Trivia questions quiz questions general knowledge fun quiz and interesting facts are alive. Love should be regarded as neither short nor long, neither that much nor that little, neither dark nor white, neither fat nor thin, neither good nor evil. If we challenge the value of love/happiness by claiming that these are only chemical reactions in the brain, trivia questions quiz questions, we may also question the value of knowledge, which is likewise a mental phenomenon involving chemical interactions in the brain. In the end, knowledge is no more significant/meaningful/noble than any other thought or emotion. I believe that at some point, asking questions and attempting to understand the meaning of things becomes meaningless without trivia questions quiz questions.
The only thing that changes is certain cells in our brain, and the real world remains the same no matter what we think or what incredible insights we find these trivia questions quiz questions helpful. Perhaps the want to know everything is just another fixation that we humans have, like the desire for money, power, and so on. We spend all of our time and effort attempting to get more information rather than striving to become richer or more powerful tools like trivia questions quiz questions. Is it really any better than the rest of the ostensibly “material” items? “I thought to myself: I have accumulated a bigger supply of understanding than anybody before me in Jerusalem,” King Solomon said. I have mastered all types of wisdom and science. I’ve tried to grasp philosophy and science, as well as idiocy and foolishness, and I’ve come to realize that it’s all chasing after the wind with trivia questions quiz questions.
Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Test Questions
1. DB AutoZug GmbH is a railway company in which country?
2. Which conflict resulted in the halted of the spread of Judaism in modern-day Mi’irabawi?
Conquests of the Emperor Amda Seyon I (1316–1332)
3. Who held the office of the Chancellor of Germany during the period of German reunification?
4. The Asyut Treasure is the name of an important hoard of jewellery of which civilization, found near the city of Asyut, central Egypt?
5. NSW make 802 against South Australia, then Mailey takes 8-81 in which year?
6. What is an Arabic term used to refer to various Islamic military groups willing to sacrifice themselves for a larger campaign?
7. Abdallah Jaber is one of the most-capped players in football from which country’s national team?
8. What is a dessert consisting of lemon juice, eggs, and condensed milk in a pie crust, frequently made of graham crackers and butter?
Lemon icebox pie
9. C.D. FAS is a popular football club in which country?
10. In 1937, which Dutch Minister proclaims married women are forbidden to work?
11. Fauconbridge is a ghost character in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
Henry IV, Part 2, Act I, scene 3, mentioned as a conspirator accompanying the Archbishop
12. In 1994, Maltese Falcon was auctioned for how much?
13. The Auden Group or the Auden Generation is a group of British and Irish writers active in which decade?
14. Caju Amigo drink is available in which country?
15. PGA Championship Men’s Golf, Hillcrest CC: Defending champion Leo Diegel defeats whom, 6 & 4 in the final in 1929?
16. UHK Krems handball club was located in which country?
17. Who won the Ligue 1 Player of the Year award three times playing for Paris Saint-Germain; the most wins by a single player?
18. Frente de Izquierda y de los Trabajadores – Unidad – is the slogan of which political coalition in Argentina?
Workers’ Left Front – United
19. What is the Greek mythological serpent with a head at each end?
20. In 1920, USPD-KPD parties merge into the Vereinigte Communist Party of which country?
21. What is a Norfolk Southern rail tunnel near Cooks Springs, Alabama on the mainline between Birmingham and Anniston?
Cooks Springs Tunnel
22. There has never been an official State Poet Laureate in which US state?
23. Orange County California files for bankruptcy in which year?
24. Who was Beccán mac Luigdech (fl. c. 650,) by recognition?
25. After scoring 226 in the 1st Test in Brisbane, who belts 219 for NSW against the visiting South Africa at the Sydney Cricket Ground in 1931?
26. Félix Houphouët-Boigny, the first President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire took his office on what date?
3 November 1960
27. Phillies sell infielder-outfielder, Cesar Tovar, to the Texas Rangers in which year?
28. Who was the El Salvador Football League top scorer in the 1969 season with 31 goals?
Elenilson Franco (Brazil)
29. What was an American grunge band formed in 1980 in Stanwood, Washington by pre-Tad member Kurt Danielson?
Bundle of Hiss
30. Gas refrigerator was patented in which year?
31. There are Fifty Yoki (Ryo) Wazamono in Japan, means what?
32. 10th Islander shut-out opponent-Glenn Resch 3-0 vs whom in 1975?
33. Warner Brothers’ 5th TV network launched on what date?
Jan 11, 1995
34. Kate in 1970 is a retired typhoon’s name in which country?
35. KWG-AM in Stockton CA begins radio transmissions in which year?
36. During WWII, What was there in Astoria, Oregon, as a part of United States Navy shore activities?
Naval Air Station
37. What is Nisyros in Greece?
38. Conservatism is an ideology associated with which area?
39. Rumah Gadang is an Asian style for what?
40. Biltmore Theater opens at 261 W 47th St NYC in which year?
41. What is a padded striking post used as a training tool in various styles of traditional karate?
42. In Britain, which term dates from the appointment of Bernard André by Henry VII of England?
43. Who won the 6th Billboard Music Awards held in 1995?
TLC, Hootie & The Blowfish
44. Açuã River is located in which country?
45. In CFL Grey Cup, AAA Grounds, Hamilton, 1935, Winnipeg Pegs (later Blue Bombers) defeat whm by 18-12?
46. Who is the first Olympic gold medalist of Denmark?
Carl Schuhmann (Gymnastics, Men’s vault, 1896 Athens)
47. A surviving poem about sibagh is attributed to which Arab Caliph?
48. Mashonaland defeat which team in the first-class tour match in 1996?
49. Created in Bahia in 1998, what is a natural monument in Brazil?
Ferro Doido Waterfall
50. German election was held in which month in 1924, where Social Democrats win, Nazis & Communists lose?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz