If you have the knowledge you will be considered as the learned person. A basic knowledge quiz is a way to harness learning about some common facts.
Basic knowledge quiz can be practiced in the gossip and test your friends. Basic knowledge quiz is printable and you are free to use for any sort of educational purpose.
Lets practice this basic knowledge quiz below!
1. Is a headache a symptom of the coronavirus disease?
The virus can cause a range of symptoms, ranging from mild illness to pneumonia. Symptoms of the disease are fever, cough, sore throat, and headaches.
2. What are the major trees in the Amazon rainforest
3. What is the watercolor of the Arabian Sea?
4. How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
5. What city is the capital of China?
6. In what state is the Grand Canyon located?
7. What was the most popular song on streaming services in 2017?
“Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
8. Luis Fonsi, singer of the song “Despacito,” is from which United States territory?
9. What type of fish is Nemo in the animation film?
10. What is the largest mammal in the world?
11. What is the number one food that pandas eat?
12. Who was the first American president?
13. Who invented the light bulb?
14. Going from top left to bottom right, what is the first letter on a keyboard?
The letter Q
15. What is the only breed of the tiger in this world which inhabits mangrove forests and is found in mangroves of Sundarbans?
Royal Bengal Tiger
15. Who invented prism?
16. Who invented proton?
17. Where was the compass invented?
18. How many legs does a spider have?
19. What do you want the most when you feel thirsty?
20. Who is the only NBA player to have 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds, and 8,000 assists in their career?
21. Which country hosted the 2016 Olympic games?
22. What is free-fall speed?
Without the effects of air resistance, the speed of an object free-falling toward Earth would increase by about 32 ft (9.8 m) per second every second
23. What are the top three largest countries, by landmass, in the world?
Russia, Canada, China
24. What is the largest desert in the world?
25. Which city has the most people?
26. What movie franchise is famous for, “May the force be with you?”
27. Which country has four letters, the last one q?
28. In which ocean is the Maldives located?
29. In which ocean is Fiji?
30. Which river flows through Glasgow?
31. Which river rises in Peru, has no bridge crossing it and enters the sea in Brazil?
32. What letter do cars from Germany have on them when traveling abroad to show what country they come from?
33. In which country is the Eyjafjallajökull volcano located, whose eruption in 2010 has affected air flights?
34. In which US city would you find Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx?
35. Which trains travel to Europe from St Pancras Station?
36. What boat is highly associated with the canals?
37. In which national park are Windermere, Coniston Water, and Ullswater found?
The Lake District
38. Which state/territory of Australia is an island?
39. Which NFL quarterback has won the most Super Bowl titles?
40. Which rock band sang Yellow Submarine?
41. How many countries were colonized by the UK?
42. How fast are you falling from space after 2 seconds?
Gravity accelerates you at 9.8 meters per second per second. After one second, you’re falling 9.8 m/s. After two seconds, you’re falling 19.6 m/s, and so on.
43. Which city is the capital of Utah?
Salt Lake City
44. What country is home to the Great Barrier Reef?
45. What is the largest of the Channel Islands?
46. Which is the only bascule bridge in London, whose road can be raised from either side to allow ships to pass through?
47. Which Animal On The Earth Is The Largest Living Animal On The Land?
The African Elephant.
48. Which Part Of Your Body Supports The Entire Weight Of Your Body?
Your Legs And Your Feet.
49. What Was The Duration Of The Second World War?
From 1939 To 1945, 6 Years.
50. Who Is Called As The Founder Of The Maurya Empire?
51. In Which Year Was Mahatma Gandhi First Nominated For A Nobel Prize?
52. Which is the largest living land animal?
The African elephant
53. Which ocean is off the California coast?
The Pacific Ocean
54. What color are the stars on the United States of America Flag?
55. Which beans did Mexicans once use as payment for goods and services?
Mexicans used cocoa beans not only as food but also used them as payment.
56. Where is the highest building in the world?
In Dubai. It is 830m/2,722ft tall, and has 163 floors/stories.
57. Which is usually named as the most famous museum in the world?
The ‘Louvre’ Museum in Paris/France is also the largest museum in the world.
58. In which sport might you ‘spike’ and ‘block’? Fencing, volleyball or golf?
59. What percentage of our body weight is water? 40%, 60% or 80%?
60. A scientist who studies rocks is called a what?
61. About how long does it take the Moon to revolve the Earth?
62. What is the main tributary of the Ganges River in India?
63. what is the color of a peacock?
64. Which Is The Largest Mammal On Earth?
The Blue Whale.
65. What Is Heavier Between Silver Or Gold?
66. Which Planet Is Known To Have The Largest Number Of Moons?
Jupiter Has 69 Moons.
67. Who Invented The Telescope?
68. What Is Called As The World’s Tallest Grass?
69. Does Sound Travel Faster In Water Or In The Air?
Sound Travels Faster In Water.
70. Which Planet Is Closest To The Sun?
71. How Many Spokes Are Present In The Ashoka Chakra On The National Flag?
There Are 24 Spokes In The Ashoka Chakra.
72. What Mobile Devices Is Larger Than A Phone But Smaller Than A Laptop?
73. Which Is The Most Popular Operating System Used In Phones In India?
74. Who Is The Player To Have Won The Most Grand Slam Titles In The Game Of Tennis?
75. What Kind of a Sport uses a Shuttlecock?
76. Where do apricots originate from?
China. Alexander the Great imported them to Europe over 2,000 years ago.
77. Which is the largest volcano in the world?
The Mount Lao
78. Which country is the most populated in Europe?
79. In which country are the holy cities of Mecca and Medina located?
80. What is the line of latitude that runs around the center of the world called?
81. What is the world’s second-highest mountain after Everest in Asia?
82. Which Irish city is the second-largest in the Republic of Ireland?
83. What Are The Colours Present In The Rainbow?
Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
84. What Do You Call An Animal That Can Live On Land As Well As In Water?
85. What Scale Is Used To Measure The Intensity Of Earthquakes?
The Richter Scale.
86. Which Scientist Is Termed With Discovering The Nature Of Gravity?
87. What Do You Use To Write With On A Blackboard?
88. What Do You Call The Small Break That Is Given In School Before Lunch?
89. What Is The Total Length Of A Cricket Pitch?
The Length Is 22 Yards.
90. Who Is Known As The Founder Of The Social Networking Site, Facebook?
The Founder Of Facebook Is Mark Zuckerberg.
91. Which Football Player Has Scored The Highest Number Of Goals In The FIFA World Cup?
92. Which Sportsman Has The Highest Number Of Records In The Sport Of Swimming?
93. Who Invented The Very First Aeroplane?
The Wright Brothers.
94. Which Country Is Termed As The Origin For The Olympic Games?
95. Who Wrote The Most Prolific Plays Of All Time, Such As Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello?
96. What Is The Date When The First Moon Landing Took Place?
20th July 1969.
97. What Are The Historical Structures In Egypt Called?
98. Rate of neuron growth during fetal development in utero is
99. Who was the First Prime Minister of Independent India?
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
Other recommended Quizzes
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
basic knowledge quiz
basic general knowledge
computer general knowledge
basic general knowledge questions
basic history quiz
basic gk questions
simple general knowledge questions
simple gk questions
basic general knowledge questions and answers
very simple gk questions and answers
basic american knowledge quiz
basic general knowledge for kids
basic knowledge questions and answers
army basic knowledge questions
simple knowledge questions
simple gk questions for kids
simple gk questions for class 6
basic general knowledge quiz
simple general knowledge questions and answers
basic car knowledge quiz
simple general knowledge quiz
basic medical knowledge quiz
simple gk questions for class 1
basic world knowledge quiz
basic general questions
simple gk questions with answers
basic nutrition test your knowledge
basic science knowledge quiz
simple quiz questions with options
basic gk quiz
basic sports quiz
basic quiz questions general knowledge
basic general knowledge questions for kids
basic gk questions for class 5
basic knowledge quiz with answers
simple gk questions and answers
simple gk questions for class 4
basic common general knowledge
basic gk questions with answers
basic gk questions for kids
general knowledge simple questions
quiz basic knowledge
basic gk for kids
basic gk questions and answers
simple gk questions for class 5
basic general knowledge test
simple general knowledge questions for kids
general knowledge questions basic
simple gk questions for class 3
basic computer gk
simple knowledge questions and answers
gk questions basic
basic gk questions for class 3
simple gk questions for class 2
basic gk questions for class 4
basic gk for class 1
test your basic medical knowledge
some simple gk questions
gk simple question and answer
basic general knowledge of world
basic general knowledge quiz with answers
basic general knowledge question answer
some basic general knowledge questions
100 simple gk questions
basic gk questions for class 1
simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers
general knowledge questions simple
basic gk quiz questions
some basic gk questions
simple general question
simple questions for quiz competition with answers
basic computer knowledge for bank exams
simple general knowledge questions with answers
simple gk questions for class 7
basic gk test
basic gk questions 2019
simple gk quiz questions
simple general knowledge quiz with answers
basic general knowledge for class 5
basic computer gk questions
some basic questions of gk
basic gk quiz online
basic gk book
simple gk questions for class 8
basic gk hindi
some basic general knowledge
basic gk questions for class 6
easy and simple gk questions
gk basic quiz
gk questions simple and easy
gk basic knowledge
10 simple gk questions
basic gk for class 5
simple english gk questions
basic gk for class 2
gk simple question answer
basic general knowledge questions with answers
computer awareness online test
some basic gk questions with answers
gk question answer simple
gk questions for beginners
basic knowledge of gk
basic computer knowledge for apdcl exam
simple question of gk
basic gk for competitive exams
simple gk questions for lkg
basic gk for class 4
basic gk questions for class 2
basic gk for class 3
general knowledge simple questions and answers
simple current gk questions
basic gk knowledge
some simple general knowledge questions
simple gk questions for class 7 with answers
basic gk question answer
simple gk questions for class 10
computer awareness mock test
simple gk questions for students
simple gk questions malayalam
very simple gk questions
5 simple gk questions
simple gk questions for kg students
simple and easy gk questions
simple maths gk questions