The invention of all ages trivia questions answers is a good source for enhancing knowledge. You can beat any competition when you keep trying such an invention of all ages trivia questions answers.
The trivia question was answered when Nils Bohlin, a Swedish Volvo employee who invented a three-point safety belt based on his experience working in the aerospace industry.
There is a well-known fictional story about the word quiz that states that in 1791 a Dublin theater owner named Richard Daly made a deal that he could introduce a word into the language within 24 hours.
Free plant questions with answers. Trivia questions innovation. This online quiz and worksheet will help you discover some of the most famous inventions throughout history.
Answer each of these questions to see how the quiz works. Take this trivia quiz and try to identify famous historical figures. We will ask you a set of questions from the Discovery field and you will need to answer. This quiz is historical fiction, but not just any history.
We want to challenge you to identify the country where the innovation came from. So we’ll name a discovery. These Trivia Quizzes are all about inventions, from startup machines to A’s invention, when you’re done, see your results and our explanations regarding each outcome.
Here are trivia questions with trivia answers for all ages, though very young children may struggle with some questions. Who invented the legendary Benedictine monk?
Invention All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
Computer was invented by
Clock was first invented in around 3,500 B.C.E. in
Alphabetization came to surface around the ___ millennium B.C.E.
Pasteurization was invented by
One of the effective water pumps was made by
What was invented by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582?
Condoms have been used since the 18th century, while the contraceptive pill came into use in the 1930s; the brainchild of
Electric telegraph was invented in 1836 by
Refrigerator was invented in 1844 by
Steel Plow was invented by
Numeral System comprised of 10 numbers (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) along with their positional numerical values (123 refers to one hundred plus twenty plus three) was invented in
Automobile was invented by
Paper was invented in
Penicillin, a bacteria-inhibiting mold was invented in 1928 by
What metal took a prominent role in human civilization during the Industrial Revolution?
In 1781, James Watt patented
Who was the first to research on electricity, before Benjamin Franklin
Printing Press was invented in 1439 by
Gunpowder was invented in
Which country was the first to make use of paper money in the 9th century?
In which country a lodestone, a naturally magnetized mineral, was used to make early compasses in around 300–200 B.C.E?
The development of _____ was pioneered by the Mesopotamians and Egyptians started in the 13th century
Nails have been used since around 3400 B.C.E. by the people of Ancient
What is considered as the greatest invention of all time invented around 3500 B.C.E.
When was fire fully utilized to the point where it was considered a tool?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know