April Fools Trivia is not for fools, it’s for intelligence. All fools day, i.e., April fool’s day is essentially the most light-hearted day of the year.
How might it not be, it’s all about making an idiot of the individuals we love and making them look silly with sensible jokes and April Fools Trivia.
The perfect half is no person is offended. It definitely celebrates foolishness. However when the place and the way it began?
Probably the most well-known of all of the theories is that it bought into our lives when Pope modified the calendar in France based on the Roman one.
The individuals who knew nothing concerning the change continued celebrating New Year’s begin on April 1st, and those who knew about it began calling them fools and thus began April Fool’s Day like April Fools Trivia!
So, if the traditional days had sturdy communication systems like us and if Pope introduced the change in an information channel, possibly we wouldn’t be capable of idiot our pals at this time by solving these April Fools Trivia!
Probably the most well-known prank by the French, the originators of Fool’s day is to stay a paper fish on somebody’s physique without their information and to shout “April Fish.”
Sounds so infantile and thrilling and enjoyable proper?? These French individuals know how one can make individuals look silly when you cant solve April Fools Trivia!
When do you assume the primary Idiot’s day bought celebrated? Nicely, the report of the primary Idiot’s day came upon to be in 1392, which signifies that the celebrations might need to begin then or earlier than that.
In response to Scotland’s historical past, they used to name April idiot’s Day as ‘Hunt the Gowk Day.’ Gawk means an idiot.
An individual is shipped to ship a message to a different by somebody who needs to idiot the messenger.
The message used to convey the receiver to ship one other comparable message to another person by the silly messenger. The sport used to proceed until the messenger realized that he’s being fooled.
April fools trivia
1. In France, April 1st is called what?
2. Some historians believe the April Fools' customs began in which country?
3. French children fool their friends by
4. When did the BBC runs a "news" item about the spaghetti harvest in Switzerland?
5. Fifty million dollars of wartime silver was found by a British-led diver team aboard which sunken ship in April of 2015?
6. Some historians believe that the tradition of April Fools' Day dates back to
7. Who made this annual tradition popular by playing jokes and pranks on each other?
8. What Spanish figure skater defended his world title, winning gold at the 2016 World Figure Skating Championships?
9. The April Fools' Day is also linked to the which ancient Roman festival?.
10. The 2015 film "Child 44" was banned in which country over its distortion of historical facts?
11. Archaeologists claimed to have discovered a probable Viking settlement in what Canadian province on April 2nd, 2016?
12. April fool was also linked to the _______ when the weather is unpredictable.
13. Phil Rudd pleaded guilty to a string of crimes in New Zealand in April of 2015. He is the former drummer of which band?
14. On April 1 of 527 AD, which Greek pope was chosen as successor to John VI?
15. The World Wildlife Fund reported that global populations of what endangered species are up about 20 percent over the past six years.
16. The Golden Dawn leaders went on trial in which country in April of 2015?
17. In which country was former leader Mohamed Morsi sent to jail for 20 years in April 2015?
18. On April 1 of 527 AD, which Byzantine emperor named his nephew Justinian I as co-ruler and successor to the throne?
19. On April 8th, what artist canceled their scheduled concert in Greensboro, North Carolina, to protest the state's new controversial "bathroom bill"?
20. In April 1 of which year, Comet 1P/374 E1 (Halley) approaches within 0.0884 AUs of Earth?
21. Uche Chukwumerjie, who died on April 19th, 2015, was a leading political figure in which nation?
22. Caroline Rotich won the marathon in which city in April of 2015?
23. The handwritten lyrics to which famous song sold for $1.2 million in an April 2015 auction?
24. In 1698 an April Fools' Day joke tricked several individuals to go to sea lions being washed at
25. In which country, April Fools' Day is so strongly believed that an anti-Turkish alliance signed on April 1st with Leopold 1 in 1683 had to be backdated to March 31?
26. In which year, a weather broadcast department had announced a tsunami in Pacific Island on April 1, that many people brushed it off as a prank and the big tragedy actually gave a hit?
27. Djoomart Otorbaev resigned as Prime Minister of which nation in April of 2015?
28. What was the name of the massive WW2 carrier that was found in tact in April of 2015?
29. A 2015 study showed that being overweight reduced the risk of what?
30. It’s only this day of the year that the which is allowed to lie and play pranks?
31. In April of 2015, leaks from Sony email hacks revealed a movie version of what TV show was in store?
32. Which rapper announced his intention to run for the US Presidency in 2016?
33. In many countries including France, Switzerland, Belgium, and The Netherlands, April Fool’s Day tradition is known as
34. Air traffic control strikes in which country caused travel chaos around Europe in April of 2015?
35. The electronic way of communication was launched by Google in which year, that everyone brushed it off as a prank after looking at the mind-bending features it offered?
36. The Pulitzer Prize winning novel, All the Light We Cannot See, is set in which conflict?
37. In Scotland, April Fool’s Day is a two-day ritual which is known as
38. Who asked Germany for over 250 billion Euros in compensation for reparations due from the Second World War?
39. In which year Google introduces "Mic Drop," a Gmail feature that enables users to send emails with an animated gif depicting a minion dropping a microphone?
40. What store in Japan made news in April of 2015 by adding a robot receptionist to its staff?
41. In which year the Guardian announces the launch of its own augmented reality device, Guardian Goggles, which will "beam its journalism directly into the wearer's visual field, enabling users to see the world through the Guardian's eyes at all times."?
42. Kim Kardashian made news in April of 2015 by visiting her home nation. Where did she go?
43. An outfit was worn by Scarlett O'Hara in the classic film "Gone with the Wind" sold for how much in an April 2015 auction?
44. What was the name of the new pay as you go wireless internet network announced by Google in April of 2015?
45. In which year the National Republican Senatorial Committee releases a parody web video celebrating President Barack Obama as "truly the greatest president ever" and that he has "kept all his promises."?
46. Danielle Busby gave birth to a record number of baby girls in the US on April 8, 2015. How many?
47. A new type of monkey was discovered, the white-cheeked macaque, in April of 2015 in which country?
48. The BBC runs a video clip of flying penguins as part of a story for its series "Miracles of Evolution." in which year?
49. Which US celebrity announced in April of 2015 that she was losing her sight?
50. The Parliament of what nation announced it would debate a motion to impeach its President Jacob Zuma on April 3rd, 2015?
51. The National Public Radio show "All Things Considered" runs a story about the post offices' new "portable zip codes" program in which year?
52. World taekwondo champion Aaron Cook defected to which country in April of 2015?
53. Which landmark was evacuated in April 2015 over a bomb scare?
54. On what day did the Boston Marathon take place?
55. Which of these was a real day celebrated in April 2015?
56. Which nation's embassy was the target of a high profile attack in Tripoli in April of 2015?
57. In April of 2016, Rihanna (featuring Drake) was at number one on Billboard's Top 100 with what song?
58. On what day did the Stanley Cup playoffs start?
59. On the 19th of April, a man was attacked and killed by a shark. Where did this tragic event occur?
60. Causing some controversy, which pops star wet-kissed, Drake, on stage at the Coachella Festival in April of 2015?
61. What item went on display to the public for the first time in five years in April of 2015?
62. Now in season six, what HBO hit series premieres on April 24, 2016?
63. The April Fools' Day is a two-day event in which country -- when people make fun of each other by sending their friends on phony errands and play pranks?
64. Which horse won the 2015 Grand National at Aintree?
65. If you describe someone or something as a __________, you mean that they seem good or useful, but are really there to help something be harmed or destroyed in the future
66. Which country held elections after the death of President Hugo Chavez?
67. On the 22nd of April 2013, baby Violet-Grace Deveraux was born. Who is her famous mother?
68. Which corporation's rocket landing project failed yet again in April of 2015
69. The Golden State Warriors team set a new NBA record for regular season wins with how many wins for the season?
70. Which basketball player recently announced thathe was gay?
71. On the 26th of April, two Americans swam for fourteen hours after their boat sank. Where were the Americans at the time?
72. The UN appointed which actor as the first global advocate for the elimination of mines?
73. How many people hid in the Trojan horse?
74. Who was the first American Secretary of State to visit Japan's Hiroshima Peace Memorial on April 11th, 2016?
75. Which of these films was released in April 2013?
76. The Pentagon announced that the remains of sailors who sunk on which ship in Pearl Harbor are to be exhumed in April of 2015?
77. In April of 2013, more than 100 people walked away from a plane crash in Bali. Who owned the plane?
78. Eleven coaches of a passenger train derailed killing one person and injuring fifty others. Where did this accident happen?
79. What banking firm agreed to pay $5.06 billion to settle allegations that itsold packages of shoddy mortgages prior to the global financial crisis?
80. The European Union formally charged which company with antitrust issues in April of 2015?
81. Which famous country singer passed away on the 26th of April, 2013?
82. Whom did super model Yvette Prieto marry?
83. The god Apollo is said to have guided the arrow into his vulnerable spot, his heel. Who is this?
84. Number one across the globe, what is the name of the 2015 album released by American pop-punk band "All Time Low"?
85. What army recaptured the western town of Heet, in the Anbar Province, after driving out hundreds of ISIL militants on April 14th, 2016?
86. Where are pranks only played on the morning of April 1st?
87. On April 1st, which company claimed to be selling Iron Man suits?
88. Anti-NATO parties grabbed top spots in which country's general election on April 19, 2015?
89. What singing competition television series concluded after 15 seasons on April 7th, 2016?
90. On the 22nd of April, which country was hit with an earthquake that registered 6.6 on the Richter scale?
91. In 1985 , Sports Illustrated runs a 14-page story by George Plimpton about a Mets pitching phenom named ______________. The reclusive, skinny Finch has a 168-mph fastball
92. New York City April Fools' Day Parade have been issued every year since
93. In the midst of the drought, which company in California used an expired 25-year-old bottled water permit to draw water?
94. Featuring the singles "Thank God for Girls" and "Do You Wanna Get High," what American rock band released the "White Album" on April 1st, 2016?
95. n the month of April, two inmates named Brian Tucker and John King escaped. Where were they being held?
96. Hillary Clinton announced on April 12th, 2015 that she will seek the nomination of which party for the 2016 Presidential election?
97. In 1996 which organization runs a full-page ad in several major newspapers claiming it has purchased the Liberty Bell and is renaming it the "Taco Liberty Bell."?
98. Which British politician's approval ratings plummeted after revelations of his past investments in offshore tax havens?
99. Aaron Hernandez, convicted of murder in April 2015, was a professional in which sport?
100. Walt Disney Pictures released a live-action remake of what movie on April 15th, 2016?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
More Recommended Reading
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
april fools day trivia
april fools trivia
april fools trivia questions and answers
april fools day trivia questions and answers
april fools facts and trivia
april fools day quiz questions
april fool quiz questions
april fools day facts trivia