You will love these trivia quizzes and answers to general knowledge interesting facts for adults and students. Knowledge’s goal is to help us improve our talents and strengthen our thinking and problem-solving abilities. In action, trivia GK quizzes and answers serve their goal. Students’ reasoning and critical thinking skills increase as a result of their knowledge in history, literature, and a variety of other topics. It allows us to live much longer with trivia quizzes and answers. We don’t make the same mistakes we did in the past since we have knowledge. To address difficulties and improve on a daily basis, trivia quizzes and answers are required.
In 1956, Pat McCormick of the United States completes the women’s double by winning the 10m platform gold medal with 84.85 points at the Melbourne Olympics; she also won the 3m springboard gold, trivia quizzes, and answers.
In 1982, in the Droppin’ Well Bar in Ballykelly, County Londonderry, an Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) time bomb kills 11 British soldiers and 6 civilians, according to trivia quizzes and answers.
Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. What Asian dish is also known as Naryn in Xinjiang, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan?
2. The Conquests of Emperor Amda Seyon I (1316–1332) was held between the Hadiya Sultanate and which country?
3. During WWII, What was there in Middle River, Maryland, as a part of United States Navy shore activities?
Naval Air Facility
4. What is Methana in Greece?
5. North Africa: British counteroffensive under which general in 1940?
6. Kirchnerism is an ideology associated with which area?
7. Bregenz Handball club is located in which country?
8. The Conquests of Emperor Amda Seyon I (1316–1332) was held between Enderta Province and which country?
9. Which great British philosopher was born in 1820?
10. The first prototype Fairey Barracuda flew in which year?
11. Together for Change – is the slogan of which political coalition in Argentina?
Juntos por el Cambio
12. Who said, “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it”?
13. Mr. Churchill in 1940 book was written in 1964 by which British philosopher?
14. Who won the Ligue 1 Player of the Year award for his performances throughout the 2020–21 campaign for Paris Saint-Germain?
15. Australian bombers land on which location in December 1941?
16. Juventud Olímpica was a what in El Salvador?
17. Which great British philosopher died in 1347
William of Ockham
18. What is the name of several dishes found in cuisines around the world which include chicken and lemon?
19. What is Abies concolor, the white fir?
An ornamental tree
20. Convention on International Civil Aviation drawn up in which city in 1944?
21. Sonsonate is a city and municipality of which country?
22. What is PAGASA?
Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration
23. Who was Æ (George William Russell) (1867–1935) by recognition?
24. Who was the El Salvador Football League’s top scorer in the 1966-67 season with 25 goals?
Ernesto “Cascarita” Tapia (Panama)
25. 1st Japanese midget submarine (No. 20) attacked by which US ship in 1941?
26. In modern usage, what is an ewer or jug-type vessel in the form of one or more animal or human figures?
27. In Latin literature, what is the poetry that flourished during the reign of Caesar Augustus as Emperor of Rome?
28. Cachaça – a distilled spirit drink made from sugarcane juice, also informally referred to as cana, caninha and pinga– in which country?
29. FPI is a political party in which country?
30. Which General forms the Romanian government in 1944?
31. Which former Russian President ended his Office on December 31, 1999?
32. In 1989, Which of C Coleman & D Zippel’s musicals was premiered in NYC?
“City of Angels”
33. Khader Yousef is one of the most-capped players in football from which country’s national team?
34. In 2014, The Syrian military accuse which country of carrying out two airstrikes on Syria?
35. Nacht & Nebel Erlass, resistance fighter sent to concentration camps in which year?
36. What is an American rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1987 by guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell?
Alice in Chains
37. There are Twelve Saijō Ō Wazamono in Japan – means what?
38. The Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is the constitution of the Federal Republic of Germany, ratified on what date?
8 May 1949
39. Joan in 1970 is a retired typhoon’s name in which country?
40. Fire at which hotel in Atlanta, kills 119 in 1946?
41. What is Amatory anatomy, sometimes referred to simply as “anatomy,”?
a historical type of English poetry whereby the author describes his or her appreciation for their lover’s body parts
42. Novelist and short-story writer Diane Raptosh is the “Writer in Residence” in which US state?
43. Riad is an African style for what?
44. What is the armor worn by practitioners of Taekwondo and Geomdo during sparring and competition?
45. WCCB TV channel 18 in Charlotte, North Carolina (IND/ABC) begins broadcasting in which year?
46. Rannius is a ghost character in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
Antony and Cleopatra, also in act I, scene 2
47. What is the Greek mythological giant son of the god Poseidon and the half-nymph Helle?
48. What is a rail tunnel near Blount Springs, Alabama?
49. Who was the first winner of the Ligue 1 Player of the Year from outside of France?
50. Astronomical symbol ☉ means what?
Sun (the center of our planetary system)
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz