However, how should you utilize that time? Is there a method to enjoy the Christmas season that will raise your brainpower, elevate your mood, increase your productivity, and get you ready for the new year? Yes, it is the solution. Enjoy virtual holiday trivia questions and answers. It also has nothing to do with beginning a new fitness routine, learning how to meditate, or visiting a spa, all of which are excellent things to do. Here’s what you should do if you want to make the maximum most of your holiday break:
Disconnect from the job. Does this imply that you should refrain from checking your work voicemail, emails, or messages over the whole vacation week? Yes, if you can do it without going insane or causing yourself major difficulties when you get back to work. Love these virtual holiday trivia questions and answers However, for entrepreneurs or small business owners, it isn’t always practicable to cut off all communication with the workplace for a week. It could even result in you having a dreadful week off during which you worry nonstop about what is happening while you are unavailable.
So, while you’re on vacation, find a diet that works for you. That can include checking your email the moment you get up and put it away for the remainder of the day. Share virtual holiday trivia general knowledge questions and answers. It may entail checking in and working on pressing assignments for an hour each afternoon. It shouldn’t imply that you’re always available for inquiries regarding your employment.
There are several reasons why that is problematic. One of the greatest is that it conveys to people with whom you collaborate that taking time off from work is not acceptable. Additionally, it robs you of the mental space and tranquility required for creative thought. There’s a reason why individuals frequently have their finest ideas when out fishing or hiking. Explore the following free online virtual holiday GK trivia questions and answers.
Virtual Holiday Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Lyon was burned to ashes in which year?
2. Gan Ying, the emissary of General Ban Chao, perhaps traveled as far as Roman Syria in which century?
late 1st century AD
3. Connie Hansen (athlete) from Denmark was awarded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in which year?
4. Which nation has the longest lifespan?
5. In 1453 which emperor becomes the archduke of Austria?
Emperor Frederik III
6. Who wrote the popular poem “No More”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
7. What is the Crux?
A crater constellation
8. Who is referred to as the Spice Girl Emma Bunton?
9. How long ago did populations at Olorgesailie in Southern Kenya undergo technological improvements in tool making and engage in long-distance trade?
∼320,000 to 305,000 years ago
10. As of Tokyo 2021, which multiple Paralympic gold medalists from the USA have won 55 medals?
11. Which movie, starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, depicts James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s Formula 1 rivalry?
12. When did the Austronesian Lapita people reach Samoa and Tonga?
About 900 BC
13. Which multiple Paralympic gold medalists from Italy has won 26 medals?
14. If you were on the Spanish Steps, where would you be?
15. The first Mass in the New World is celebrated in which year at La Isabela, Hispaniola?
16. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed in Jakarta, Indonesia in 2009 Jul 17?
JW Marriott/Ritz-Carlton hotel bombing
17. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 5 composed?
1765 December The Hague
18. Mozart’s “37th symphony” is actually Michael Haydn’s 25th symphony. True or false?
19. Approximate date of appearance of Homo sapiens (Jebel Irhoud, Morocco) is how long ago?
315,000 years ago
20. Which chemical has its symbol Rh?
21. Whose song “Maggie May” was a hit in the 1970s?
22. What is the name of the 2015 movie about a frontiersman who battled a bear to survive while on a fur-trading mission in the 1820s?
23. What non-living chemical or physical component of the environment, such as the atmosphere and water supplies, has an impact on living things and the health of ecosystems?
24. Which language has a larger native-speaker population, Spanish or English?
25. In 1497, Jews are expelled from Graz in Styria in which country?
26. New Caledonia (Grande Terre) and is controlled by which country?
27. Gatineau Park is located in which country?
28. What is the Greek mythology term for the winged horse?
29. Which empire had the size of 13.71 million square miles?
30. What is the name of the archipelago between mainland Indochina and Australia?
The Malay Archipelago
31. What bodily part does a podiatrist specialize in treating?
32. Russian Empire was at its peak with the occupation of the Earth’s maximum land surface in which year?
33. In the 2007 movie Juno, who played Juno MacGuff with Michael Cera?
Ellen Page/Elliot Page
34. What is the atomic number of Silver?
35. Northern Habsburg Netherlands counties of Artois and Hainault and the city Dowaai sign pro-Spanish and pro-Roman Catholic Union of Arras (Unie van Atrecht) in which year?
36. What is the most popular last name in the US?
37. Which province in South Africa has a land area of 18,178 km²?
38. When was the furthest extent of the Austronesian expansion into Polynesia for the next 1,600 years?
About 900 BC
39. Who has the most followers on Instagram?
40. What city in Argentina is the capital?
41. Which continent has a total geographical area of 6,846,692 mi²?
42. Nebula was portrayed by which former Doctor Who actress in “Avengers: Infinity War”?
43. What animal is the black mamba?
44. The human body contains how many bones?
45. In 1649, the English Rump Parliament votes to put whom on trial for treason and other “high crimes”?
46. What illness is frequently spread on pirate ships?
47. In the movie 912 Weeks, who American actor co-starred with Kim Bassinger?
48. What do you name the breathing apparatus used by fish?
49. What is pyrophobia, the fear of?
50. What is any eukaryotic, photosynthetic member of the varied polyphyletic group, most of which are aquatic in nature?
alga, (pl.) algae
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
Leave a Reply