Trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge interesting fun quiz printable free online is here. Knowing how to walk without falling is part of knowledge. It is time to solve the trivia for 50 year olds. What motivated you to learn that? A spoken language is part of trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge. What motivated you to learn that? A quiz for 50 year olds will help them remember many things. Collect these quiz questions for 50 year olds.
Trivia questions for 50 year olds are based on many sources. Provide a better inquiry if you want a better response. However, a partial response is: “Because we’re inquisitive.” It is time to explore 50 trivia. Curiosity is one of the characteristics that distinguish humans from other animals. You know the 50 years quiz. Trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge serves as a link between us and our ultimate (complete) perception. It serves as a link between limited and ultimate (complete) perspectives with the trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge. Do you like this music quiz for 50 year olds?
Knowledge (the Bridge) isn’t significant in and of itself; what matters is Ultimate Perception (the Destination). A bridge to trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge is the knowledge that frees you from a restricted viewpoint on something like trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge. 50 question general knowledge quiz is for everyone in or over the fifties. This Knowledge is a Bridge to trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge of Everything because it frees you from a restricted view of everything – an Ultimate Eye – with which you can pierce into anything and acquire trivia for 50 year olds general knowledge of that item. We have these awesome trivia questions for 50 year olds.
Have fun with the trivia for 50 year olds. The age of fifty is a watershed moment in anyone’s life. Discuss the quiz for 50 year olds. It’s a symbol of becoming older, wiser, and earning our AARP cards, sometimes known as discounts, which many people come to appreciate. Trivia questions for 50 year olds are for productive gossip. Fifty should be the year we look back on our life and say, “Let the party begin, let’s rock and roll!” That’s precisely what I want to do. Let’s pass your time with the 50 years quiz.
Have fun with these 50 trivia. When you’re over 50, you may let go of many anxieties and cares and simply enjoy life. You can take these 50 question general knowledge quizzes into consideration. Enjoy these trivia questions for 50 year olds. Of course, new illnesses and ailments will inevitably arise, but this is true regardless of your age. There will be more quiz questions for 50 year olds. Even at the age of 50, a person may develop better health practices and become healthier than they were earlier in life. Have fun with the music history and general knowledge quiz for 50 year olds on the internet.
Trivia General Knowledge Quiz for 50-Year-Olds Fun
1. The Zamzam Well, an important significant site for the Muslim ummah is located in which mosque?
2. What is the score of Singapore as the smart people based on Students’ Test Scores in Reading, Math, and Science – OECD PISA 2018?
Singapore – 549, 569, 551
3. Goatee is a style of what?
4. Who was Hierotheus of Athens in the Roman period?
5. Who was named as San Francisco’s 1st female and Jewish mayor in 1978?
6. Launched in 1988, TVNorge is a Terrestrial channel in which country?
7. Aashirman DS Joshi is an actor, and model in which country?
8. Graffiti Awards in arts are hosted by which country?
9. What is “Boring from within”?
A labor slogan
10. NFL’s 5,000th game held is which month in 1977, Cincinnati beats KC 27-7?
11. Edinburgh Comedy Awards are given in which country for comedy and humor?
12. What city is nickmnamed “Kilometre zero of Indonesia” in Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia?
13. Members of which organizations are commonly termed “Wobblies”?
The Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), an international labor union that was founded which city in 1905
14. Birgunj is a metropolitan city in Parsa District in which country?
15. In 1977, which country won the 1st World Series Cricket ‘Test’ against Australia at VFL Park in Melbourne by 3 wickets?
16. What is the largest and most populous island with the capital Tokyo, Japan?
17. According to the Ulster Institute 2019, what is the average IQ of the people of Finland?
18. Who is the Miss Nepal titleholder in 1997?
Neelima Gurung, and Jharana Bajracharya
19. What was the ceremony location of the Golden Goggle Awards 2004 for swimming?
New York City
20. In 1975, 6 South Molukkans occupy the Indonesian consulate in which city, 1 dead?
21. In the WPA World Nine-ball Championship 2014, which Dutch player defeated Austria’s Albin Ouschan in the final, winning 13–10?
22. What is the opposite of “ginger hair”?
23. Moina Mathers, born Mina Bergson, was an artist and occultist at the turn of which century?
24. Disappointed, Valentine bids Proteus farewell and goes on alone to Milan in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
The Two Gentlemen of Verona
25. Following a civil rights march in which city in Northern Ireland, there is a violent clash between Loyalists and those who are taking part in the march in 1968?
26. What are the magical nicknames, noms de plume, or pseudonyms took by individuals in a number of magical organizations?
27. What does the astronomical symbol 🌕︎ mean?
a white circle as it appears in the night sky
28. Who are the three most famous of all Roman poets?
The three most famous Roman poets are Ovid, Virgil, and Horace
29. Which poet began his magical motto as Festina Lente (Latin: “Make haste slowly”) and changed it later in his career with the Golden Dawn?
William Butler Yeats
30. The UN Security Council calls an emergency session to consider the deteriorating situation between which countries in 1971?
India and Pakistan
31. Temple is located in which part of the human body?
32. In 1994, which musical was closed at W Kerr NYC after 216 performances?
“Angels in America-Perestroika”
33. Bridge is located in which part of the human body?
Between two eyes
34. Which Asian country has 6,852 islands?
35. Baseball approves a free-agent draft in which year?
36. In the Preliminary Round of the 2014 WPA World Nine-ball Championship held in Doha, Sumit Talwar participated from which country?
37. The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople is one of the fourteen to sixteen autocephalous churches that together compose what?
Eastern Orthodox Church
38. What is the name of the language, regulated by Die Taalkommissie (The Language Commission) in South Africa and Namibia?
39. Ajyad Fortress is located in which country?
40. In 1971, the UVF exploded a bomb at a Catholic-owned pub in which city, killing fifteen Catholic civilians and wounding seventeen others?
41. Nobiin is a what in Egypt?
42. Who said, “I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma”?
43. Libertarianism is an ideology associated with which area?
44. Elizabeth Petrovna was a grand duchess of which country?
45. Who closed the 2nd session of the 2nd Vatican Council in 1963
Pope Paul VI
46. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2012?
47. What was the first Roman emperor?
48. What is “Bosses beware — when we’re screwed, we multiply”?
A labor slogan
49. What is Attempto Controlled English (ACE)?
A controlled natural language, i.e. a subset of standard English with a restricted syntax
50. Boston Bruins’ right-wing Andy Hebenton sets a new NHL record by playing in his 581st consecutive game in a 2-2 tie with which team in 1963?
Chicago Black Hawks
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
Leave a Reply