Holiday Season Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is the world’s first recorded overland wagonway?
2. The 10 km2 Bhimbetka in which country, there are about 800 rock shelters of which 500 contain paintings dated back to 30,000 years?
3. McDowell Sonoran Preserve is located in which city in the USA?
4. What number of stars does the Chinese flag have?
5. Which tennis player defeated Maria Sharapova 6-3, 6-0 to win the 2012 Ladies Australian Open?
6. In 1644, who built the world’s first cable car on multiple supports?
7. What is the chemical symbol of Tellurium?
8. Who wrote the popular poem “The Dying Swan”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
9. Which empire had the size of 4.29 million square miles?
10. Which Greek emperor came to the throne in 413 B.C.?
11. When did Javanese Sailendras stage a surprise attack on the Khmers after a sea crossing from Java?
12. Annemie Schneider, a paralympic athlete from which nation was warded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in 2006?
13. Which Major League Baseball franchise in America bears the Cardinals’ name?
14. In how many colors does the South African flag consist?
15. 100th US Congress was convened in which year?
16. What is the biological term for anything that can develop and survive in the presence of oxygen?
17. What is the Lepus?
A crater constellation
18. People around the world use fibers to make baby carriers, clothes, bags, baskets, and nets from what time?
26,000 years ago
19. What is the second smallest province in South Africa in land size?
20. Which Roman emperor came to the throne in 54 C.E.?
21. Since its return to the Olympic Summer Games in 2000, which nation has dominated synchronized swimming, winning five gold medals?
22. Second Fire of Lübeck, Germany, triggers the use of stone as a fire-safe building material in which year?
23. Which sportsperson from Canada, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists ended his career in 1992?
24. What hues do the United Nations’ flags have?
White and Blue
25. San Francisco 49ers beat Chicago Bears, 23-0 in NFC Championship, Candlestick Park, SF in which year?
26. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 21 composed?
27. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed at Mount Everest, Himalayas on 2013 Oct 16?
Australian tourist killed in an avalanche
28. Which tree, also known as Adansonia is found in the arid regions of Madagascar?
29. Which island in Oceania has an area of 16,648 square kilometers?
New Caledonia (Grande Terre)
30. NY Yankees sign free agent Danny Tartabul in which year?
31. When did Austronesians (Polynesians) colonize Hawaii?
32. Which sport has Canadian Connor McDavid as a rising star?
33. Which nation has a shipwreck shown on its flag?
34. Which country in South America has a total land area of 496,225 mi²?
35. Astronomers at the University of California see 1st sight of the birth of a galaxy in which year?
36. How long would it take you to fall into an Earth-sized hole that is completely devoid of air and friction? (Within one minute.)
37. From its headwaters in the Pindus Mountains, which river flows through Greece and then Albania?
38. What is the atomic number of Iodine?
39. What does OLI mean?
Operational Land Imager
40. Robert Schenkkan’s “Kentucky Cycle” premieres in LA in which year?
41. The Vesper (James Bond) martini contains how many measures of Gordon’s Gin?
42. Who made the demonstration that a hammer and a feather fall equally fast in the absence of air by dropping them both on the moon?
David R. Scott
43. What is the formula of sulfate of potash?
44. What procedure in experimental biology has the potential to be inadvertent and result in unexpected (pleasant or negative) outcomes?
45. In which year, NY Lotto pays $35 million to one winner (#s are 18-25-26-32-42-44)?
46. How old is the earliest oven?
29,000 years ago
47. What would the event horizon of the Earth be like if it were a black hole?
48. What is the maximum lifespan of a cat?
49. What Italian city’s cuisine is famous for its cacio e pepe?
50. The US Government urges doctors to stop using silicone breast implants, outlining the health effects in which year?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers