If you have the knowledge you will be considered a learned person. A basic knowledge quiz is a way to harness learning about some common facts. Basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all.
A basic knowledge quiz can be practiced in the gossip and test your friends. The basic knowledge quiz is printable and you are free to use it for any sort of educational purpose. Explore basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all. American corporate mogul, internet pioneer, and philanthropist Mark Elliot Zuckerberg. He is well-known for creating Meta Platforms, the parent company of the social media website Facebook, and for co-founding Facebook. He serves as the firm’s chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder.
Have professionals impart their knowledge. Determine the subject-matter experts who work throughout your whole business to promote information exchange. Once you’ve discovered your specialists, be sure to let them know how important and highly appreciated their knowledge and experience are to the success of the company. The success of an organization depends heavily on expert knowledge. Share basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all. However, specialists require a time-saving, scalable method of disseminating their expertise. Here are some suggestions to assist you to get through this obstacle. A solution that can accurately and instantly capture staff abilities and experience should be part of your tech stack. Ineffective methods of identifying expertise, such as CVs and surveys, are being replaced by modern skill-mapping tools.
From Alabama to New Hampshire, a band of intricate metamorphic and igneous rocks makes up the core of the Appalachians. With Mount Mitchell in North Carolina reaching an elevation of 6,684 feet (2,037 meters) as well as some of the Appalachians’ most beautiful mountain vistas, this belt’s western edge creates the long, narrow rampart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Find basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all. Piedmont is a well-drained, undulating region that is never exactly hills but never nearly a plain. The Blue Ridge falls in an abrupt and occasionally dramatic escarpment to Piedmont on its eastern, or seaward, side. Piedmont was the most prolific agricultural region in the United States before the Midwest was settled, and certain Pennsylvania counties continue to reliably record some of the best agriculture yields per acre in the whole nation.
According to the Forrester Study, 38% of respondents said that the lack of use of workers’ talents and knowledge was a result of the cooperation problems they observed in their firms. Solve basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all. Find unsung heroes who possess professional knowledge but may not have had the chance to impart it. Additionally, this lessens the workload for other subject-matter experts. Finally, automating knowledge transfer and giving employees access to it inside the tools they already use is possible if your knowledge management system can interact with other workplace apps.
Quantify the value of the experts’ contributions to the business and, when necessary, publicly recognize them for their assistance. Help professionals comprehend how much time it saves after it’s successfully shared. Bookmark basic general knowledge of simple questions and answers online printable free quiz is for all. Learners will have a single location to acquire expert answers to frequently asked questions or rapidly seek out further expertise, for instance, if their answers and expertise are housed in a knowledge management system.
Basic general knowledge questions and answers quiz
1. Is a headache a symptom of the coronavirus disease?
The virus can result in a variety of symptoms, from a minor cold to pneumonia. Fever, cough, sore throat, and headaches are some of the symptoms of the illness.
2. What are the major trees in the Amazon rainforest
3. What is the watercolor of the Arabian Sea?
4. How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
5. What city is the capital of China?
6. In what state is the Grand Canyon located?
7. What was the most popular song on streaming services in 2017?
“Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
8. Luis Fonsi, singer of the song “Despacito,” is from which United States territory?
9. What type of fish is Nemo in the animation film?
10. What is the largest mammal in the world?
11. What is the number one food that pandas eat?
12. Who was the first American president?
13. Who invented the light bulb?
14. Going from top left to bottom right, what is the first letter on a keyboard?
The letter Q
15. What is the only breed of tiger in this world which inhabits mangrove forests and is found in the mangroves of Sundarbans?
Royal Bengal Tiger
15. Who invented the prism?
16. Who invented the proton?
17. Where was the compass invented?
18. How many legs does a spider have?
19. What do you want the most when you feel thirsty?
20. Who is the only NBA player to have 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds, and 8,000 assists in their career?
21. Which country hosted the 2016 Olympic games?
22. What is free-fall speed?
An object free-falling toward Earth would accelerate by about 32 feet (9.8 meters) per second every second if air resistance didn’t exist.
23. What are the top three largest countries, by landmass, in the world?
Russia, Canada, China
24. What is the largest desert in the world?
25. Which city has the most people?
26. What movie franchise is famous for, “May the force be with you?”
27. Which country has four letters, the last one q?
28. In which ocean is the Maldives located?
29. In which ocean is Fiji?
30. Which river flows through Glasgow?
31. Which river rises in Peru, has no bridge crossing it, and enters the sea in Brazil?
32. What letter do cars from Germany have on them when traveling abroad to show what country they come from?
33. In which country is the Eyjafjallajökull volcano located, whose eruption in 2010 has affected air flights?
34. In which US city would you find Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx?
35. Which trains travel to Europe from St Pancras Station?
36. What boat is highly associated with the canals?
37. In which national park are Windermere, Coniston Water, and Ullswater found?
The Lake District
38. Which state/territory of Australia is an island?
39. Which NFL quarterback has won the most Super Bowl titles?
40. Which rock band sang Yellow Submarine?
41. How many countries were colonized by the UK?
42. How fast are you falling from space after 2 seconds?
Gravity accelerates you at 9.8 meters per second per second. After one second, you’re falling 9.8 m/s. After two seconds, you’re falling 19.6 m/s, and so on.
43. Which city is the capital of Utah?
Salt Lake City
44. What country is home to the Great Barrier Reef?
45. What is the largest of the Channel Islands?
46. Which is the only bascule bridge in London, whose road can be raised from either side to allow ships to pass through?
47. Which Animal On The Earth Is The Largest Living Animal On The Land?
The African Elephant.
48. Which Part Of Your Body Supports The Entire Weight Of Your Body?
Your Legs And Your Feet.
49. What Was The Duration Of The Second World War?
From 1939 To 1945, 6 Years.
50. Who Is Called As The Founder Of The Maurya Empire?
51. In Which Year Was Mahatma Gandhi First Nominated For A Nobel Prize?
52. Which is the largest living land animal?
The African elephant
53. Which ocean is off the California coast?
The Pacific Ocean
54. What color are the stars on the United States of America Flag?
55. Which beans did Mexicans once use as payment for goods and services?
Mexicans used cocoa beans not only as food but also used them as payment.
56. Where is the highest building in the world?
In Dubai. It is 830m/2,722ft tall and has 163 floors/stories.
57. Which is usually named the most famous museum in the world?
The ‘Louvre’ Museum in Paris/France is also the largest museum in the world.
58. In which sport might you ‘spike’ and ‘block’? Fencing, volleyball, or golf?
59. What percentage of our body weight is water? 40%, 60%, or 80%?
60. A scientist who studies rocks is called a what?
61. About how long does it take the Moon to revolve around the Earth?
62. What is the main tributary of the Ganges River in India?
63. what is the color of a peacock?
64. Which Is The Largest Mammal On Earth?
The Blue Whale
65. What Is Heavier Between Silver Or Gold?
66. Which Planet Is Known To Have The Largest Number Of Moons?
Jupiter Has 69 Moons
67. Who Invented The Telescope?
68. What Is Called As The World’s Tallest Grass?
69. Does Sound Travel Faster In Water Or In The Air?
Sound Travels Faster In Water
70. Which Planet Is Closest To The Sun?
71. How Many Spokes Are Present In The Ashoka Chakra On The National Flag?
There Are 24 Spokes In The Ashoka Chakra
72. What Mobile Devices Is Larger Than A Phone But Smaller Than A Laptop?
73. Which Is The Most Popular Operating System Used In Phones In India?
74. Who Is The Player To Have Won The Most Grand Slam Titles In The Game Of Tennis?
75. What Kind of Sport uses a Shuttlecock?
76. Where do apricots originate from?
China. Alexander the Great imported them to Europe over 2,000 years ago
77. Which is the largest volcano in the world?
The Mount Lao
78. Which country is the most populated in Europe?
79. In which country are the holy cities of Mecca and Medina located?
80. What is the line of latitude that runs around the center of the world called?
81. What is the world’s second-highest mountain after Everest in Asia?
82. Which Irish city is the second-largest in the Republic of Ireland?
83. What Are The Colours Present In The Rainbow?
Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red
84. What Do You Call An Animal That Can Live On Land As Well As In Water?
85. What Scale Is Used To Measure The Intensity Of Earthquakes?
The Richter Scale
86. Which Scientist Is Termed With Discovering The Nature Of Gravity?
87. What Do You Use To Write With On A Blackboard?
88. What Do You Call The Small Break That Is Given In School Before Lunch?
89. What Is The Total Length Of A Cricket Pitch?
The Length Is 22 Yards
90. Mark Zuckerberg, the Founder of Facebook was born in which city?
White Plains, New York, United States
91. Which Football Player Has Scored The Highest Number Of Goals In The FIFA World Cup?
92. Which Sportsman Has The Highest Number Of Records In The Sport Of Swimming?
93. Who Invented The Very First Aeroplane?
The Wright Brothers
94. Which Country Is Termed As The Origin For The Olympic Games?
95. Who Wrote The Most Prolific Plays Of All Time, Such As Hamlet, Macbeth, and Othello?
96. What Is The Date When The First Moon Landing Took Place?
20th July 1969
97. What Are The Historical Structures In Egypt Called?
98. Rate of neuron growth during fetal development in utero is
99. Who was the First Prime Minister of Independent India?
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
Other recommended Quizzes
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker