Fun trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz in English for the family will be full of quite free GK interesting facts! The candle is just next to fun trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz. It is always blazing in order to illuminate the earth. Assume Candle is someone who knows that information. If there is a candle blazing and it is illuminating the earth. What if the candle burns out entirely in a short period of time, leaving a ring of darkness around the stub of the flame? Because the candle’s spark has been extinguished, it will not be able to relight with fun trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz.
It’s been over months since the pandemic was declared to stop the spread of a virus that, while being undetectable to the naked sight, has taken over the world to find some sort of fun trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz for family. The streets were devoid of traffic, and the homes were filled with the sounds of family reuniting. At the same time, homes were transformed into restaurants, schools, and workplaces with the fun trivia questions and answers to general knowledge printable quiz for family. The studying never ceased; the online education gates were unlocked after the lockout.
A fun trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz for a family has become the hero of everything from quizzes to skill-based activities. What better time than lockdown to set up a shared classroom for parents, children, and even grandparents living under the same roof as this new house turned school? Our tests are jam-packed with lighthearted questions that are appropriate for people of all ages, fun trivia questions, and answers to general knowledge printable quizzes for family, requiring little or no preparation. It’s been a delight to watch families solve these puzzles and exchange high fives and broad smiles with fun trivia questions and answers for the family.
Fun Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge for Family
1. Hippodrome Theatre (1905–1939)was located in which city?
2. Upstairs On the Square restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
3. In English, the Netherlands is also called what?
4. Sainte-Maxime, France is one of the sisters of which city in New York?
5. NBC premiered which thriller, starring Richard Thomas and Mary Crosby in 1985?
6. What does the astronomical zodiac symbol ♌︎ mean?
7. Derbyshire Dales NNR is a what in England?
National nature reserve
8. Faraulep is an island of the Federated States of?
9. Berkshire county is located in which country?
10. House Dems select which majority leader as 48th speaker in 1986?
11. Who said, “A little learning is a dangerous thing”?
12. Who is after Barack Obama and Bill Gates is the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
13. Wang Chhu river is located in which country?
14. In 1913, Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore becomes the first non-European to be presented with the Nobel Prize for which literature?
15. Knick’s set NBA record of 11 3-pointers & sink Bucks, 113-109 in which year?
16. Bilafond Glacier is located in which country?
17. What is the current name of Virginia Theatre (1981–2005), NY?
August Wilson Theatre
18. The other major foods were beans, squash, and New World varieties of the grains amaranth (or pigweed), and chia in which ancient civilization?
19. Castle Eden Dene is a National nature reserve in which country?
20. NBC premiere of miniseries “Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna” (Part 2) in which year?
21. Shinde was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
22. Meppel city is located in which country?
23. What was Acynodon?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
24. Flevoland province is located in which country?
25. Flyers’ Ron Hextall becomes 1st goalie to actually score a goal in which year?
26. What is the size of the Lake District national park in Cumbria, England?
2,292 square kilometers (884.9 sq mi)
27. Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek (South African Republic) country name is of which origin?
28. Researchers at which institution designed new software that will help developers of clean coal technology to accurately measure how much CO2 they can store underground in 2008?
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
29. Nanda Empire (c. 345–322 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
30. Palestinians start “intefadeh” (uprising) against Israel in which year?
31. The Congress of Aachen was assembled on 24 April 1748 in the Imperial Free City of Aachen, in the west of the Holy Roman Empire, to conclude what?
the struggle is known as the War of Austrian Succession
32. Uniqua, Pablo, Tyrone, Tasha, and Austin are a group of young friends who get together to play in the backyard they share – in which children cartoon?
The Backyardigans (2004–2013)
33. Zliten is founded in which country?
34. Who wrote the famous allegory “The Masque of the Red Death” The story can be read as an allegory for humans’ inability to escape death?
Edgar Allan Poe
35. Spacecraft Galileo flies by Earth at an altitude of 597 miles (960 km) to use the planet’s gravity to build speed on its way to which planet in 1990?
36. What is the current name of Royale Theatre (1940–2005), NY?
Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
37. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of Kazakhmys, Kazakhstan?
38. Ars antiqua, also called ars veterum or ars vetus, is a term used by modern scholars to refer to the Medieval music of which continent during the High Middle Ages?
