World holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz in English are here. The holiday season may be stressful. Numerous individuals experience pressure to “make everything perfect” or to rejoice in the same manner as other people. Celebrate in a way that will make you happy if you want to make sure you enjoy the final few weeks of the year. Explore world holiday trivia questions and answers in general knowledge printable quiz. Enjoy world holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz. To make the most of your Christmas season, stay organized to finish your duties, control your stress by taking breaks and engaging in activities you enjoy, and spend time with your loved ones.
Make a task list. Knowing what has to be done and when will help you feel more in control. Make a list early so that you may cross off items that can be done in advance. Despite the fact that it can feel like you have a ton of work to accomplish, take your time. Give each task your undivided attention and finish it one at a time. Set world holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz. Set priorities for what needs to be done, whether it’s reading the book your instructor suggested during the break or catching up on work at the workplace so you can spend time with your family. Some duties, such as sending out unique Christmas cards to everyone on each of your social media accounts or folding your napkins into swans for your holiday meal, may be able to wait or may not even need to be done at all.
Request assistance. Don’t think you have to handle everything by yourself. Ask your family or friends for assistance if you are having trouble finding time to decorate your Christmas tree, clean your house before a party, or acquire money from the bank to fill red envelopes for the Chinese New Year. They’ll probably appreciate helping to spread holiday cheer. Enjoy world holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz. Volunteer throughout the holidays if you have the time. Making cards for soldiers on active duty, donating items to a children’s hospital, singing carols at an aged living facility, or distributing goody packages to the destitute are all possible options. Share World holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz. There are a ton of options, and many of them are free. You will surely feel happy and that you are accomplishing something meaningful if you help others.
Solve world holiday trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable quiz!
World Holiday GK Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Vjosa River flows through Greece and then Albania before draining into which water body?
The Adriatic Sea?
2. Ulla Renvall (coach) from Sweden was awarded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in which year?
3. McDowell Sonoran Preserve is located in which country?
4. Where was sushi first made?
5. When did the Javanese invade the Khmer empire, using 1000 “medium-sized” vessels, which results in Javanese victory?
6. In 1991, which musical was closed at St James Theater NYC after 477 performances?
7. Which chemical has its symbol Cs?
8. An octopus has how many hearts?
9. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 50 composed?
10. In 1992, which President of Georgia, flees the country because of the military coup?
11. Which empire claimed approximately 8.24% of the Earth’s land surface?
12. What have you eaten if you consume a Beaujolais?
Red wine of some kind
13. What is the second biggest province in South Africa?
14. Great Fire of Utrecht, the Netherlands, lasted for 9 days and destroyed much of the city in which year?
15. What year did chemist Norm Larsen create the substance WD40?
16. In 1993, who announced he will leave Rolling Stones?
17. What is aerobiology?
Study of organic particles, including bacteria, fungi, extremely minute insects, pollen grains, and viruses, that are passively carried by air.
18. What is Lupus?
A crater constellation
19. Which chemical has its symbol Xe?
20. Which island in Oceania has an area of 6,428 square miles?
New Caledonia (Grande Terre)
21. In 1993 Jean Mueller discovered which comet?
22. Which of the following sauces—Hoisin, Worcestershire, Mustard, Wasabi—is NOT often vegan?
23. As of Tokyo 2021, which multiple Paralympic gold medalist from Germany has won 22 medals?
24. When was New Guinea is populated by colonists from Asia or Australia?
28,500 years ago
25. What would your speed be in miles per hour if you had to walk one step per second while wearing seven-league boots?
75,600 miles per hour
26. In 1991, which team beat the Seattle SuperSonics at Portland Memorial Coliseum; marking them the 600th consecutive sellout at home?
Portland Trail Blazers
27. What gives birth more frequently than ever these days?
28. Who wrote the popular poem “The Kraken”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
29. Which country in South America has a total land area of 440,831 mi²?
30. When was Black labor imported to the Javanese Medang kingdom from Jenggi (Zanzibar), Pujut (Australia), and Bondan (Papua)?
31. In 1994, “The Government Inspector” opens at which theatre in NYC for 37 performances?
32. What stout beer has the most global sales?
33. What is Mensa?
A crater constellation
34. What is the third smallest province in South Africa in land size?
35. How far can you see with your unaided eye?
2.5 million light-years
36. In 1995, Atlanta Hawks’ which coach passes the legendary Red Auerbach to become the NBA’s all-time winningest coach?
37. What is the maximum lifespan of a horse?
38. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed in Tunis, Tunisia on 2015 Mar 18?
Bardo National Museum attack
39. Most of the exoplanets were discovered by which telescope?
Kepler space telescope
40. How old is the hamlet consisting of huts built of rocks and of mammoth bones found in Dolní Věstonice in Moravia in the Czech Republic?
25,000 years ago
41. 55 Kashmiri civilians are killed in Sopore, Jammu, and Kashmir by Indian Border Security Force units in which year?
42. How far back does the Loch Ness tale go?
43. Which nation consumes the most coffee?
44. What was the name of the 2021 television series in which Adele starred?
An audience with Adele
45. How many hairs, on an average human head, are there, to the nearest thousand?
46. In 1991, “Real Life With Jane Pauley” was premiered on which channel?
47. What was prohibited for one day by the Australian government?
The word “mate”
48. Gerd Schoenfelder, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists is hailed from which nation?
49. What kind of reproduction involves a single parent and produces children that share the parent’s genetic makeup?
50. Dow-Jones hits record 3803.88 in which year?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers