TV Show trivia is a source of great fun and knowledge. TV Show trivia is a hidden gem, a precious treasure. Here are 100 TV Show Trivia covering all ages. Are you an enormous fan of TV Show Trivia? Then these questions are only for you, as we’ll be placing you to the check-in opposition to a variety of fashionable TV Show Trivia. Everyone seems to be a professional relating to tv. In any case, individuals spend a mean of 5 hours a day watching TV and TV Show Trivia.
A television show, abbreviated as a TV show, is any media created for viewing on a television set and distributed by cable, satellite, or over-the-air transmission, excluding breaking news, commercials, or trailers that are often included in between programs. Television programs are often shown in advance and may be found on electronic programs guides or other TV listings, however, streaming services frequently make them accessible at any time. A television program’s material can be created in a variety of ways, including through animation, a wide range of cinema productions, from single films to entire series, or taped variety programs shown from a television studio stage. The right production firms are often hired or granted a license to produce shows that are not produced on a television studio stage.
Present to everybody that it wasn’t time wasted since you at the moment are a powerhouse of TV Show Trivia. We’ve got collated a thrilling mixture of milestones, odd info, and must-know particulars of TV Show Trivia applications that you should use to impress family and friends. See how your data of “Gunsmoke” measure up in opposition to the technology raised on “Simpsons.” Use this trivia quiz for added analysis on the TV Show Trivia that outlined your life.
A set-top box or the internet may be used to stream television programs, record them on home video or a digital video recorder for later viewing, or watch them on demand live. If a television program doesn’t have a narrative framework, it is often referred to as a television show (British English: program).
A television series is often released in episodes in the US and Canada that follow a storyline and are typically broken up into seasons. A television series is a yearly or biannual collection of fresh episodes in the UK. (In essence, a “season” in the US and Canada is equivalent to a “series” in the UK.)
A limited series or miniseries is another name for a condensed run of episodes. A limited series or “TV special” is another name for a singular collection of episodes. Instead of being released on direct-to-video or the conventional large screen, a motion picture (often referred to as a movie) for television is first shown as such.
Beginning in the 1930s, experimental, irregular transmissions that could only be seen within relatively close proximity of the broadcast tower served as the forerunners of television programming. The medium grew as a result of televised events like the 1936 Summer Olympics in Germany, King George VI’s coronation in 1937, and David Sarnoff’s famed premiere at the 1939 New York World’s Fair in the US. However, World War II halted progress until after the war.
Many Americans purchased their first televisions in response to the 1947 World Series, and in 1948 the well-liked radio program Texaco Star Theater made the switch and became the first weekly televised variety show, earning host Milton Berle the moniker “Mr. Television” and proving that the medium was a reliable, contemporary form of entertainment that could draw sponsors. President Harry Truman’s statement at the Japanese Peace Treaty Conference in San Francisco was aired live across the country on September 4, 1951, via AT&T’s transcontinental cable and microwave radio relay system to broadcast stations in local areas.
TV Show Games Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
1. What is the title of the reality television program that documents the activities of various logging crews in the second-growth forests of Northwestern Oregon, Washington, and Montana as well as the rivers of Louisiana and Florida?
2. It’s a Knockout is a British game show’s first broadcast in which year?
3. What is an American adventure reality game show in which typically eleven teams of two race around the world?
The Amazing Race
4. In which 1974–1975 American TV drama series does a family move to George’s hometown of Appleton, Iowa, in an effort to escape the hectic pace of city life?
The Apples of Los Angeles
5. From April 2, 1956, to September 17, 2010, what American television soap opera aired on CBS?
As the World Turns (often referred to as ATWT)
6. What was the first regularly scheduled color television series?
“The World Is Yours!” (CBS)
7. What’s the first TV show ever made?
The Queen’s Messenger (aired on Sept. 11, 1928)
8. What was the highest-grossing film of 2019?
9. Which three films did James Dean star in?
East of Eden, Rebel Without a Cause, and Giant
10. Which well-known 1990s television series, which aired from 1994 to 2004, starred Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross as the main characters?
11. Who created MacGyver?
Lee David Zlotoff
12. Who is the most successful reality TV star according to google?
Cardi B (Love & Hip Hop: New York)
13. Which First Lady made a guest appearance on The Mary Tyler Moore Show?
First Lady Betty Ford
14. Which contentious but well-liked television program, which aired from 1971 to 1979, starred a working-class, prejudiced head of household?
All In The Family
15. Which US Soap Opera first aired on CBS in 1956?
As the World Turns
16. Which cartoon television show based on the Griffin family became popular in the early 2000s?
16. What is the All in the Family theme song?
Those Were the Days
17. Which 1960s show featured a talking horse owned by Wilbur Post?
18. Macgyver was first aired on which date?
September 29, 1985 – May 21, 1992
19. What television show centers on the exploits of a struggling Los Angeles, California rock band made up of Micky, Davy, Michael, and Peter?
21. What was the name of the charter boat that shipwrecked in the 1960s show “Gilligan’s Island”?
22. Which Seinfeld character was in the army?
23. Which sitcom about the dysfunctional Bundy family ran from 1987-1997?
Married With Children
24 Which original actresses played the Angels, in the popular 1970s show “Charlie’s Angels”?
Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson
25. What was the name of the Lone Ranger’s horse from “The Lone Ranger” which ran from 1949-1954?
26. TV series Hercules was first aired on which date?
January 16, 1995
27. What TV show is famous for the catchphrase “Missed it by that much!”?
28. Which actor starred as Michael Knight in the television series “Knight Rider” that ran from 1982-1986?
29. Which character has been compared to “a little Archie Bunker” by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone?
31. Which American comedy series has won a record 37 Emmy Awards?
32. What is the title of the first-ever Game of Thrones episode?
Winter is Coming
33. What is the name of the pub featured in the UK soap Emmerdale?
34. How many episodes of the macgyver series were aired?
35. What MTV reality television series began with the narration: “This is the true story of seven strangers…”?
The Real World
36. Who played Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men?
37. What are the names of the two winners of Love Island series 1
Jess and Max
38. Mysterious Island is a Canadian and New-Zealand television series based on which work?
Jules Verne’s novel L’Île mystérieuse
39. Which character was mistakenly animated with the wrong color in his/her first appearance on the Simpsons?
40. What was the most-watched Netflix original TV series of 2019?
41. The Wire is set in which US city?
42. What is the population of David Lynch’s idiosyncratic town Twin Peaks?
43. What sitcom was a U.S. version of Johnny Speight’s hit UK TV series, “Till Death Us Do Part”?
All in the Family
44. Which key Breaking Bad character was famously meant to die in series one?
45. Which character becomes a wanted fugitive during the final season of The Office?
46. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
47. On the television series Bones, Seeley Booth is descended from an assassin who killed which political figure?
48. What was the name of the detective agency owned by Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting?
Blue Moon Detective Agency
49. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
50. What was the longest-running of the “fantasy sitcoms” that dominated the airwaves in the mid-1960s?
51. How many episodes were aired of the popular TV series Mysterious Island?
52. Who was the Salem Stalker on Days of Our Lives?
53. For what movie did Steven Spielberg win his first Oscar for Best Director?
54. What was the first TV show to involve an illegal abortion?
55. Which is the only foreign film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
56. What TV show is credited for a massive surge of applications for courses in forensic science?
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
57. What American drama series was the first to address the terrorist attacks on America on September 11, 2001?
The West Wing
58. Who acted as Batman in the 1960s American live-action television series Batman?
59. John Singleton is the youngest person to be nominated for Best Director at the Oscars. For which film was he nominated?
Boyz n the Hood
61. Which presidential drama premiered in 1999 and continued until 2006, starring John Spencer, Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe, and Allison Janney?
The West Wing
62. What American TV show was based on the British sitcom Man About the House?
63. What was the first R-rated TV show?
64. Who wrote the score for the 1994 Disney film The Lion King?
65. What television show’s second season saw a time jump to the 1970s from its original World War II setting?
66. Which famous actor got his start playing young Mason Capwell on NBC’s daytime drama Santa Barbara?
67. When was the last time someone other than Ant and Dec won the National Television Awards’ Most Popular Entertainment/TV Presenter category?
68. What is the name of the Christmas hit written by Will Brewis’ (Hugh Grant) father in the comedy About a Boy?
Santa’s Super Sleigh
69. Which veteran actors starred in the lead roles of True Detective, season one?
Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson
70. Which actress received an Emmy Award for her work on the sitcom The Golden Girls?
Each of the show’s four stars
71. What was the first TV show theme song to hit the Billboard Top 60 pop chart?
72. What product was advertised in the first television commercial?
73. What is the first name of Zoolander’s title character?
74. Mary Poppins is the nanny to which family?
The Banks family
75. Which actor chipped a tooth making Fight Club?
76. What is the name of Batman’s butler?
77. What was the first science fiction series on television?
Captain Video and His Video Rangers
78. What year was the first American television picture broadcast?
79. 25 “After all, tomorrow is another day!” was the last line in which Oscar-winning Best Picture?
Gone With The Wind
80. Which well-known Welsh village was the primary setting for the 1960s TV show The Prisoner?
81. Who played Drew’s lady friend Celia in Season 4 of The Drew Carey Show?
82. Which TV theme begins with the words: “You know we belong together…”
Home and Away
83. Which critically acclaimed US TV drama was set around the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency in New York?
84. What was the first network television show to use the F word?
Saturday Night Live
85. What was the first animated series made for prime-time network television?
86. In which fictional town was the sitcom Dad’s Army set?
87. Which comedian and actor play Alan Partridge?
88. Who were the original presenters of Top Gear when it launched in 2002?
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and Jason Dawe
89. What character debuted in “Homicide: Life on the Street” and has since appeared in over a dozen different television programs?
90. In what year was the Independent Television network, later known as ITV, launched?
91. What sitcom follows the life of Liz Lemon, a writer for a fictional sketch-comedy The Girlie Show?
92. Ken Jennings, a contestant on which popular quiz show, won over 2.5 million dollars in 2004?
93. What was the family name of the main characters in the Cosby Show which ran from 1984-1992?
The Huxtable Family
94. What popular children’s show debuted on PBS in 1969?
95. Who was Alex P. Keaton’s youngest sibling on Family Ties?
96. Who was the first U. S. President to appear on television?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
97. The popular show American Bandstand started in 1952 and was hosted by whom?
98. Who portrayed the character of Charlie Harper after Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men?
99. In what reality TV show are contestants eliminated in “tribal council”?
100. What is the highest-rated TV series on the IMDB Top 250 TV series list?
Other recommended quizzes
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers