Trivia is considered to be unimportant information or details that are not important or useful, but rather fun. These two people chatted with Trivia about their favorite type of fast food Spanish multiple choice MCQ trivia questions answer general knowledge interesting facts. Spanish trivia questions for Language Learning. Children practice Spanish skills because they ask common sense questions and answer many translated example sentences containing “Trivia Night” – a Spanish-English dictionary and a search engine for Spanish translations.
Our Spanish trivia questions are live! Come, answer the questions of Spain’s history in the competition and questions from participants from Massillon to Mickey!
Spain is a country in the far southwest of Europe. It shares around 85 percent of the Iberian Peninsula with its smaller neighbor Portugal. Spain is a legendary country with stone castles, snowcapped mountains, massive monuments, and sophisticated cities, all of which have contributed to its popularity as a tourist destination Spanish multiple choice MCQ trivia questions answer general knowledge interesting facts. Geographically and culturally, the country is varied. The Meseta, a large central plateau half a mile above sea level, is its beating heart. Much of the territory has traditionally been used for cattle ranching and grain cultivation; it was in this rural environment that Miguel de Cervantes’ Don Quixote tipped his hat at the tall windmills that still dot the landscape in many spots.
Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions Answers MCQ General Knowledge
1. Where is the most passionate celebration of the April Fair?
2. What is considered to eat as the Bad Luck on the eve of the New Year?
3. What to Spaniards have on New Years Eve right at midnight?
4. Which Spanish painter dedicated himself to the Surrealist trend?
5. What year were the Olympic Games held in Barcelona?
6. Who is the only Spanish actor to have won an Oscar?
7. Who was the dictator who ruled Spain for 40 years?
8. What colors are on the Spanish flag?
9. Which places have the most famous Carnival celebrations?
10. What do Spaniards call a "siesta"?
11. Which figure is more famous in Spanish history?
12. What is unusual about the Spanish National Anthem ( La Marcha Real) ?
13. What has been the most popular Spanish boys name since the year 2000?
14. What date is Three Kings (Día de Los Reyes Magos) celebrated?
15. How many autonomous communities are there in Spain?
16. Where is the Sagrada Família?
17. What is the official language of Spain?
18. What currency was used in Spain before the Euro?
19. What is flamenco?
20. What is the Capital of Spain?
21. Spain, country is located in extreme __________ Europe.
22. Spain occupies about what percent of the Iberian Peninsula, which it shares with its smaller neighbour Portugal?
23. Who is the current Head Of State: King of Spain?
24. What is the name of Spain's heartland called, a broad central plateau half a mile above sea level?
25. Who were the first humans in Spain?
26. When did humans first arrive in Spain?
27. La Sagrada Familia, Basilica in Spain is located in which city?
28. What is Cádiz in Spain?
29. Paella is a rice dish originally from which city?
30. What is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of Buñol, Spain?
It all started with the first sob and kiss.” Even the Vandals, Huns, and Visigoths who stormed through Spain after the fall of Rome are commemorated in words and monuments, prompting Garca Lorca to observe, “The dead in Spain are more alive than the dead in any other country in the world.”
Ships under the leadership of Christopher Columbus arrived in America in 1492, the year the last of the Moorish kings were driven from Spain. For the next 300 years, Spanish explorers and conquerors crisscrossed the globe, claiming vast swaths of land for the Spanish crown, which was ruled by a series of Castilian, Aragonese, Habsburg, and Bourbon kings. For years, Spain was possibly the richest and certainly the most remote country on the planet.
Spain was all but forgotten in world affairs during the 18th and 19th centuries, save for the three years when the ideologically charged Spanish Civil War (1936–39) thrust the country into the spotlight, only to become increasingly insular and withdrawn during dictator Francisco Franco’s four decades in power, Spanish multiple choice MCQ trivia questions answer general knowledge interesting facts. Following Franco’s death in 1975, the crown was reclaimed by a Bourbon king, Juan Carlos, who created a constitutional monarchy. Since then, a series of elected administrations have controlled the country, some socialist, others conservative, but all committed to democracy.
To the west, Spain is surrounded by Portugal; to the northeast, it is bordered by France, from which it is divided by the tiny principality of Andorra and the Pyrenees Mountains’ enormous wall. Spain’s sole other land border is with Gibraltar, an enclave that was part of Spain until 1713 when it was given to Great Britain in the Treaty of Utrecht, which ended the War of Spanish Succession. The Mediterranean Sea to the east and southeast, the Atlantic Ocean to the northwest and southwest, and the Bay of Biscay (an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean) to the north all border the nation. The Canary Islands (Canarias) are located in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Spain.
spanish history quiz
spanish food quiz questions
spanish quiz questions and answers
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts