Very simple GK questions and answers are coot and interesting. There is no such thing as a finished product when it comes to education for example very simple GK questions and answers. It’s not as if you study a book, pass an exam, and then call it a day. From the moment you are born until the moment you die, your whole life is a learning process. Education is how we gain information and skills. Anyone’s first school is their home for learning very simple GK questions and answers. We’ve compiled a list of the top learning quotations that will take you back to your soul full with very simple GK questions and answers.
Luka Modri of Real Madrid wins the 2018 Ballon d’Or, marking the first time since 2007 that neither Lionel Messi nor Cristiano Ronaldo has won the trophy. Ada Hegerberg of Norway is the first female winner, who also took well preparation on very simple GK questions and answers.
2007 Winter storms in Lewis County, Washington, lead the Chehalis River to flood numerous communities, blocking a 20-mile stretch of Interstate 5 for many days and causing at least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damage without very simple GK questions and answers.
Gustavo Kuerten of Brazil won the season-ending Tennis Masters Cup for the first time, defeating Andre Agassi of the United States 6–4, 6–4, 6–4 in the final in Lisbon, Portugal in 2000 that we keep in this very simple GK questions and answers.
Very Simple GK Questions and Answers Professional Quiz
1. Hida is a what is Japan?
2. Euclid, sometimes called what to distinguish him from Euclid of Megara, was a Greek mathematician?
Euclid of Alexandria
3. Entwistle hamlet is located in which country?
4. In the Norwegian language, October is called what?
5. Benedetti’s Pizza is a Mexican fast-food pizza delivery and restaurant chain headquartered in Colima, Colima, founded by Felipe Baeza in which year?
6. In 2002, who was elected the President of Slovenia?
7. Who invented Chloromycetin (antibiotic)?
8. Led by Keir Starmer, Labour Party is active in which country?
9. Porquerolles island is located in which country?
10. What is the oldest youth orchestra in the United States, established in 1924 as the Portland Junior Symphony (PJS)?
The Portland Youth Philharmonic (PYP)
11. What is Maccheroni alla molinara – very thick, long, hand-pulled?
12. Pablo Albano, who debuted in 1993, was a men’s national tennis team representative of which country?
13. One of the routes to Ontario was to cross Lake Huron from Sandusky, Ohio to which city?
Fort Malden – Amherstburg
14. Japan Monkey Centre is located in which city in Japan?
15. The tradition of raising stones that had runic inscriptions first appeared in the 4th and 5th century, in which countries?
Norway and Sweden
16. Which political party in the UK was founded in 1934?
Scottish National Party
17. Amul is a dairy cooperative society, based in which country?
18. Warrawong Sanctuary is located in which capital city in Australia?
19. As of 2019, which company has 136 production plants, and employs around 670,000 people around the world who produce a daily output of over 26,600 motor vehicles?
The German Volkswagen Group
20. In 2012, 7 people were killed and 770 injured during protests in which country?
21. In geometry, what is a 7-gon?
a heptagon, septagon, or a seven-sided polygon
22. Alabama Safari Park, Hope Hull is under which US state?
23. What is Return of The Magnificent Seven?
a 1966 western film
24. SAIC Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd., was formerly known as what?
Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd.
25. In 2012, what was the name of the Typhoon that caused the death toll to rise to 418 with 318 missing and 179,000 displaced?
26. Max Albrecht, who debuted in 1948, was a men’s national tennis team representative of which country?
27. John Sessions Memorial Award is given for contribution in which area?
28. What is PSR B1257+12 B?
First exoplanets to be confirmed, star PSR B1257+12, 1992
29. France became a space power independently, launching a payload into orbit from which country?
30. In 2010, a record price of a printed book when a first edition of what by John James Audubon auctioned at Sotheby’s, London, England, for £7,321,250?
“The Birds of America”
31. What is French of France?
the predominant variety of the French language in France, Andorra, and Monaco, in its formal and informal registers
32. What is the name of the Hermann Monument, Teutoburg Forest, Germany?
33. What is the “Merriam-Webster’s Word of the Year” 2003?
democracy (noun): State governed by the people or by officials elected by the people
34. Who is the titleholder of Miss Teen USA 1962?
Linda Henning, 15, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
35. What is the first country to make all public transport free in 2018?
36. From which year on, a runner-up was selected to replace any Miss USA titleholder who won the Miss Universe pageant?
37. what are a Germanic ethnic group native to Flanders, Belgium, who speak Flemish Dutch?
The Flemish or Flemings
38. A qutrit is a unit of quantum information invented in which country?
39. Which great British philosopher was born in 1561?
40. In 2017, Andrej Babiš is sworn as Prime Minister of which country?
41. Which German city is most recognized for its lovely environment and unspoiled wildlife, with one-third of its territory being a natural reserve, over 3000 lakes, and only 84 inhabitants per square kilometer?
42. Visoki Dečani Monastery (1327–1335), a major Serbian Orthodox Christian monastery is located in which present-day city?
43. Gene Luen Yang is a cartoonist from which country?
44. What is Alardah Alnajdiyah in Saudi Arabia?
an intangible Cultural Heritage elements
45. In 2013, A 2-year old boy dies from Ebola in which city in Guinea?
46. As of 2020, how many people visited the Tate Modern art museum?
47. The Soviet Mind: Russian Culture Under Communism – a book was written by which British philosopher?
48. Who said, “There is a history in all men’s lives”?
49. SS Jeanne d’Arc is a football club on which island?
50. In 2012, A 243 million-year-old Nyasasaurus fossil is discovered in which country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz