There are plenty of movies all around in different countries and cultures. Movies are the reflection of time. People take resort to the movie trivia quiz for knowing about favorite movies.
This movie trivia quiz is a good way to understand a picturesque of the movie world. You can be able to know many unknown facts about your favorite movies from this movie trivia quiz, picked up from the all-ages of the movie.
Movie trivia quiz opens up knowledge and fun, you can easily share your though to your network and always be ahead of all with your higher level of concepts in this world.
Let’s solve this movie trivia quiz
1. Everyone's favorite rubbish-compactor, Wall-E, was named after whom?
2. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." where are this quotes from?
3. Bicycle Thieves (1948) topped the first poll in 1952 by whom?
4. Who was the director of The Wizard of Oz (1939)?
5. Which 1941 film nominated for Academy Awards in nine categories, and won an Academy Award?
6. After a rooftop chase, where his fear of heights and vertigo result in the death of a policeman, San Francisco detective John "Scottie" Ferguson retires in which film?
7. Tokyo Story is a 1953 Japanese drama film directed by Yasujirō Ozu and starring by whom?
8. "It isn't enough to tell us what a man did. You've got to tell us who he was." where is the quote from?
9. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) was cast by
10. "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." where is this quote from?
11. What is the name of the famous 1948 Italian neorealist drama film directed by Vittorio De Sica?
12. What is the movie plot that presents a dramatized version of the mutiny that occurred in 1905 when the crew of the Russian battleship Potemkin rebelled against its officers?
13. During the Vietnam War, U.S. Army 5th Special Forces soldier Colonel Walter E. Kurtz has apparently gone insane and is waging a brutal but successful guerilla war against terrified NVA and PLAF forces without permission, directions or resupply from his commanders-- is the polt of which film?
14. Bandits discuss raiding a mountain village, but their chief decides to wait until after the harvest as they had raided it fairly recently-- what is this plot of the movie from?
15. What is a 1963 Italian surrealist comedy-drama film starred by Marcello Mastroianni as Guido Anselm?
16. Gone with the Wind is a 1939 American epic historical romance film adapted from the 1936 novel by whom?
17. What is the name of film that stars Audrey Hepburn as a royal princess out to see Rome on her own and Gregory Peck as a reporter? Hepburn won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance; the screenplay and costume design also won.
18. What is the name of film, also known as Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, a 1980 American epic space opera film?
19. Which movie tells the story of banker Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins), who is sentenced to life in Shawshank State Penitentiary for the murders of his wife and her lover, despite his claims of innocence?
20. In October 1992, an elite group of North Korean soldiers is put through a brutal training regime and then sent into South Korea as sleeper agents-- where is this polt from?
21. How many series are there of epic fantasy adventure films The Lord of the Rings, directed by Peter Jackson, based on the novel written by J. R. R. Tolkien?
22. On what date Titanic (1997 film) was released?
23. What is the name of research vessel, by which in 1996, treasure hunter Brock Lovett and his team board the to search the wreck of RMS Titanic for a necklace with a rare diamond, the Heart of the Ocean?
24. From which county the Mad Max 2 (1981), a post-apocalyptic action film directed by George Miller came out?
25. Based on Roderick Thorp's 1979 novel Nothing Lasts Forever, which famous movie was produced?
26. Pinocchio is a 1940 American animated musical fantasy film with the story of
27. Elmer stops in his tracks at the sight of the beautiful Valkyrie Brünnhilde in which film?
28. Who is the friend of Hedgehog in the 1975 famous Soviet animated film Hedgehogin the Fog?
28. Tale of Tales is a 1979 Soviet/Russian animated film starred by
29. Taking place in a future post-apocalyptic world, which film tells the story of Nausicaä (Shimamoto), the young princess of the Valley of the Wind?
30. What movie is the tale of a community of settlers who moved to defend themselves against a roving band of marauders follows an archetypical "Western" frontier movie motif?
31. Who acted as John McClane, a streetwise New York cop who has come to Los Angeles to reconcile with his wife in 1988 film Die Hard?
32. Pinocchio, a wooden puppet carved by Geppetto, and turned into a living puppet by the Blue Fairy in the film
33. Which movie story follows the adventures of a young boy and girl in the late 19th century attempting to keep a magic crystal from a group of military agents, while searching for a legendary floating castle?
34. Who voiced as Buzz Lightyear, a space ranger action figure and Woody's rival, who later becomes his best friend in the animated movie series Toy Story?
35. Star Wars, in 1977 was acted by
36. “Stern, if this factory ever produces a shell that can actually be fired, I'll be very unhappy.” quote is from which movie?
37. The film 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in which year?
37. Who are the castings in the movie E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)?
38. In which movie Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton acted?
39. "Here's looking at you, kid." is the quote form the film
40. Tom Hanks acted in which character, a pull-string cowboy doll who is Andy's favourite toy in the film Toy Story?
41. Back to the Future (1985) is acted by stars like
42. What is the genre of the movie It's a Wonderful Life (1946)?
43. Which movie plot centers on the fictional SS Poseidon, an aged luxury liner on her final voyage from New York City to Athens before being sent to the scrapyard?
44. Which film satirizes the behavior and musical pretensions of rock bands and the hagiographic tendencies of rock documentaries?
45. Which film tells the story of Brian Cohen (played by Chapman), a young Jewish man who is born on the same day as—and next door to—Jesus Christ, and is subsequently mistaken for the Messiah?
46. Which film satirizes the racism obscured by myth-making Hollywood accounts of the American West, with the hero being a black sheriff in an all-white town?
47. Which film is about two musicians who dress in drag in order to escape from mafia gangsters whom they witnessed committing a crime (inspired by the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre)?
48. Which movie was ranked as the greatest documentary of all time by the International Documentary Association (IDA) in 2007
49. Which movie was voted the greatest documentary of all time with 125 votes (100 critics and 25 filmmakers) in a 2014 Sight & Sound poll of 238 critics, curators, and academics (including many documentary specialists) and 103 filmmakers?
50. Which film heads the list of 20 all-time favorite non-fiction films selected by members of the IDA in 2002?
51. "You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do." — what is the name of film with this quotes from Indiana Jones?
52. “Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — where is the quote take from?
53. In which year the movie Goodfellas released where Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, and Joe Pesci acted?
54. Cast by Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, which famous film was Directored by Woody Allen in 1977?
55. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” — who utters this quote in the film Apocalypse Now (1979)
56. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) was acted by
57. “I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.” — which movie has this quote of Scarlett?
58. “My momma always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.’” — is a famous quote from the movie
59. The famous movie Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) is directed by
60. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring is a 2001 epic fantasy adventure film directed by whom?
61. Which famous horror film stars Ellen Burstyn, Max von Sydow, Lee J. Cobb, Kitty Winn, Jack MacGowran (in his final film role), Jason Miller, and Linda Blair?
62. What is the name of the film that follows a group of friends who fall victim to a family of cannibals while on their way to visit an old homestead?
63. In 1963, Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist are hired by Joe Aguirre to herd his sheep through the summer in the Wyoming mountains, is the plot of the film
64. Which movie tells the story of a forbidden affair between an aspiring female photographer and an older woman going through a difficult divorce?
65. In summer 1957 in the West Side's Lincoln Square neighborhood in Manhattan, there is tension between a white American gang, the Jets, led by the Riff, and a Puerto Rican gang, the Sharks, led by Bernardo.-- what is this movie plot?
66. Which is this movie story that centers on a young engaged couple whose car breaks down in the rain near a castle where they seek a telephone to call for help?
67. Which movie was voted the best science fiction movie in a poll of 3,000 people conducted by SFX magazine?
68. Blade Runner is a 1982 science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and written by
69. Which movie follows a voyage to Jupiter with the sentient computer HAL after the discovery of a featureless alien monolith affecting human evolution, deals with themes of existentialism, human evolution, technology, artificial intelligence, and the possibility of extraterrestrial life?
70. The protagonist of which movie is Laura, a married woman with children, whose conventional life becomes increasingly complicated following a chance meeting at a railway station with a married stranger with whom she subsequently falls in love?
71. Set during World War II, it focuses on an American expatriate who must choose between his love for a woman and helping her and her husband, a Czech resistance leader, escape from the Vichy-controlled city of Casablanca to continue his fight against the Germans in which film?
72. 'Making a Living' was premiered on February 2, 1914, casted by which famous actor for the first time?
73. The film Chinatown, directed by Roman Polanski and cast by Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway came into play in
74. What is the famous 1991 film Director by Jonathan Demme and casted by Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins?
75. Which movie was voted the best silent film with 32 votes in a 1964 poll of 50 Swedish film professionals organized by Swedish film magazine Chaplin?
76. "There may be honor among thieves, but there's none in politicians." — where is this famous quote from?
77. The 1975 film, 'Jaws' is directed by whom?
78. Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer casted in which 1965 film?
79. "Lina. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat." is a famous quote of the 1952 film
80. Five high school students from different walks of life endure a Saturday detention under a power-hungry principal in which film?
81. Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a brilliant psychiatrist who is also a violent psychopath, serving life behind bars for various acts of murder and cannibalism in which film?
82. Which film topped British website Digital Spy's "greatest ever sports movie" online poll in 2012, with 18.7% of the votes. Voters chose from a list of 25 films?
83. In which 1967 film, Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman) has just finished college and, back at his parents' house, he's trying to avoid the one question everyone keeps asking: What does he want to do with his life?
84. Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, and Sean Young casted in which 1982 science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott?
85. Which film was voted the greatest superhero movie in a poll of 1000 British adults conducted by Virgin Media in 2018?
86. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, casted by Jack Nicholson, Louise Fletcher and Will Sampson was released in which year?
87. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." — where is this quote from?
88. Which film was voted as the greatest war film in a 2008 Channel 4 poll of the 100 greatest war films?
90. The Empire Strikes Back, also known as Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, is a 1980 American epic space opera film directed by
91. "Just keep it still back there, lady, or we're going to have to, you know, shoot you." — where is this quote from?
92. American Beauty is the film released in 1999, was directed by whom?
93. Which was the most cited film in the "Ten Best Westerns" lists of 27 French critics in Le Western?
94. Which film follows a group of strangers riding on a stagecoach through dangerous Apache territory?
95. Which movie was voted the best film made by a female director in a 2019 BBC poll of 368 film experts from 84 countries?
96. "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen." — where is this quote from?
97. Directed by John Hughes, which 1986 movie was statted by Matthew Broderick, Mia Sara, Jennifer Grey and Alan Ruck?
98. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb - is a name of
99. Which movie was voted the best Argentine film of all time in a 2000 poll of critics and film historians organized by the Museo del Cine Pablo Ducros Hicken>
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
movie trivia quiz
disney trivia questions
movie trivia questions
christmas movie trivia
star wars trivia questions
disney movie trivia
horror movie trivia
disney trivia for kids
horror movie quiz
disney trivia quiz
mean girls trivia
100 disney trivia questions
movie trivia games
tv show trivia
disney movie trivia questions
disney movie quiz
christmas movie trivia questions
halloween movie trivia
harry potter trivia quiz
forrest gump trivia
hard disney trivia
80s movie trivia
famous movie trivia questions
general movie trivia
kids movie trivia
90s movie trivia
kids movie trivia questions
christmas movie trivia printable
movie quiz questions
elf movie trivia
marvel movie trivia
christmas movie quiz
star wars quiz hard
scary movie trivia
buzzfeed movie quiz
2000s movie trivia
marvel movie quiz
holiday movie trivia
home alone trivia questions
movie picture quiz
hard disney trivia questions
jurassic park trivia
easy disney trivia
easy movie trivia
hocus pocus trivia questions
horror movie trivia questions
modern movie trivia
star wars trivia quiz
80s movie quiz
hidden movie picture quiz
mean girls trivia questions
fun movie trivia
lord of the rings trivia questions
movie music quiz
general movie quiz
classic movie trivia
halloween movie quiz
christmas vacation quiz
general christmas movie trivia
harry potter quiz easy
black movie trivia
rom com trivia
christmas vacation trivia game
film quiz questions
kids movie quiz
film trivia questions
disney pixar trivia
halloween movie trivia questions
christmas movie trivia game
pixar movie trivia
movie quiz game
old tv show trivia
horror trivia game
after movie quiz
disney trivia buzzfeed
step brothers trivia
it movie quiz
90s movie quiz
pixar trivia questions
tv and movie trivia
hard movie trivia questions
scary movie quiz
disney movie trivia for kids
christmas story trivia questions
christmas vacation trivia questions
ultimate movie quiz
marvel cinematic universe trivia
random movie trivia
christmas movie trivia multiple choice
hard sex and the city trivia
movie picture quiz printable
movie trivia multiple choice
best movie trivia
road trip movie trivia
wizard of oz trivia game
alexa movie trivia
disney character trivia
old movie trivia
sporcle movie quizzes
2019 movie trivia
horror trivia questions
frosty the snowman trivia
wizard of oz trivia questions
barbie movie quiz
difficult disney trivia
comedy movie trivia
frozen trivia questions
fun disney trivia
2000 movie trivia
keanu reeves trivia
obscure disney trivia
fun movie trivia questions
random disney trivia
movie trivia for teens
super hard trivia questions
the office christmas trivia
easy disney trivia questions
extreme disney trivia
horror movie trivia game
teen beach movie quiz
star wars fan quiz
tv show theme song trivia
disney trivia game online
classic movie quiz
christmas movie trivia games for parties
jaws trivia questions
90s and 2000s movie trivia
descendants 2 trivia quiz
shrek trivia questions
sex and the city trivia questions
emoji movie trivia
good movie trivia questions
entertainment trivia 2019
pitch perfect trivia
90s movie trivia multiple choice
action movie trivia
disney pixar quiz
online movie quiz
lotr trivia questions
current movie trivia
christmas movie picture quiz
80s movie trivia multiple choice
billy madison trivia
best movie trivia questions
movie trivia questions 2018
avengers quiz questions
movie trivia 2019
elf movie quiz
titanic trivia questions
friends tv show trivia questions
movie trivia games online
pixar movie quiz
lord of the rings quiz 100 questions
chick flick trivia
80s horror movie trivia
friends tv show trivia game
movie theme song trivia
elf movie trivia questions
movie trivia games for parties
popular movie trivia
alexa movie quiz
movie quiz questions 2019
1980s movie trivia
parent trap trivia
scary movie trivia questions
90s tv show trivia
romantic comedy trivia
buzzfeed disney trivia
entertainment trivia questions 2019
tv and movie quiz
movie music trivia
horror film trivia
disney trivia printable
hard movie trivia
alexa movie trivia games
2010s movie trivia
2000s movie quiz
twilight movie quiz
hard christmas movie trivia
the greatest showman trivia
easy disney movie trivia
romantic movie trivia
tv and film quiz
avengers quiz hard
movie soundtrack quiz
super hard history trivia questions
lord of the rings trivia game
star wars quiz easy