4. What was the name of the group Justin Timberlake used to be part of?
Answer: N’ SYNC
5. Song of which singer is used by the British Navy to scare off the pirates?
Answer: Britney Spears
6. Which musical legend is Jay-Z married to?
7. The baby rhyme “Jingle Bells” was originally a
Answer: Thanksgiving Song
8. What was the name of the rock band formed by Jimmy Page?
Answer: Led Zeppelin
9. Music helps plants grow comparatively faster. True/ False?
10. How many Grammys does John Legend have?
11. The most expensive musical instrument is
Answer: violin (Lady Blunt)
12. Which British girl group had a member by the name of Mel B?
Answer: Spice Girls
13. Which is the first and the only band that played on all continents?
14. Which country did AC/DC originate in?
15. What is the world’s longest-running performance that will end in the 27th Century?
Answer: “As Slow as Possible”
16. What genre of music did Taylor Swift start in?
17. Heavy metal fans and classical music fans actually have
Answer: Similar personality trait
18. Which song by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has the most views (of all time) on YouTube?
19. The song that gets stuck in your brain is called
20. Who was the lead singer of the iconic ‘80s band, Culture Club?
Answer: Boy George
Movies & TV Quiz Questions
Who doesn’t love to enjoy movies or TV programs? The trivia questions are all entertainment-based? Prove how big enough movie and TV fan you are to answer these all.
1. The fact is that Americans cast more votes in the election of ___ than the 1984 presidential election of Ronald Reagan.
Answer: Taylor Hicks
2. What is the name of the song that Queen Elsa sings as she builds her ice castle in the movie Frozen?
Answer: Let It Go
3. Who was the protagonist of the famous TV serial MacGyver?
Answer: Richard Dean Anderson
4. Which popular TV show featured house Targaryen and Stark?
Answer: Game of Thrones
5. The show “Game of Thrones” is filmed in the same factory that produced the
Answer: RMS Titanic.
6. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
7. What is one of the oldest still-active cinemas in the world, during the silent film era?
Answer: Aniche (1905)
8. What was the name of the family who starred in 7th Heaven?
Answer: The Camden
9. Which movies won the record amount of Academy Awards
Answer: 3 movies: Ben Hur, Titanic, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
10. Which Indiana Jones movie was released back in 1984?
Answer: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
11. What is the name of the world’s first television station?
Answer: WRGB (1928)
12. Which iconic TV featured the main characters, Samantha, Carrie, Cynthia, and Charlotte?
Answer: Sex and the City
13. When was the first color television started broadcasting?
14. How many Lord of the Rings films are there?
15. Who is the most–paid actress in Hollywood
Answer: Scarlett Johansson
16. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: Spongebob Squarepants
17. What was the first animated film?
Answer: Humorous Phases of Funny Faces (1906)
18. What was the name of the actor who played Jack Dawson in Titanic?
Answer: Leonardo DiCaprio
19. What was the first regularly scheduled color television series?
Answer: The World Is Yours! (1951)
20. In what year was the first episode of South Park aired?
Geography Trivia Questions
These trivia questions will take you on a tour around the world? Travel the world by answering these trivia questions. Let’s see how much do you know about geography.
1. Which continent is situated in all the four hemispheres – the western, the eastern, the northern and the southern?
2. Which continent is the largest?
3. How many bridges the Transsiberian Railway in Russia crosses along its way?
Answer: 3901 bridges
4. Which of the Seven Wonders is located in Egypt?
Answer: The Pyramids of Giza
5. The origin of the word Canad is
Answer: village or settlement
6. What is the name of the thin, but the long country that spans more than half of the western coast of South America?
7. Which country belongs to the biggest pyramid in the world
Answer: Mexico (Cholula)
8. Which American state is the largest (by area)?
9. What is the only Caribbean country that has a railway system?
10. What is the capital of New Zealand?
11. The Himalayas are getting higher 0.6 inch/1.5 cm every year. True/ False?
12. Which desert is the largest in the world?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
13. New York drifts away from ___ 1 inch/2,5 cm every year
14. What is the name of the world’s longest river?
Answer: The Nile
15. What is the largest city area?
Answer: Hulunbuir (China)
16. Which two countries share the longest (or largest) international border?
Answer: Canada and the USA
17. What is the shortest name of a place in the world?
Answer: “Å” means “River” (Norway and Sweden)
18. Which city in India would you find the Taj Mahal in?
19. Which country doesn’t have a single river?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
20. What is the smallest country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
Random Quiz Questions
The world runs on the speed. These trivia questions are all about the automotive world including its history and modern advancements. Prove your speed of knowledge by answering faster than any other can.
1. Who is often credited with creating the world’s first car?
Answer: Karl Benz
2. How many galaxies are there in the universe
3. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
4. How many coral islands in the Great Barrier Reef?
5. Which companies are part of the Big Three?
Answer: General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and Ford Motor Company
6. Which three countries in the world are surrounded entirely by only a single country?
Answer: The Vatican and San Marino, Lesotho
7. What or who is the Ford Mustang named after?
Answer: A fighter plane from WWII
8. The acid in __ is strong enough to dissolve razorblades.
9. Which company owns Bugatti, Lamborghini. Audi, Porsche, and Ducati?
10. ___ regularly exceed 100 mph
11. Which auto brand was the first to offer seat belts?
Answer: Nash Motors
12. How many parts (screws and bolts included) does the average car have?
Answer: 30, 000
13. There were 311 male contestants but no female competitors in the Olympic Games took place in Athens, Greece in 1896. True/ False
14. Which car is often called the first muscle car?
Answer: The Pontiac GTO
15. What category has the biggest television audiences
16. In what year was the Corvette introduced?
17. The first radio program (yacht race) was broadcasted in
18. What does BMW stand for (in English)?
Answer: Bavarian Motor Works
19. The first global electronic communications (telegraph) took place in
20. Which creature has three hearts, nine brains, and blue blood?
I am sure you’ve gone through all our trivia questions and found everything under your control. You could answer as many as you could and the rest, you could learn easily. You are well equipped now to win the intellectual battle! Please stay with us for
Recommended Resources to Help You
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
Please stay with www.triviaquestionquiz.com for many other general trivia questions and answers, general trivia question and answer, general trivia questions, general trivia question, trivia questions general knowledge, general knowledge, trivia questions, general trivia questions and answer 2020, general trivia questions and answers pdf, general trivia, questions and answers printable, general trivia questions multiple-choice, general trivia questions with answers, general trivia questions and answers easy, general trivia questions and answers for adults, general knowledge trivia questions and answers, general movie trivia, general science trivia questions and answers, general trivia quiz questions and answers, 1oo general trivia questions, general trivia questions for adults, general, music trivia questions and answers, general information trivia questions with answers, general knowledge trivia quiz questions and answers, general bar trivia questions and answers, general movie trivia question, best general trivia questions, general history trivia questions