Having sufficient General knowledge is common sense, general trivia questions multiple choice must be helpful to increase general knowledge.
General trivia questions multiple choice can be solved in any situation and with any size of the community. Test your spirit and share these general trivia questions multiple choice with your friends and classmates.
General trivia questions multiple choice can be used in exam or quiz of any kind, as well as any competitive exam, and selection.
Let’s solve these general trivia questions multiple choice
1. Lebanon is a country, there is also a city named Lebanon in
2. Davis Strait is situated between
3. In 1628 William Harvey explained the __________ in Exercitatio Anatomica de Motu Cordis et Sanguinis in Animalibus
4. FFC stands for
5. antidisestablishmentarianism meaning
6. Lingchi (Slow Slicing) was a brutal method of execution in the tenth century used in _______ in which the victim would suffer a multitude of cuts before eventually dying of blood loss.
7. Who is called of the "father of modern surgery"?
8. Marie Curie is the only one woman who has been honored twice, with the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics and the 1911 Nobel Prize in
9. What is a common fact of these four US presidents: Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama?
10. Paris is a the capital of France, as well as a city in
11. People from Glasgow are known as
12. Who was Anwar Sadat who won Nobel Prize in the year 1978?
13. Fear of paper is called
14. Sir Richard Francis Burton KCMG FRGS, an African explorer translated
15. Yasser Arafat, 1st President of the Palestinian National Authority won Nobel prize in
16. Rene Laennec invented the stethoscope in
17. America and Asia is separated by
18. Who discovers the existence of different human blood types in 1901?
19. On the border of which two countries is the Victoria Falls?
20. What is called an electrophysiological monitoring method to record electrical activity of the brain?
21. Who discovered insulin in 1923
22. German chemist Paul Ehrlich coined the term
23. Which British general was killed at Khartoum in 1885?
24. Which country mainly makes up the Horn of Africa?
25. In which country are the ruins of ancient Carthage?
26. In which country does the White Nile leave Lake Victoria?
27. What Civil War general is alleged to have sucked on lemons before going into a battle?
28. Who was the first official casualty of the American Civil War?
29. On the border of which two countries is the Iguazu falls?
30. Union Jack, or Union Flag is the national flag of
31. The flag of Libya is a plain rectangle of which symbol in the center?
32. Zinc Sulphate is called
33. As little as 25% of the original liver mass can regenerate back to its full size.
34. Who discovered the most of the Planet, double stars and nebulae in our universe?
35. Low tides and high tides are caused by
36. The word __________ is from the PIE root "bhlo-", which means "that which bursts out." This root is also related to "bloma," (flower), which also "blossoms" outward.
37. The space between the eyebrows is called the
38. A lozenge-shaped space at the back of the knee joint is called
39. It would take a someone typing 60 words per minute, eight hours a day, around 50 years to type the human genome.
40. The vertical groove on the median line of the upper lip is called
41. What is the only that doesn’t appear on the periodic table?
42. When did the first Afghan war happen?
43. Golf player Tiger Woods belongs to which country?
44. Exposure to sunlight helps a person to improve his health because
45. When did the World Trade Organization come into existence?
46. What is the other name of armpit?
47. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
48. Which of the following national parks is not listed in a UNESCO World Heritage site?
49. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry