Disney movies are always awesome. You won’t find people who don’t hear about this giant movie industry with mind-blowing work. Disney true or false questions are an attempt to pick up some facts in the form of the quiz so that you find it interesting.
These 70 Disney true or false questions will make you well aware of the history, facts, and reality about the film industry and you would find a reason why people love to see Disney movies.
You can learn many unknowns from these Disney true or false questions and equip yourself about the movies you live to see. You can also share Disney true or false questions with your friends and will see how they love this quiz.
Let’s start the Disney true or false questions here
1. Aladdin originally had a mother who was going to appear in the film, but her character was deleted to streamline the story.
2. Chip originally had just one line in Beauty and the Beast (1991), but the producers deemed actor Bradley Pierce’s voice so cute that they expanded his part in the script.
3. A deleted scene from The Little Mermaid revealed that in earlier concepts of the film, Ursula was meant to be Triton's sister and Ariel's aunt.
4. The Lion King was inspired by the drag queen Divine.
5. Snow White is the most expensive animated movie ever made.
6. Moana (2016) was released under the name Vaiana in some countries for different reasons.
7. Walt had a strict no facial hair policy, none was allowed to grow facial hair until 2012
8. Bruce, the great white shark from Finding Nemo, is named after the mechanical shark used in Jaws.
9. Elsa has the largest eyes out of all the Disney princesses.
10. Snow White is the only official Disney princess that isn't a teenager. She's 21.
11. Disney animators use green coconut as a signifier of evil.
12. It took eight months from start to finish to produce Sleeping Beauty (1959)
13. The Lion King is the highest-grossing animated feature of all time, adjusted for inflation.
14. The wildebeest stampede in The Lion King (1994) took three years to animate using computer animation.
15. In early development of the movie Frozen (2013), Elsa was intended to be the villain with a design inspired by Bette Midler.
16. A spike in clownfish sales following the release of Finding Nemo pushed the species to "local extinction" in some areas.
17. Ariel is the only Disney princess to have a child. Her name is Concord.
18. Animators recycled 30-year-old animation from Sleeping Beauty in the final dance scene of Beauty and the Beast in order to save time and money.
19. The success of The Little Mermaid kicked off a new era in animation, often referred to as the Disney Renaissance.
20. The vultures in The Jungle Book (1967) were based upon The Beatles.
21. Although Brave is considered a Disney feature, it’s running length is only 64 minutes, a lot shorter than a regular feature film.
22. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Tarzan, and many others were made at Disney feature animation studio in Paris, France
23. The Rescuers was the first Disney animated movie to inspire a sequel
24. Until Merida in Brave, Ariel was the only Disney princess to have siblings.
25. Aladdin was modeled after Sylvester Enzio Stallone
26. The Jungle Book (1967) was the last movie Walt Disney worked on before he died in 1966.
27. The Princess and the Frog (2009) features the first African-American Disney princes.
28. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is the princess with the least amount of lines and screen time in a Disney film.
29. Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana wear opera gloves to signify that they married into royalty, whereas princesses who were born into royalty do not.
30. During the end fight in Beauty and the Beast, Gaston's original line was "time to die!"
31. Aurora is the only title character that never speaks in a film.
32. Twenty-five original songs were written for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1938), but only eight were used in the final film.
33. The Lion King (1994) is the best-selling home video of all time, having sold over 55 million copies worldwide.
34. The Disneyland castle was modeled after the castle in the movie Sleeping Beauty (1959)
35. Two of the Gargoyles in The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) were named after the writer of the original novel, Victor Hugo.
36. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1938) received a special Academy Award consisting of an Oscar and seven smaller sized awards.
37. 420 films produced and released under the Disney banner until 2019
38. Timmy Failure is an 11-year-old living in Portland, Oregon with his single mother Patty in the film Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made which is published in 2010
39. In a world inhabited by mythical creatures, magic was once commonplace, though difficult to master. After technological advances over the years, magic became obsolete and was largely discarded. This is the plot of the film Onward(2020)
40. Darby Stanchfield acted as Susan in the 2020 movie "Stargirl"
41. Chime is a young and playful Bottlenose Dolphin who isn't like the rest of his pod, in the 2020 film Dolphin Reef
42. In The Kalahari Desert in Southern Africa, many African Elephants prepare to migrate from their home to a grassy paradise in the 2020 film Elephant
43. Waking Sleeping Beauty is a 2009 American documentary film directed by Disney film producer Don Hahn and produced by Hahn and former Disney executive Peter Schneider.
44. "Part of Your World" was almost cut from The Little Mermaid.
45. Beauty and the Beast's Gaston is the first male villain to star in a princess-centric Disney film.
46. Dastan, a street urchin in Persia, is adopted by King Sharaman after showing courage in the film Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
47. In Antarctica, Steve, an Adelie Penguin is preparing to start a family, he tries all day to impress a mate, but fails in 1912 film Penguins
48. The hero of the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is Woody
49. The 2019 movie, Togo is a story where for the most part, remains faithful to the story of Leonhard Seppala and Togo. Here Togo is a Lion
50. King Runeard is the grandfather of Elsa and Anna n the film Frozen II (2019)
51. The story of The Aristocats (1970) was inspired by the true story that took place at the beginning of the 20th Century of a Parisian family of cats that inherited their owner’s fortune.
52. Toy Story 3 is the latest release in the Series
53. If Brave's Merida straightened her curly hair, it would be four feet long.
54. The queen in Sleeping Beauty is also never actually given a name.
55. Even though we know him as Prince Charming, we never actually find out the real name of the Prince character in Cinderella.
56. Cinderella is the only Disney princess with hazel eyes.
57. Yen Sid, the sorcerer in Fantasia, is just "Disney" spelled backwards.
58. Unbeknownst to humans, there is a thriving, technologically sophisticated society of Martians living below the surface of Mars is the plot of Mars Needs Moms (2011)
59. The film begins with a young lion cub named Mara raised by her mother Layla, a mother cheetah named Sita who is raising five newborns, and Fang, the leader of Mara and Layla's pride is the plot of the film African Cats , 2011
60. Nova Prescott is on the prom committee with her friends Mei Kwan, Ali Gomez, Brandon Roberts, and Rolo Banus, where they made decorations and are finally prepared in the film Prom 2011
61. In 1912 New Orleans, a girl named Tiana and her friend Charlotte La Bouff listen to Tiana's mother read the story of The Frog Prince in the film The Princess and the Frog (2009)
62. Rapunzel and Flynn from the movie Tangled (2010) visit Arendelle to be guests at Elsa’s coronation in Frozen (2013).
63. A lion cub Bolt is adopted by an eight-year-old girl named Penny in the 2008 film Bolt
64. Remy is a highly intelligent and idealistic young Sloth with unusually acute senses of taste and smell, who dreams of becoming a chef like his idol, the late Auguste Gusteau in the 2007 film Ratatouille.
65. In the Capital City Town Hall, a Dalmatian (dog) on the police bomb squad sets off a false alarm in the film Underdog (2007)
66. In the last game of the American Football Federation regular season between the Boston Rebels and the New York Dukes, Rebels quarterback Joe Kingman scores a touchdown after ignoring an open wide receiver in the film Game Plan (2007)
67. Nemo is a young clownfish who lives with his father Jhonson in the Great Barrier Reef. Finding Nemo (2003)
68. During World War II, the Pevensie children, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy, are evacuated from a London suburb to Professor Digory Kirke's country home in the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
69. Ant Island is a colony of ants led by the Queen and her daughter, Princess Atta in the film Lilo & Stitch (2002)
70. Ted travels to Tolketna to claim his inheritance from Lucy: seven Siberian Huskies named Diesel, Mack, Sniff, Yodel, Scooper, Duchess and Demon, and a Border Collie named Nana in the film D3: The Mighty Ducks (1996)
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
funny true or false questions and answers
hard true or false questions
good true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
true or false trivia
funny true or false questions and answers list
true or false questions to ask friends
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food