39. Emperor Kosho ruled which country for 82 years?
40. In 1992, which channel announces that “Cheers” will go off the air in May 1993?
41. Who is Fukuda Yoshitaka by profession in Japan?
42. Beef bun is a type of pastry in which country?
43. Gyor city is located in which country?
44. What is Armadillo’s home?
45. Indians agree to a lease new ballpark in Gateway (Jacobs Field) in which year?
46. Name a country located in North and Central America, other than Mexico.
47. Haghpat Monastery, an abbey or priory is located in which European country?
48. Dawki-Tamabil border divides which two countries?
India – Bangladesh
49. After James, what is the most popular male name for births in 1921-2020 as per the Social Security Administration of the USA?
50. 30 people were killed at religious rebellion in which country in 1993?
51. Cream was a popular rock band since which decade?
52. Saint-Martin is a dependency and constituent entity in which region?
53. What is Bistik jawa?
54. Gomer Pyle: USMC was a popular TV show telecasted in which decade?
55. Dow-Jones hits record 3734.53 in which year?
56. Metal Queen is an honorific nickname of which music artist of Canada?
57. Which cuisine includes a mixture of cooking techniques, flavors, spices, and influences from the indigenous people on the island of Jamaica, and the Africans?
58. What is Choctaw?
59. What body part of a cow is found in many national cuisines, for taco fillings in Mexico, and for open-faced sandwiches in the United States?
60. “Homecoming” closes at which theatre in NYC after 49 performances in 1991?
61. Which US state has its etymological origin “Quapaw”?
62. Bianca Andreescu is a Canadian sportsman in which sport?
63. What is the Legislative capital (Parliament) of South Africa?
64. Hajdú-Bihar county is located in which European country?
65. Storm hits western Europe, 11 killed in which country in 1993?
66. What is a type of monastery used by members of a religious order under the governance of an abbot or abbess?
67. Draw out =?
to leave the place; to take money out of Bank account
68. What is a steak?
a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone
69. What is Cynopterus brachyotis?
Lesser short-nosed fruit bat
70. Which musical was opened at Circle in Sq NYC for 12 per in 1994?
“What’s Wrong With This Picture?”
71. What is a gray cat resurrected after being run over in “Pet Sematary”?
72. Built in 2003, what is the name of the statue of Hanuman in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India?
Veera Abhaya Anjaneya Hanuman Swami
73. Built in ~650 BC, what is the figure monolith name, located at Delos, Greek isles?
Dedication of Nikandre
74. What is the current name of Royale Theatre (1927–1934), NY?
Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
75. Which musical was opened at Marquis Theater NYC for 9 performances in 1991?
“Nick & Nora”
76. The cross represents the Trinity in which country’s flag?
77. Sapelo Island is located in which US state?
78. Josette Amouretti is a woman tennis player from which country?
79. What is a Mertensian mimicry in evolutionary biology?
where a deadly mimic resembles a less harmful but lesson-teaching model.
80. Fire in cinema in Karamay China, 310 killed in which year?
81. Died in 1967, who was a ventriloquist in India?
Y. K. Padhye
82. Bagheera is a fictional character in Mowgli’s stories in The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book, written by whom?
83. Invented by By G. Balbo in 1974, which chess has no castling?
84. Le Quotidien, a daily newspaper is published from which country?
85. Russia, Belorussia & Ukraine form Commonwealth of Ind States in which year?
86. A mushroom is also called what?
87. In Jamaica, what is served roasted, fried, or boiled?
88. Alpine clubmoss, Diphasiastrum alpinum fern is available in which location?
Britain and Ireland
89. 2nd Dragoon Guards (Queen’s Bays) was an 1881 regiment in which Army?
90. Who conducted the Munich Philharmonic for the premiere of his Symphony No. 3 in 1995?
91. Rulers of the Cuzco Empire belong to which country?
92. Astor family belongs to which country?
93. Name a country located in South America.
94. Angelus, Western Australia is a fictional town in which popular television show?
95. The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum in which year?
96. What is the residence of David Gamble (of Procter & Gamble) in Pasadena, California built by Greene & Greene?
97. What is a romance anime with 50 episodes of 24 minutes installments, produced by Toei Animation?
Ashita no Nadja
98. What is CAATSA?
The Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) is a United States federal law that imposed sanctions
99. What is Carpetbag steak?
100. “God Said, Ha!” closes at which theatre in NYC after 22 performances in 1996?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz