Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
It has been scientifically proven that you can improve your intelligence (and thus prepare for the Mensa Exam) by improving your memory or brain exercises, showing it as a complete misconception showing that someone exercises existing IQ tests, such as our free intelligence tests. You can also prepare for the exam
Why is it important to prepare well for the Mensa exam?
It is best to rest, eat and drink well before making the Mensa test. If you try to test Mensa IQ while tired or hungry, your results will suffer. Besides adequate sleep, it is best to be well-fed and hydrated.
Due to the rules of the society you can only take the Mensa exam once, or in exceptional cases twice. To enter the 98th Percentile and join the Mensa members, you must prepare your body and mind for this task. In the worst case, bad bad results can negatively affect the rest of your life.
There is no reason not to prepare for the actual IQ test, try a question or two and be physically and mentally prepared. Why would you risk taking the Mensa membership test without proper preparation?
Mensa prepares for the test
What are the best ways to prepare for the Mensa IQ test? Here are three ways you can practice and prepare yourself.
1. Practice with intelligence tests
The global IQ test provides a selection of intelligence tests designed by experienced medical professionals. These tests will provide a good assessment of your intelligence level, which you can begin to improve through the methods described on this page.
Does practicing intelligence tests improve your intelligence?
Not directly but practicing with our intelligence tests will give you an idea of how intelligence is tested in general, including how you might be questioned. Because of this, if you take several separate intelligence tests before the actual Mensa test, you can get a few extra points in the Mensa IQ test as a minimum.
2. Enhance your memory with superfoods
As you will see above, rest, eating and drinking properly are important factors in improving your intelligence. Scientific research shows that there are certain nutrients that will improve the functioning of your brain. These are sometimes known as superfoods.
Superfoods not only make you wiser but also provide the vitamins and nutrients you need to support great cognitive function as your body ages.
One such example is blueberry. Blueberries have been classified for years as a superfood for their general health-enhancing properties. Numerous studies support this claim and as new studies are conducted, the evidence base is constantly increasing. The beneficial health effects of blueberries are due to its high anthocyanin content and recent studies have revealed that blueberries also promote neurogenesis – mainly brain growth.
Another important ingredient in omega 3 fatty acids which are available (in other ways) from salmon and tuna national cold water fishes. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for normal cell metabolism, especially in the brain, where DHA contains 40% of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
How to prepare for the Mensa test?
The third superfood (or indeed a super drink) is Green Tea. Its pacifying effects are well known in Asia for several hundred years, but it also has cardiovascular and cognitive benefits. Regular green tea consumption reduces systolic blood pressure slightly (2-5 mmHg), reduces fasting glucose in the blood, decreases total and LDL cholesterol (bad type cholesterol). And can reduce the risk of cardiovascular death by 5%.
The fourth substance is curcumin or diferuloylmethane, often used as dyes in foods, and is a major component of spice yellow. In one study, regular curcumin intake was found to prevent the onset of diabetes.
Other benefits may include chronic stress and the prevention of chronic inflammatory conditions. Read more about the beneficial health effects of blueberries, curcumin, omega-3’s in our article on how to improve memory naturally.
As you age, your intellect and memory may become worse if you do not get good nutrition. By avoiding excessive use of alcohol and smoking with the use of superfood, you can maintain your intelligence for another 20 years or more.
3. Perform scientifically researched brain practices
You may have heard that the intelligence test results and the Mensa IQ test results are stagnant and unaffected. However, this is a false and outdated idea, as it has been scientifically proven that the results of the intelligence tests can be improved through a functional memory test. One of these methods is a dual n-back game, which can be used to improve intelligence test results by up to 5 points.
Read more about our article on how to improve your IQ test score. The extra five-point in the IQ test is certainly not unrealistic!
We gave different directions on how to prepare for the Mensa exam. Preparation is really worth the effort because using all the methods together can give you the advantage of several extra points on the IQ test.
Mensa IQ test
1. This test consists of 60 questions and it is automatically scored after 40 minutes.
2. Please do not share or publish answers with anyone else at any time.
3. If you find two logical answers to a question, you should choose the simplest answer.
4. Incorrect answers do not affect your results – so guess more than skipping a question!
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
Stay with us for more