The simplest way to learn anything is to ask questions you don’t know or you have confusion. Intelligent people don’t feel shy and search true or false trivia on the internet straightaway.
Why you should depend on others to ask, why don’t you rush in this true or false trivia to gain knowledge so easily and free? Don’t follow what average people do, lead them, harness your knowledge, and learning on common true or false facts in this true or false trivia.
Equip yourself with true or false trivia and undergo any sort of examination and competition by dint of true or false trivia.
Let’s solve this True or False Trivia below!
1. Carnivorous, bog-dwelling plants called bladderworts can snap their traps shut in less than a millisecond, 100 times faster than a Venus flytrap.
2. Amprophophallus titanium petals smell so much like rotting flesh that the plant is known as the "corpse flower."
3. Mercury is the only metal that is liquid at standard room temperature and pressure.
4. Hummingbirds can't fly backward
5. Scientists can work out the approximate age of a tree by the number of rings on its stump
6. A Sphinx is a statue of a man with the body of a penguin
7. A compass needle points South
8. The first dinosaur egg was discovered in the Gobi Desert
9. Most of the human population has blue eyes
10. The Statue of Liberty is red
11. The Moon is around one quarter the size of the Earth
12. Five months of the year-end with the letter Y
13. Breast milk alone can have up to 700 species of bacteria
14. Platypus is so cute and cuddly
15. Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
16. Prosopagnosia is a disorder in which people struggle to recognize color
17. Mantis shrimp can use their armored claws to strike at speeds of 74 feet per second (23 m/s), delivering blows with 200 pounds (91 kg) of force behind them. The crustaceans are only about 4 inches (10 cm) long.
18. Pregnancy needs external life support system
19. King Richard the Lionheart's heart is still around. After the English monarch died in 1199, his heart was removed and preserved
20. Male sharks have thicker skins than females
21. The ocean is 12,080.7 feet (3,682.2 meters) deep on average, which about eight Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other.
22. Pompeii's plumbing was ahead of its time
23. Femur in the lower leg is the second largest in the human skeleton.
24. Someone who weighs 150 pounds (68 kg) on this planet moves the scales at only 50 pounds (22 kg) on the moon.
25. If you could stand on Jupiter, you'd weigh more than twice as much.
26. Camels actually store water in their humps
27. Central American salamander Bolitoglossa dofleini can extend its tongue more than half its body length in 7 milliseconds, 50 times faster than you can blink an eye.
28. A single sneeze makes 40,000 droplets, travels up to 20 miles per hour, and creates a 5’ spray radius.
29. There are 4 basic nose shapes
30. The cornea is the transparent covering of the iris and pupil for the nose
31. Straight hair has round hair fibers while wavy or curly hair will usually have irregular and oval-shaped hair fibers.
32. The largest lake in the world by surface area is Lake Superior
33. The zodiac sign for Aquarius is the ram
34. Two of the world's most active volcanoes - Kilauea and Maunaloa - can be found in Indonesia.
35. USB stands for Universal Serial Bus
36. The eyelash protects the eye from dirt, dust, and other potentially harmful objects.
37. Chester Racecourse is also known as Roodee
38. Edinburgh is the largest city in Scotland
39. A gecko is a snake
40. Helsinki is the capital of Finland
41. Asia is the largest continent in the world
42. The pancreas can digest itself due to the cause of heavy alcohol consumption as well as gallstones, cystic fibrosis, or high levels of fats or calcium in the blood.
43. Gliding joints, such as the one at the base of the index finger, allow bending and extending.
44. Metals such as nickel and cobalt are not attracted to magnets.
45. Whale voices are able to travel a whopping 479 miles through the waters of the ocean.
46. All planets rotate clockwise
47. Birds descended from a type of dinosaurs known as theropods.
48. The largest dinosaurs such as the Brachiosaurus and Apatosaurus were actually herbivores (plant eaters)
49. The central opening of your eye is known as the pupil, it changes size depending on the amount of light.
50. Gliding joints are found between flat bones that are held together by ligaments. Some bones in the wrists and ankles move by gliding against each other.
Other recommended quizzes
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
disney true or false questions
funny true or false questions and answers
hard true or false questions
good true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
funny true or false questions and answers list
true or false questions to ask friends
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food