Difficult general knowledge quiz questions and answers are here. We all have deep darkness within us without difficult quiz questions and answers. Allow difficult quiz questions and answers knowledge’s light to eradicate the darkness inside you. A person’s ability to function is handicapped if he or she lacks information. Knowledge of difficult quiz questions and answers provides you with a new lens through which you may view the world. Difficult quiz questions and answers knowledge is revered everywhere since, no matter what our predisposition is, it will manifest itself in our lives. That is why you will notice a knowledgeable man who is very modest and has a light of wisdom within him full of many more difficult quiz questions and answers.
I believe we may relate the limbic system with knowledge of difficult quiz questions and answers from a biological standpoint – “The limbic system of the brain is a set of structures that control emotions and behavior.” The limbic system, including the hippocampus and amygdala, plays a role in the development of long-term memory and is strongly linked to olfactory structures (those that deal with scent).”
As a result, without information, we are unable to frame our wisdom, as well as to convey or articulate our understanding of many more difficult quiz questions and answers. Knowledge overrides our intuitive reaction and allows for higher-level analysis based on prior experience. As a result, I would suggest that knowledge of difficult quiz questions and answers serve as a benchmark against which expectations and outcomes are measured, as well as a foundation for making decisions.
Difficult Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. Born in Neath in 1961, which Welsh mathematician is known for his contributions to geometry and topology?
2. Aunty Donna is a sketch comedy group in which country?
3. Name a British philosopher.
4. What is one of the highest individual awards in American college football, has been awarded 86 times since its creation in 1935?
The Heisman Trophy
5. In 1954, US Senate censures whom for “conduct that tends to bring Senate into dishonor & disrepute”?
Joeseph McCarthy (Sen-R-Wisc)
6. The Power of Ideas book was written by which British philosopher?
7. Which public university in Bangor, Wales, received its Royal Charter in 1885?
8. Citizens Bank Park is a sports complex in which city in Pennsylvania?
9. 1972 Ikiza was an ethnic riot in which country?
10. In 1971, who was traded from the Baltimore Orioles to the Los Angeles Dodgers?
11. Pueblo city is located in which US state?
12. What was the venue of the final match of the 1975 ICC World Cup Cricket?
13. Which Filipino politician was assassinated on August 21, 1983, at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Philippines?
Benigno Simeon “Ninoy” Aquino Jr., QSC
14. Which British governor of the Leeward Islands was assassinated by beating in Antigua and Barbuda on December 7, 1710?
15. In 1974 who beats Jack Brisco in Kagoshimi, to become NWA champion?
16. T. Fisher Unwin was the London publishing house founded by Thomas Fisher Unwin, husband of British Liberal politician Jane Cobden in which year?
17. What happened with the STS-51-L NASA spaceflight mission in 1986?
The Challenger disaster, causing the death of the entire crew
18. During his lifetime, Charlie Chaplin received how many awards from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences?
19. What is an award presented annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS)?
The Academy Award for Best Original Score
20. In 1974, which space ship launched into Earth orbit for 6 days?
21. Who is the author of the popular 1919 novel The Moon and Sixpence?
W. Somerset Maugham
22. Which Australian fielder is the leading fielder in terms of catches taken, in both an individual World Cup tournament and in the competition’s history?
23. Who was Michael Ambrose Cardew (1901–1983)?
an English studio potter who worked in West Africa for twenty years
24. ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in which city?
25. The Semipalatinsk Test Site, also known as what- was the primary testing venue for the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons?
26. What is a capriccio?
a musical tempo
27. What is the home of Pizza quattro formaggi?
28. What is ‘Acadian Spring’?
29. The Family Danced is a popular album by which singer?
30. In 1978, protesters chant “Allah is great” at an Anti-Shah protest in which city?
31. What is the use of Sassafras albidum – sassafras roots and bark (or artificial safrole substitute)?
Root beer, a sweet North American soft drink
32. What is Aada in Bangladesh?
33. In 1978, The Sporting News announced Baltimore Oriole’s shortstop Mark Belanger as the winner of what?
His 8th (and final) MLB Gold Glove Award
34. American goulash is a what type of dish?
35. What country is the Irtysh River in?
Mongolia, China, Kazakhstan, Russia
36. As of 2016, which country consumes most tea?
37. The Carlu event venue is located in which country?
38. What is a spice in the Persian language and it is a spice mixture used in Iranian cuisine?
39. Anaheim city is located in which US state?
40. Moscone Convention Center in which city was opened in 1981?
41. What is mozzarella in Italy?
42. Al Tazaj is a BBQ chicken Arabic fast-casual restaurant chain headquartered in which city in Saudi Arabia?
43. What is Agelena barunae?
44. Who was Giovanni Bianchini in 15th-century Italy?
45. In 1980, 4 American Maryknoll nuns were killed by death squads in which country?
46. What was an American writer who authored more than 80 novels from 1936 until 1975?
Edward Sidney Aarons
47. Aberdeen Road in Perth, Australia is named after whom?
George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen
48. On June 20, 1783, what was the anti-government protest by soldiers of the Continental Army against the Congress of the Confederation, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
49. The London Underground is a metro system in the United Kingdom that serves Greater London and which 3 home counties?
Buckinghamshire, Essex, and Hertfordshire
50. In 1981, who become the 3rd consecutive LA Dodgers player to be named National League Rookie of the Year?
Pitcher Fernando Valenzuela
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz