Hard is easy when you solve them, need to use your attention and use time productively, and if you have these hard trivia questions with answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These hard trivia questions with answers quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are in a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these hard trivia questions with answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve these hard trivia questions with answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
Hard trivia questions with answers
1. Your skin is an organ. T/F?
2. What company has the motto ” Every kiss begins with Kay”?
3. Who has a famous speech “For the League of Nations”?
Thomas Woodrow Wilson
4. What is Pogonophobia?
Fear of beards
5. What is the common name of Sodium Carbonate?
6. Who is a puddler?
A worker in wrought iron
7. Who created the Barcelona 1992 Olympic mascot?
8. A square inch of skin consists of how many nerve cells?
9. What is the smallest mountain in Europe?
10. London, England is situated at the bank of which river?
11. Iconic world landmark The Golden Temple is situated in which place in India?
12. Which screenwriter has received the most Oscar nominations?
13. Where is the Sunj beach located?
14. Ann Franklin in 1792 was the first woman to do what?
Newspaper Editor in Newport USA
15. Who is the national poet in Syria?
16. March April and May are the only months that have what Anagrams?
Charm Ripal Yam
17. Humans shed about how many particles of skin every hour – about 1.5 pounds a year?
18. There is a place called “Cando” in which US state?
19. Which is called the – City of the Sun
20. What has 32 panels and 642 stitches?
A football (soccer)
21. What is the name of Barcelona 1992 Olympic mascot?
22. Which word literally meaning sweet paste is a breakfast item?
23. What job would regularly use kerfs?
Carpenter – first cut to guide saw
24. Which country has the highest Alps?
Mont Blanc spans the French–Italian border
25. Thomas Sullivan in New York in 1908 introduced what?
The Tea Bag
26. By 70 years of age, an average person will have lost how much of skin?
27. The filbert is an alternative name for which nut?
28. Which is called– The Lion City
29. Superstition if a woman sees a robin Valentines day marry who?
30. Where is the Pinarello beach located?
31. The Chinese apple is another name for what fruit?
32. Madrid, Spain is situated at the bank of which river?
33. Cardinal, Barlinka and Napoleon are varieties of what?
34. What is Porphyrophobia?
Fear of the color purple
35. Massachusetts in April the law states that dogs will have what?
Rear Legs Tied
36. Humans shed and regrow outer skin cells about how many days?
Every 27 days
37. The Russians used what to cure piles?
38. There is a place called “Carefree” in which US state?
39. What kind of wood is used on Rolls Royce dashboards?
40. If you have Acute hasopharyngitis what’s wrong?
You got a cold
41. Iconic world landmark Borobudur Temple is situated in which place in Indonesia?
42. What is Daffy Duck’s middle name?
43. Your skin is the largest organ in your body; if an adult male’s skin were to be stretched out, it would cover what area?
20 square feet
44. In what country do they answer the phone by saying?
I’m listening Russia
45. Where is the Ramla beach located?
46. There are over 800 brands of what for sale in the USA?
47. Who is a porter?
A doorkeeper or gatekeeper
48. What are the 4 major mountain ranges in the world?
List of Major Mountain Ranges of the World
The Alps Mountain Range.
The Atlas Mountains Range.
The Andes Mountain Range.
The Rockies Mountain Range.
49. In ancient Rome by law prostitutes had to do what?
Dye blond or wear blond wig
50. In downtown Lima Peru there is a brass statue of who?
Winnie the Pooh
51. Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own –
52. Seattle Rome Edinburgh Sheffield what links them?
Built on seven hills
53. Iconic world landmark Taj Mahal is situated in which place in India?
54. In the New Testament publicans had what job?
55. What is the motto of De Beers?
Diamonds are forever
56. What country has the greatest altitude difference in the world?
57. What is a common link among Nguyễn Du, Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Hàn Mặc Tử?
National poet in Vietnam
58. 43% of women want to try sadomasochism after smelling what?
59. How many bacteria call every inch of your skin home?
About 32 million
60. The word vinegar come from French meaning what?
61. 15% of American males are what – so are bulls?
62. There is a place called “Celebration” in which US state?
63. Harold Edgerton has taken all the worlds photos of what?
US nuclear bomb explosions
64. What company has the motto “I ??NY”?
Empire State Development Services
65. US school buses are Chrome Yellow but they used to be what?
66. Which is called– Red City; La Dotta, La Rossa, La Grassa (the educated, the red, the fat)
67. Name the first mailman in Philadelphia?
68. Human skin cells multiply every second to replace the worn ones. T/F?
69. Which mountain has the highest fatality rate?
70. In Massachusetts it is illegal to deliver what on Sundays?
Diapers – Nappies
71. Who captured the first confederate flag in the US civil war?
George Armstrong Custer
72. Wayne Rooney scored his Premier League first goal against which team?
73. Which US city was once named Porkopolis?
74. Ottawa, Canada is situated at the bank of which river?
75. 90% of New York cabbies are what?
76. Gerald Rudolph Ford has a famous speech titled what?
Pardoning Richard M. Nixon
77. Human skin contains how many of nerves?
78. Which is the fourth highest mountain in the world?
Lhotse (China & Nepal)
79. Who said “More people would be alive if we had a death penalty”?
80. Mary Leta Dorothy Slaton became famous as who?
81. Who was manager of Manchester City when they won their first Premier League title?
82. People with dark color skin wrinkle later than people having light color skins. T/F?
83. If you had aprosexia what would be impaired or reduced?
Ability to study
84. What states have no mountains?
85. A puggle is a baby what?
86. Bourbon Miss restaurant by law what must be served with water?
One Small onion per glass
87. Every square inch of skin on the human body has about how many bacteria on it, fortunately, the vast majority of them are harmless?
88. Over the course of your lifetime, you’ll shed about what of skin?
89. What company has the motto “Pure Michigan”?
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
90. After how many years the constricution of Cologne Cathedral resumed?
In 1842, King Friedrich Wilhelm IV laid the foundation stone for the resumption of Cologne Cathedral construction, in 1880 it was accomplished.
91. What is Pteridophobia?
Fear of ferns
92. Who is the national poet in Sri Lanka?
93. Which year was the Premier League founded?
94. One square inch of human skin contains how many sweat glands?
95. Which is the largest area covered by mountains?
The largest mountainous coverage is found in Eurasia, where 33% of the area is covered by mountains. This is followed by North America (24%), South America (19%), and Africa (14%).
96. What is the common name of Deuterium Oxide?
97. Who holds the record for most consecutive Premier League appearances (310)?
98. Who has a famous speech “The Perils of Indifference”?
Eliezer (Elie) Wiesel
99. Who is a plumber?
Originally, one who installed lead roofing or set lead frames for windows
100. What pigment present in the skin is responsible for the color of the skin in a person?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries