Gaining the fun quiz general knowledge information facts printable trivia in English online for free in and of itself, I believe, is valuable because it is prepared based on cool facts to assist us in continuing to live our lives by “questioning” ostensibly “certainties” and building a “dialectic” relationship with the world “within” or “outside” of us. As a result, learning the fun quiz will be based on research, reading, observation, and analysis of information. The bottom line is that it works.
Knowledge is a powerful tool. Ignorance is a sign of weakness without the fun quiz. Faking it isn’t going to work. Laziness is a killer. The clever and sensible individual will make an effort to learn as much as possible about the issue at hand and will be more successful in assessing, making decisions, and taking action on it. The fun quiz will increase the individual’s usefulness and value, resulting in more respect and compensation.
The fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
1. In 1790, which army occupied Brussels?
2. What is the name of the city with the most churches surpassing 75 meters (246 feet)?
3. What is the maximum verse length in the Holy Quran?
4. Personal Impressions book was written in 1980 by which British philosopher?
5. Who said, “Things have never been more like the way they are today in history”?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. Notorious England fast bowler Harold Larwood takes 4 wickets; England wins by 10 wickets in the which cricket series v Australia in 1932?
7. Gödel’s completeness theorem is an argument in which subject?
8. In 1994, which American sociologist was awarded the National Medal of Science for his contributions to the field and for having founded the sociology of science?
Robert King Merton
9. What is “Aglaja” founded by Jan Dewulf 1960s in Bruges, Belgium?
A dance company
10. In which year, 5.08-m (200″) Mt Palomar Observatory mirror is cast?
11. In mathematics, what is the theorem on the approximation of a trigonometric sum by a shorter one?
12. In mathematics, what is a conjecture?
A conclusion or a proposition that is suspected to be true due to preliminary supporting evidence, but for which no proof or disproof has yet been found
13. Hosted by Royal Canadian Air Farce in 2003, the 4th Canadian Comedy Awards was held in which venue?
Grand Theatre (London, Ontario)
14. Which cricketer has cricket’s most famous batting average of 99.94, which stands almost 40 runs higher than any other batsman’s average?
Donald Bradman (Australia)
15. US Naval Intelligence ceases bugging Japanese consul in which year?
16. Famous Indian contributor to Bengali literature, Satyajit Ray was born in which year?
17. Apinya Sakuljaroensuk is a popular actress in which country?
18. Artin–Rees lemma is associated with which part of mathematics?
19. What was a private social and athletic club that operated from 1926 to 2002 at 20 West Street, within the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York?
The Downtown Athletic Club, also known as the Downtown Club
20. The first ‘Kindertransport’ carrying Jewish refugee children from Nazi Germany arrives in which country in 1938?
21. Neveneffecten is a sketch comedy group in which country?
22. What does the Latin phrase “a fortiori” mean?
from the stronger, even more so, with even stronger reason
23. On what date, the RMS Titanic sank after hitting an iceberg with a loss of more than 1,500 lives?
15 April 1912
24. Royal motto “Intet uten Gud” practiced by Norwegian monarch Frederick II means what?
Nothing without God
25. On December 2, 1944, which General arrives in Moscow?
General De Gaulle
26. Gauss–Jordan elimination is associated with which area of mathematics?
Algebra and linear algebra
27. About 10,919 American silent films were produced, but how many of them still exist in some complete form?
28. Launched in 1946, MV Abegweit is a museum ship in which country?
29. What is the real name of Adam Ant, an English Pop Musician?
30. British Imperial Airways & British Airways merge to form what in 1939?
31. Agrawal’s conjecture is related to which field of mathematics?
32. Acton town is located in which country?
33. Which South Korean actor, committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning in 2008?
34. What is Better dead than Red?
An anti-Communist slogan
35. On December 2, 1944, German troops seize what?
36. What was the Palace of Lausus or Lausos, also known as the Lauseion?
a 5th-century building located in Constantinople that was acquired and owned by the eunuch Lausus.
37. What is the Motto of Royal Australian Artillery?
Quo fas et gloria ducunt (Latin for “Where right and glory lead”)
38. What does the literary initial A. C. Benson mean?
Arthur Christopher Benson
39. What is the mission of the FBI?
Protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States
40. NY’s which airport began operations as an airliner from Chicago lands, 1 minute after midnight in 1939?
La Guardia Airport
41. What is an English new wave band formed in Birmingham in 1978, a leading band in the MTV-driven Second British Invasion of the US?
42. Who was the writer of the Olympic Hymn?
43. What is Aniconism?
Absence of material representations (icons) of both the natural and supernatural worlds in various cultures, particularly in the monotheistic Abrahamic religions
44. Who is the founder or father of tragedy?
45. New York Giants name Mel Ott as player-manager; replaces another future Baseball Hall of Famer Bill Terry, who heads Giants’ farm system in which year?
46. The Silver Jubilee (a 25th anniversary, also known as a quadranscentennial anniversary) of which Monarch held in 1807?
King Rama I of Siam
47. The nitrate film negative of which short was rediscovered at an estate sale in Louisiana by an archivist from the University of Southern California?
Something Good – Negro Kiss (1898)
48. Which Greek drama by Sophocles is a tragedy of a man who unknowingly kills his father and marries his mother?
49. Name a British philosopher.
50. Largest roller skating rink (outside of NYC) opens in Peekskill, New York in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz