Fun general knowledge trivia quiz questions for adults are appropriate for every learner who love to solve advanced-level GK for free in printable form. Your ability to socialize is limited if you lack adequate broad knowledge. You won’t be able to figure out fun quiz questions for adults what you want to be if you don’t know a little bit about a lot of topics; decision-making is tough without sufficient information, and you’ll have to rely on the counsel of others with fun quiz questions for adults. Before we attach ourselves to one anchor, we need to explore the world at least through books, publications, talks, and other sources like fun quiz questions for adults.
General knowledge is something that may truly help us progress both personally and academically. It narrows our perception of the world, helps us grasp and evaluate circumstances better than we would if we didn’t have the right information. It’s critical to be aware of what’s going on around you with fun quiz questions for adults. You do not need to know everything, but being current on news is essential, especially if you work in a specialized industry. And when we say the news, we mean genuine news. Politics isn’t exactly breaking news and gk based on fun quiz questions for adults. You also don’t have to recall what happened the previous year. You just need to be informed of current events and think like a sharp learner of fun quiz questions for adults.
Fun General Knowledge quiz questions for adults
1. Compared to other planets, our world is about what size of Venus?
Slightly larger than
2. What is the inflammation of the appendix, about 40% of people do not have these typical symptoms?
3. A peninsula or a semi-enclave, where one country has a land border with a neighboring one but is otherwise surrounded by sea, while the neighbor borders other countries— for example?
Canada (neighboring the United States)
4. What is the name of a community in Saskatchewan, Canada named after the 1926 Derby winner Coronach?
5. Harry Rosoll created which famous bear?
Smokey the Bear
6. What, literally meaning “Big River”, was the capital of Khazaria from the middle of the 8th century until the end of the 10th century?
7. In the Medieval art genre, the art of which period persisted in 500–1000?
8. Who is Lisa DeNell Cook?
an American economist working as a professor of economics and international relations at Michigan State University
9. The Xia–Shang–Zhou Chronology Project was a multi-disciplinary project commissioned by the People’s Republic of China started in which year?
10. Where in the US by law do you not have to pay taxes?
An Indian Reservation
11. According to the author’s website, which book covers part of Rome’s early history?
Roma (2007) by Steven Saylor
12. Who belonged to the Besud clan, part of the Taichud tribe, which was under Targudai Khiriltug’s leadership at the time of Genghis Khan?
13. What is as-Saffāḥ?
As-Saffah, the first caliph of the Abbasid Caliphate (750 – 10 June 754)
14. In 1907, the Association of Football Players’ and Trainers’ Union (English Professional Football Players’ Association) is formed by whom in Manchester, England?
Charlie Roberts and Billy Meredith
15. Where are Gene Roddenberry’s ashes?
Sent into Space
16. What was a 1,000 mm meter gauge combined rack and adhesion railway that operated from Mendoza in Argentina, across the Andes mountain range?
The Transandine Railway
17. Where do Acehnese ethnic people live?
18. What is CFC, R-11, Trichlorofluoromethane, CCl3F?
19. Tow Concepts of Liberty book is written by whom?
Isaiah Berlin, British philosopher
20. What did J Edgar Hoover bar people from walking on?
21. Larami Corp. was founded in 1947 and was a what type of company?
22. All 15 actinide elements are radioactive metals. True or false?
23. Who is Lonnie George Johnson?
an American inventor, aerospace engineer, and entrepreneur, whose work includes a U.S. Air Force term of service and a twelve-year stint at NASA, where he worked at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
24. What is Northwest Caucasian → Abazgi → Abkhaz?
25. Al Alcorn wrote which famous computer program/game?
26. Name a long English word with one syllable, 10 letters?
27. Where do the Burmazi tribe live?
28. What is an American multinational conglomerate with a toy, board game, and media assets, headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island?
29. What is Cultural heritage?
The legacy of tangible and intangible heritage assets of a group or society that is inherited from past generations.
30. Carnegie Mellon University only offers a degree in what?
31. What is the chemical symbol of the inorganic compound Actinium(II) fluoride?
32. Who was Irkhan, 710-765?
a Volga Bulgaria king
33. Yeonglak era in Korea (391–412 CE) was initiated by which king?
King Gwanggaeto of Goguryeo
34. Where there is a Clock tower in Vietnam?
Ho Chi Minh City Hall
35. Advertising slogan – No one ever got fired for buying what?
36. What is the other name of Concussion sticks in music?
Sticks of clap
37. Which Physicist, inventor invented a method of fabricating an imaging X-ray spectrometer?
George Edward Alcorn Jr. (1918–2003)
38. Which King initiated the Thiên Đức era in Vietnam in 544–548 CE?
39. Sculpture was perhaps considered as the highest form of art by which ancient civilization, but figure painting was also highly regarded?
40. In what country is Peter II of Yugoslavia buried?
America only euro monarch there
41. Who was the 5th Earl of Arundel, a title of nobility in England?
42. Hyōgo prefecture is located in which country?
43. Who was al-Manṣūr?
Second Abbasid Caliph (10 June 754 – 775), Abū Jaʿfar ʿAbd Allāh
44. Beata Bergström (1921–2016), photographer, known for her dance and theatre work, born in which country?
45. Ignoring cats what large animals purr when they are happy?
46. In which fiction, you find the Duchess Annagovia, The ruler of the Duchy of Borogravia?
47. Afghanistan–Uzbekistan Friendship Bridge is a road and rail bridge across which river?
48. Opened in 1869, Saya Bridge is located in which country?
49. Brazo Largo city is located in which country?
50. Where is the original Spa Liege?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz