Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from all holiday trivia questions and answers printable quizzes. It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let us know all of the events of festivity, thereby all holiday trivia questions and answers are just an endeavor to try a little. Have fun with more printable holiday trivia and general knowledge with answers. You can decide to make memories like this. Even if it’s just for one day or even half a day of your vacation, make a plan to do something unique and thoroughly enjoyable. For a very long time to come, you’ll benefit from it.
Let’s solve all holiday trivia questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes. Make an impression on people. Preparing for a trip and remembering it afterward are two of its main advantages. Explore holiday trivia questions with answers. All of us have vivid memories of memorable trips we’ve taken, and we do so frequently. We like it every time we do it. I still grin when I think of a walk my French aunt and I did across the Southwest more than 20 years ago.
Invest time with your family, friends, or neighborhood. Because you get to spend time with them and offer them your undivided attention, another advantage of taking a vacation is that it helps you build stronger bonds with your spouse, friends, or family. Discuss holiday trivia questions with answers.
That benefits both them and you because a lot of scientific evidence suggests that our happiness and health are positively correlated with our social and communal connections. Every day of the year is essential, but the Christmas season is especially crucial. Therefore, avoid spending the holidays alone. Find a community event to volunteer at or attend if there isn’t a fun family or friend gathering to attend. Solve the following holiday trivia questions with answers!
Holiday Printable Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
1. In the 15th century, who built the precursor to the motorized tank, armored wagons equipped with cannons?
2. The first military victory of Frederick II’s (king of Prussia) reign was in which battle on April 1741?
Battle of Mollwitz
3. Which Greek emperor came to the throne in 454 B.C.?
4. In which year, United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta?
5. In 1781, which Holy Roman Emperor in Austria issues the Serfdom Patent of 1781, to abolish serfdom throughout the Habsburg lands?
6. For two points, if all of the states of America were placed in alphabetical order, what would be first and last?
First: Alabama. Last: Wyoming
7. What is a hall of fame that was established by the International Paralympic Committee?
Visa Paralympic Hall of Fame
8. Which Roman emperor ended the rule in 41 C.E.?
9. What is Leo Leo?
A crater constellation
10. What is the name of the person who does the voiceovers on Love Island?
11. The Great Fire of Southwark London took place in which year?
12. In 1968, The Beatles’ which album goes #1 & stays #1 for 8 weeks?
“Magical Mystery Tour”
13. What kind of tree grows the tallest?
14. Challenger moves to Vehicle Assembly Building at Kennedy Space Center (Florida) for mating of STS 41 B mission in which year?
15. Who wrote the popular poem “All Things Will Die”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
16. Michael Edgson (Canada) is one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists in which sports?
17. In 1968, who performs 1st US adult cardiac transplant operation?
Dr. N E Shumway
18. Where are the home games held for the Tampa Bay Rays of American baseball?
19. What was the incident of an Australian died/being killed at Zeebrugge, Belgium on 1987 Mar 6?
Herald of Free Enterprise disaster
20. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 19 composed?
21. “Wheel Of Fortune” was debuted on NBC-TV in which year?
22. When was the Battle of the Masts between the Byzantine Empire and the Rashidun Caliphate took place?
23. False or True Is The Netherlands’ area of Holland?
24. How old is the Last Glacial Maximum (peak at 26,500 years ago)?
31,000–16,000 years ago
25. What was the name of Britney Spears’ first single?
Baby One More Time
26. When was the Gravettian period started in Europe?
28,000–20,000 years ago
27. Which sport sees competition for the Waterloo Cup, first held in 1907?
Crown Green Bowls
28. Surveyor 7 (last of series) was launched by the US for soft-landing on the Moon in which year?
29. Which chemical has its atomic number 50?
30. South Island is controlled by which country?
31. What five great lakes are there?
Huron, Erie, Superior, Michigan, Huron, and Ontario
32. The “molecular currency” of intracellular energy transmission, it is present in all living things and is frequently referred to as such. False or True?
33. Miami Dolphins beat Pittsburgh Steelers, 45-28 in AFC Championship, Miami Orange Bowl in which year?
34. Pedra Branca State Park is located in which city in Brazil?
Rio de Janeiro
35. In 2001, who was named the “Sports Personality of the Year” by the BBC?
36. Which province occupies 6.3% of the total area of South Africa?
37. Which supermodel was born in Streatham, London?
38. Which province in South Africa covers nearly one-third of the country’s land area?
39. When did Austronesians (Javanese and Malay people) reach Ghana in West Africa?
40. Which country in South America has a total land area of 3,287,956 mi²?
41. Which empire claimed approximately 8.53% of the Earth’s land surface?
Second French colonial empire
42. In 1991, who swims the female world record 50m butterfly (27.30 sec)?
43. How many capital cities in Europe do the Danube pass through?
44. In what country were the 1930 Commonwealth Games held?
45. What is the chemical symbol of Antimony?
46. What is the formula of arcanite?
47. How many sides does a heptadecagon have?
48. What is the method through which people employ plant and animal breeding to regulate growth in a certain way?
Selective breeding, often known as artificial selection
49. How many people play water polo on a team?
50. In 1616, the first recorded mechanical ropeway (a bicable passenger ropeway) was designed by whom?
Croatian Fausto Veranzio
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers