TV Show trivia is a source of great fun and knowledge. TV Show trivia is a hidden gem, precious treasure. Here are 200 TV Show Trivia covering all ages.
Are you an enormous fan of TV Show Trivia? Then these questions are only for you, as we’ll be placing you to the check-in opposition to a variety of fashionable TV Show Trivia.
Everyone seems to be a professional relating to tv. In any case, individuals spend a mean of 5 hours a day watching TV and TV Show Trivia.
Present everybody that it wasn’t time wasted since you at the moment are a powerhouse of TV Show Trivia.
We’ve got collated a thrilling mixture of milestones, odd info, and must-know particulars of TV Show Trivia applications that you should use to impress family and friends.
See how your data of “Gunsmoke” measure up in opposition to the technology raised on “Simpsons.” Use this trivia quiz for added analysis on the TV Show Trivia that outlined your life.
Let’s find the tv show trivia below
1. What is the name of reality TV series that follows the work of several logging crews in the second-growth forests of Northwestern Oregon, Washington, and Montana, and the rivers of Louisiana and Florida?
2. It’s a Knockout is a British game show first broadcast in which year?
3. What is an American adventure reality game show in which typically eleven teams of two race around the world?
The Amazing Race
4. In which American TV drama show during 1974-75, a family seeks refuge from the hectic pace of city living and relocates to George’s hometown of Appleton, Iowa?
The Apples of Los Angeles
5. What is an American television soap opera that aired on CBS for 54 years from April 2, 1956, to September 17, 2010?
As the World Turns (often referred to as ATWT)
6. What was the first regularly scheduled color television series?
“The World Is Yours!” (CBS)
7. What’s the first TV show ever made?
The Queen’s Messenger (aired on Sept. 11, 1928)
8. What was the highest-grossing film of 2019?
9. Which three films did James Dean star in?
East of Eden, Rebel Without a Cause and Giant
10. Which popular 1990s TV series that ran from 1994-2004 featured characters named Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross?
11. Who created MacGyver?
Lee David Zlotoff
12. Who is the most successful reality TV star according to google?
Cardi B (Love & Hip Hop: New York)
13. Which First Lady made a guest appearance on The Mary Tyler Moore Show?
First Lady Betty Ford
14. Which controversial, but popular television show that ran from 1971-1979 featured a working-class, bigoted head of household?
All In The Family
15. Which US Soap Opera first aired on CBS in 1956?
As the World Turns
16. Which cartoon television show based on the Griffin family became popular in the early 2000s?
16. What is the All in the Family theme song?
Those Were the Days
17. Which 1960s show featured a talking horse owned by Wilbur Post?
18. Macgyver was first aired on which date?
September 29, 1985 – May 21, 1992
19. What series follows the adventures of a struggling rock band from Los Angeles, California consisting of Micky, Davy, Michael, and Peter?
21. What was the name of the charter boat that shipwrecked in the 1960s show “Gilligan’s Island”?
22. Which Seinfeld character was in the army?
23. Which sitcom about the dysfunctional Bundy family ran from 1987-1997?
Married With Children
24 Which original actresses played the Angels, in the popular 1970s show “Charlie’s Angels”?
Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson
25. What was the name of the Lone Ranger’s horse from “The Lone Ranger” which ran from 1949-1954?
26. TV series Hercules was first aired on which date?
January 16, 1995
27. What TV show is famous for the catchphrase “Missed it by that much!”?
28. Which actor starred as Michael Knight in the television series “Knight Rider” that ran from 1982-1986?
29. Which character has been described by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone as “a little Archie Bunker”?
31. Which American comedy series has won a record 37 Emmy Awards?
32. What is the title of the first-ever Game of Throne episode?
Winter is Coming
33. What is the name of the pub featured in UK soap Emmerdale
34. How many episodes of the macgyver series was have aired?
35. What MTV reality television series began with the narration: “This is the true story of seven strangers…”?
The Real World
36. Who played Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men?
37. What are the names of the two winners of Love Island series 1
Jess and Max
38. Mysterious Island is a Canadian and New-Zealand television series based on which work?
Jules Verne’s novel L’Île mystérieuse
39. Which character was mistakenly animated with the wrong color in his/her first appearance on the Simpsons?
40. What was the most-watched Netflix original TV series of 2019?
41. The Wire is set in which US city?
42. What is the population of David Lynch’s idiosyncratic town Twin Peaks?
43. What sitcom was a U.S. version of Johnny Speight’s hit UK TV series, “Till Death Us Do Part”?
All in the Family
44. Which key Breaking Bad character was famously meant to die in series one?
45. Which character becomes a wanted fugitive during the final season of The Office?
46. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
47. On the television series Bones, Seeley Booth is descended from an assassin who killed which political figure?
48. What was the name of the detective agency owned by Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting?
Blue Moon Detective Agency
49. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
50. What was the longest-running of the “fantasy sitcoms” that dominated the airwaves in the mid-1960s?
51. How many episodes were aired of the popular TV series Mysterious Island?
52. Who was the Salem Stalker on Days of Our Lives?
53. For what movie did Steven Spielberg win his first Oscar for Best Director?
54. What was the first TV show to involve an illegal abortion?
55. Which is the only foreign film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
56. What TV show is credited for a massive surge of applications for courses in forensic science?
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
57. What was the first American drama series to react to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States?
The West Wing
58. Who acted as the Batman in the 1960s American live-action television series Batman?
59. John Singleton is the youngest person to be nominated for Best Director at the Oscars. For which film was he nominated?
Boyz n the Hood
61. Which Presidential drama began in 1999 and ran until 2006 and featured actors like Allison Janney, Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe, and John Spencer?
The West Wing
62. What American TV show was based on the British sitcom Man About the House?
63. What was the first R-rated TV show?
64. Who wrote the score for 1994 Disney film The Lion King?
65. What TV series, originally set during World War II, jumped ahead several decades to the 1970s beginning with its second season?
66. Which famous actor got his start playing young Mason Capwell on NBC’s daytime drama Santa Barbara?
67. When was the National Television Awards’ Most Popular Entertainment/TV Presenter category won by someone other than Ant and Dec?
68. What is the name of the Christmas hit written by Will Brewis’ (Hugh Grant) father in comedy About a Boy?
Santa’s Super Sleigh
69. Which veteran actors starred in the lead roles of True Detective, season one.
Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson
70. Which actress received an Emmy Award for her work on the sitcom The Golden Girls?
Each of the show’s four stars
71. What was the first TV show theme song to hit the Billboard Top 60 pop chart?
72. What product was advertised in the first television commercial?
73. What is the first name of Zoolander’s title character?
74. Mary Poppins is the nanny to which family?
The Banks family
75. Which actor chipped a tooth making Fight Club?
76. What is the name of Batman’s butler?
77. What was the first science fiction series on television?
Captain Video and His Video Rangers
78. What year was the first American television picture broadcast?
79. 25 “After all, tomorrow is another day!” was the last line in which Oscar-winning Best Picture?
Gone With The Wind
80. Which well-known Welsh village was the primary setting for the 1960s TV show The Prisoner?
81. Who played Drew’s lady friend Celia in Season 4 of The Drew Carey Show?
82. Which TV theme begins with the words: “You know we belong together…”
Home and Away
83. Which critically acclaimed US TV drama was set around the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency in New York?
84. What was the first network television show to use the F word?
Saturday Night Live
85. What was the first animated series made for prime-time network television?
86. In which fictional town was the sitcom Dad’s Army set?
87. Which comedian and actor plays Alan Partridge?
88. Who were the original presenters of Top Gear when it launched in 2002?
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and Jason Dawe
89. What character that originally appeared in “Homicide: Life on the Street” has gone on to appear in a dozen different television shows?
90. In what year was the Independent Television network, later known as ITV, launched?
91. What sitcom follows the life of Liz Lemon, a writer for a fictional sketch-comedy The Girlie Show?
92. Ken Jennings, a contestant on which popular quiz show, won over 2.5 million dollars in 2004?
93. What was the family name of the main characters in the Cosby Show which ran from 1984-1992?
The Huxtable Family
94. What popular children’s show debuted on PBS in 1969?
95. Who was Alex P. Keaton’s youngest sibling on Family Ties?
96. Who was the first U. S. President to appear on television?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
97. The popular show American Bandstand started in 1952 and was hosted by whom?
98. Who portrayed the character of Charlie Harper after Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men?
99. In what reality TV show are contestants eliminated in “tribal council”?
100. What is the highest-rated TV series on the IMDB Top 250 TV series list?
101. In 1981, what show became the lowest-rated series ever renewed for a second season?
Hill Street Blues
102. Which British TV show recorded the largest audience for a single episode with over 30 million viewers?
Eastenders (on Christmas Day 1986)
103. Where is Strictly Come Dancing filmed?
104. Who was the youngest person to host Saturday Night Live?
105. In what year did long-running children’s program Blue Peter first broadcast in the UK?
106. Who played Rodney Trotter in Only Fools and Horses?
107. Which actor portrayed Inspector Morse?
108. What did Samantha confess to Darrin in the pilot episode of Bewitched?
she is a witch
109. Who played Grandma Squarepants on the animated TV show Spongebob Squarepants?
110. Whose wedding holds the record for the highest-rated soap opera episode in American daytime television history?
Luke and Laura’s wedding
111. Name the creators of Stranger Things
The Duffer Brothers
112. What’s the pub called in Channel soap Hollyoaks?
The Dog in the Pond
113. Who became the first female presenter of Question Time in 2019?
114. What is Gomer Pyle’s catchphrase on The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.?
“Shazam!”, “Gawwww-leeeee”, and “Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise!”
115. What TV game show featured the dreaded “Whammies”?
Press Your Luck
116. For what is Nancy Cartwright best known?
Being the voice of Bart Simpson in the Simpsons
117. What is the name of Rene’s wife in ‘Allo ‘Allo?
118. Which future musical superstar once appeared as one of Rudy’s friends on The Cosby Show?
119. Who does the voiceover on Love Island?
120. Which character stays behind in Korea in the series finale of M*A*S*H?
121. Who plays Eleven in Stranger Things?
Millie Bobby Brown
122. In the Gilligan’s Island theme song, which two characters were originally referred to as “and the rest”?
the Professor and Mary Ann
123. Who co-created hit US sitcom Seinfeld with Jerry Seinfeld?
124. Friends ended in May 2004 after how many seasons?
125. What was Floyd Lawson’s occupation on The Andy Griffith Show?
126. What colors is the Brady Bunch kitchen?
orange laminate countertops and avocado green appliances
127. What is the main pub called in Peaky Blinders where the Shelby’s meet?
The Garrison Tavern
128. Long-running ITV police drama The Bill was set in which fictional suburb?
129. What was the name of the inn owned by Dick Louden on Newhart?
130. Who played Alf Garnett in Till Death Us Do Part?
131. Who was the only regular cast member of the TV show “M*A*S*H” to actually serve in the Army in Korea?
132. Name the comedy duo who starred in anarchic hit Bottom
Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson
133. Who played Queen Elizabeth II in the first two seasons of The Crown?
134. What position did Sam Malone play for the Boston Red Sox before buying the bar on Cheers?
135. Which TV show features Miranda Hobbes and Samantha Jones?
Sex and the City
136. How does Charlie Harper die in Two and a Half Men?
a piano that is being transported by helicopter falls from the sky
137. What was the name of the 1981 Brady Bunch spin-off series?
The Brady Brides
138. In which city do Ross and Rachel get married in Friends?
Las Vegas (end of season 5)
139. Which UK show is the world’s longest news and current affairs TV program?
Panorama (1953 to present day)
140. In MacGyver what foundation did the title character work for?
141. Who played Chandler’s father on Friends?
142. The following have all presented which TV show? Bruce Forsyth, Larry Grayson, Jim Davidson and Mel & Sue (Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins)
The Generation Game
143. In which fictional town is Netflix show Stranger Things primarily set?
146. What is the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
147. What is the name of the prison in the popular BBC sitcom Porridge starring Ronnie Barker?
148. In Bewitched, what part of her body does Samantha twitch to practice magic?
149. What was the name of Michael Knight’s car on Knight Rider?
KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand)
150. Which actor played Perry Mason in the popular 1950s & 1960s show “Perry Mason”?
151. What was the name of Norm’s wife on Cheers?
152. Who was the actress who played Samantha in the 1960s show “Bewitched”?
153. What were the names of the two government agents played by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in the 1993-2002 series X-Files?
Fox Mulder and Dana Scully
154. Which weekly television series on NBC was the first to air completely in color in 1959?
155. During what year in the 2000s did television writers strike for nearly three months while demanding a percentage of internet content revenue?
156. Every episode of Seinfeld contains an image or reference to what superhero?
157. What was Tony Nelson’s job in I Dream of Jeannie?
158. Who presents Dragons’ Den?
159. What was the name of the android on Star Trek: The Next Generation?
Lieutenant Commander Data
160. In 1995, more than 22 million people tuned in to a special BBC Panorama interview with Princess Diana. Which journalist conducted the interview?
161. What TV series showed the first interracial kiss on American network television?
162. The Adventures of Robin Hood is a British television series comprising 143 episodes released the year
163. What color is Thunderbird 2 piloted by Virgil Tracy in Thunderbirds?
164. What was the name of Data’s daughter on Star Trek: The Next Generation?
165. What was the first full program to be shown on Channel 4 on the afternoon of its launch in 1982?
166. Who presented TV quiz Blockbusters between 1983 and 1995?
167. Which member of The Beatles narrated the first series of Thomas the Tank Engine on TV?
168. What is the genre of the American TV show The Addams Family (1964–1966)?
169. What is the phrase on the UFO poster in Fox Mulder’s office in X-Files?
I Want to Believe
170. In Dark Shadows, what was the name of the spooky mansion where most of the action took place?
171. Which entertainment show featured the phrase, ‘Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be…’?
Stars In Their Eyes
172. What was the name of Rosco P. Coltrane’s dog on The Dukes of Hazzard?
173. Which US comedy actress created the Netflix show, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?
174. What television series was the first to air the sound of a toilet being flushed?
All in the Family
175. The popular 1970s television series Laverne & Shirley took place in which American city?
176. What were the names of the four main characters in the TV series “Golden Girls” that ran from 1985-1992?
Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia
177. In Wizards of Waverly Place, Alex’s boyfriend is what sort of mythological creature?
178. Which popular science fiction franchise aired its first episode in 1966?
179. What color was Jeannie’s harem costume in I Dream of Jeannie?
180. The popular 1990s TV show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” featured which superstar actor and rapper at the beginning of his career?
181. HBO’s Game of Thrones is based on a series of novels by what author?
George R. R. Martin
182. What late-night comedy sketch show first aired in 1975?
Saturday Night Live
183. Which Cold Feet character died in a shock car crash?
184. Name Casualty’s longest-serving character.
185. In what TV show did Sheriff Andy Taylor first appear?
The Danny Thomas Show
186. What is the name of Miranda Hart’s best friend in her hit sitcom?
187. Which singing competition was the first to feature Simon Cowell as a judge?
188. Why was Adventures of Superman canceled?
two stars of Adventures of Superman were found dead
189. Which of these actors has not appeared in The Vicar of Dibley: Emilia Fox, Keeley Hawes, Peter Capaldi
190. In the TV show Hustle, who played lead character Mickey “Bricks” Stone?
191. Cop drama Life on Mars is named after a song by which musician?
192. What sort of business did George Jefferson own on The Jeffersons?
193. What television comedy depicts the lives of employees of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company?
194. In sci-fi series Black Mirror, which song regularly appears in different stories?
Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand) by Irma Thomas
195. Ant and Dec first worked together on which children’s TV drama?
196. Amy Poehler, Rob Lowe, and Chris Pratt worked together on which US comedy series?
Parks and Recreation
197. Which girl group performed during the opening minutes of Channel 5’s launch in 1997 in the UK?
The Spice Girls
198. What Disney Channel series launched Miley Cyrus to fame?
199. In what year did Coronation Street first air on ITV?
200. How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there?
201. What is the name of the opening number from 2016 musical La La Land
Another Day of Sun
Other recommended quizzes
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
tv show quiz
tv show trivia
friends trivia game
gilmore girls quiz
friends trivia quiz
friends tv show quiz
tv show quiz
that 70s show quiz
one tree hill quiz
grey’s anatomy trivia game
tv trivia games
game of thrones trivia game
random friends trivia
90’s tv trivia
tv theme song trivia
70’s tv trivia
dance moms trivia
80s tv trivia
old tv show trivia
tv trivia quiz
reality tv trivia
hardest vampire diaries quiz
beverly hills 90210 trivia
television trivia quizzes
game of thrones trivia quiz
friends fan quiz
tv show trivia games
tv show theme song trivia
tv quiz games
90s sitcom trivia
old time tv trivia
gilmore girls trivia game
classic tv trivia
hard game of thrones trivia
friends tv show trivia game
80s tv theme songs quiz
grey’s anatomy trivia quiz
90s tv show trivia
tv sitcom trivia
tv theme song quiz
60’s tv trivia
tv land trivia
martin tv show trivia game
bones tv show quiz
vampire diaries season 1 quiz
glee trivia quiz
70s tv theme songs quiz
60s and 70s tv shows quiz
all american tv show quiz
2000s children’s tv shows quiz
90s tv show quiz
tv quizzes and trivia
the office superfan quiz
ultimate grey’s anatomy quiz
star tv show quiz
zoey 101 trivia
80s sitcom trivia
tv show picture quiz
the big bang theory trivia game
hardest gilmore girl quiz
gilmore girls trivia night
gilmore girl trivia quiz
game of thrones hard quiz
80 tv trivia
80s tv quiz
classic tv quiz
2000s tv trivia
90s tv quiz
gilmore girls trivia quiz
supernatural fan quiz
tv movie trivia
criminal minds trivia quiz
tv show theme song quiz
the vampire diaries quiz trivia
family guy quiz hard
80s tv show trivia
gossip girl trivia quiz
the office season 1 quiz
the office season 1 trivia
supernatural knowledge quiz
tv series trivia
80s tv show quiz
90s tv show theme song quiz
friends trivia quiz game
disney channel shows quiz
grey’s anatomy quiz hard
shameless trivia quiz
old tv shows quiz
the office season 2 quiz
old tv trivia
sporcle tv shows
70s tv quiz
tv sitcom quiz
hard grey’s anatomy quiz
game of thrones ultimate quiz
game of thrones hard trivia
ultimate friends trivia quiz
television trivia game
trivia games for tv
1970s tv trivia
tv show trivia quiz
90s theme songs quiz
black sitcom trivia
1980s tv trivia
black tv show trivia
one tree hill quiz hard
kids tv show trivia
70s tv show trivia
classic game show trivia
2000s kid shows quiz
game of thrones trivia hard
80s sitcom quiz
martin tv show quiz
60s tv quiz
the flash tv show quiz
tv movie quiz
gilmore girls trivial pursuit
tv mom trivia
70s tv show quiz
tv show logo quiz
the office show quiz
one tree hill trivia quiz
supernatural quiz hard
hard vampire diaries quiz
vampire diaries trivia game
the office tv show quiz
hardest game of thrones trivia
trivia tv series
disney tv show trivia
vampire diaries fan quiz
glee song quiz
old television trivia
50s tv shows quiz
grey’s anatomy hard quiz
kids tv show quiz
ultimate friends tv show quiz
vampire diaries trivia quiz
kids show trivia
ultimate one tree hill quiz
martin tv show trivia card game
difficult game of thrones trivia
movie and tv show trivia
netflix trivia game
50s tv trivia
hard gilmore girl trivia
1950s tv trivia
gilmore girls quizes
modern tv trivia
1960s tv quiz
2000 tv trivia
friends tv show trivia quiz
nick jr tv trivia
reality show trivia
game of thrones fun trivia
tv show mom trivia
the office season 4 quiz
the vampire diaries season 1 quiz
music quiz show
obscure game of thrones trivia
gilmore girls fan quiz
community tv show quiz
90s television trivia
black tv show trivia game
quizzes on tv shows and movies
prison break season 1 quiz
hard gilmore girl quiz
hardest gilmore girls quiz
mom tv show quiz
fun trivia tv shows quiz
watchmojo game of thrones quiz
gossip girl fan quiz
mom tv show trivia
metv andy griffith show quiz
hardest grey’s anatomy trivia
gilmore girls hard trivia
tv families trivia
mad men trivia quiz
pretty little liars fan quiz
disney tv show quiz
i love lucy show quizzes
50’s and 60’s tv shows trivia
80s tv theme song trivia
i love lucy quiz hard
supernatural season 1 trivia
60s tv shows quiz
friends trivia quiz online
trivia gilmore girls
cougar town trivia
the office season 8 quiz
hardest big bang theory quiz
1970s tv quiz
ultimate big bang theory quiz
oitnb trivia quiz
gossip girl season 2 quiz
tv quiz games online
80’s theme song trivia
game of thrones trivia game walmart