Weird general knowledge questions random trivia in English answers quizzes online free quiz tests printable is full of handy facts and useful information. Learning weird general knowledge questions has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience. Random trivia weird general knowledge questions answers printable is appropriate for all who love to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
Weird general knowledge questions answers GK are good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the weird general knowledge questions trivia are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape.
Let’s solve these weird general knowledge questions printable in English now for learning with fun.
Weird general knowledge questions
1. Punitio Malorum is a famous artwork painted by whom in 1617?
2. Who was the director of the 2009 film Battle Under Orion?
3. On what date the 2nd ceremony of the Academy Award for Best Picture took place?
April 3, 1930
4. Who was with Napoleon Bonaparte as Commender in the Siege of Toulon battle?
Jean François Carteaux, Jacques Francois Dugommier
5. Chengde Horn Down goat breed is originated from which country?
6. Who is Leo Watson?
7. What relates Apollo with NASA?
8. Mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, artichokes, cooked ham, olives, and oil are ingredients of which Italian pizza?
9. Battle of Aclea took place in which year during Viking invasions of England?
10. Which Central American country has a name that translates to English as “The Saviour”?
11. We know what lasagne is – what is a lassagnum it’s named from?
A Cooking Pot
12. What is Almaas you can eat?
Mango cultivar (Pakistan)
13. What is Bucatini?
14. Name some Citrus fruits
Pomelo, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange
15. Who sings the pop song “Love Is On My Side”?
The Black Mamba
16. The Caribbean Sea makes a part of the geographic boundary of which continent?
17. What is Barbacoa?
Caribean meat dish
18. What is Azoychka?
19. What is Acacia applanata?
20. Fort Knox is located in which US state?
21. In Tennessee it is illegal to drive if you are what?
22. On My Way is the featured song in which 2021 Sci-fi film?
The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
23. What was Ironclad in 1942?
Allied landings on Madagascar
24. What is Arroz con gandules?
25. Who sings “Modern Girl”?
26. Central Market is an American gourmet grocery store chain owned by whom H-E-B Grocery Company in which city?
San Antonio, Texas
27. What is L’Orfeo?
Opera by Claudio Monteverdi
28. Wisden is a cricket reference book published annually in which country?
The United Kingdom
29. Which Tirthankara in the Jain religion has his symbol Monkey?
30. Who wrote the hit novel Normal People, which has recently been adapted into a series for BBC Three?
31. The Quay Co-op is located in which city in Ireland?
32. What is Dalcha?
Goat curry dish
33. Dancing Deer Baking Co. is a bakery in which city?
34. What is a logogram – a $ sign is one?
Sign representing a complete word
35. Who wrote the popular novel Mr. Britling Sees It Through in 1916?
H. G. Wells
36. Smithfield Market is a meat market that was originally a live cattle market in which city?
37. White tea was originated in which country?
38. What is Benguet?
Coffea canephora, coffee
39. Bonda is a snack food in which country?
40. Sometimes called the eighth wonder of the world, in which country is Milford Sound?
41. Central de Abasto is a wholesale market in which country?
42. Bibendum is whose real name Michelin?
43. What is the fourth-largest airline in Europe?
International Airlines Group
44. What is the Lubelski?
Poland invaded by Nazi Germany in 1939 WW II
45. Who wrote the popular novel, Eight Hundred Leagues, on the Amazon in 1881?
46. How many boroughs are there in London?
47. Which US state has about 400 varieties of mangoes and is one of the largest depositories of mango plant cultures in the world?
48. Bushells is a company that produces tea and coffee from which country?
49. What is UWW?
United World Wrestling
50. Which four countries does Slovenia share borders with?
Italy, Austria, Croatia, and Hungary
51. Eugenio Monti was a bobsledder and alpine skier from which country?
52. What was a suit of armor that Rostam wore in wars described in the Persian epic Shahnameh?
53. What is the rank of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2020?
54. Nine inches in the nautical measure is called what?
55. What is the date of birth of Thai rapper Lalisa Manoban Lisa?
March 27, 1997
56. The Liga MX, is the top professional football division in which country?
57. What is Madison?
North American Rice cultivars
58. How many “distichs” or couplets are there in The Shahnameh or Shahnama by the Persian poet Ferdowsi?
59. What is the largest airline in the world based on scheduled passenger miles flown (per year), and fleet size?
60. In which city do the football teams Boca Juniors and River Plate play?
61. SonAir is owned by which country?
62. What is Pavlova in Australia?
63. Where would you find the phrase Annuit Coeptis Dollar Bill?
God favored our undertakings
64. If you suffered from pyrexia what have you got?
65. Which English football club was previously known as both ‘Excelsior’ and ‘New Brompton’?
66. Who was Paul Ableman (1927–2006)?
67. Bryan St. Pere, American drummer (Hum) died at what age on 1 July 2021?
68. What is a Melee weapon?
any handheld weapon used in hand-to-hand combat
69. What is Faggot?
a dish in the United Kingdom of minced pork liver and heart, wrapped in bacon, with onion and breadcrumbs
70. Abertawe is the Welsh name for which city?
71. Ann Demeulemeester is a clothing brand in which country?
72. What is Deer Horn Knives (Chinese)?
73. Name an expensive street (or neighborhood) in Hong Kong.
74. In Arizona you can have no more than two what in a house?
Dildos – any more and it’s a brothel
75. Which English midfielder’s injury record earned him the nickname ‘Sick Note’.
76. In Florida what is banned in public places after 69m?
77. Who used the Mameluke sword?
18th to 19th century Egyptian
78. Who casts Dt. Kate Beckett in American crime-comedy-drama television series Castle?
79. During US recessions which group has the most unemployment?
Automobile assembly workers
80. Mount Kilimanjaro is in which African country?
81. What is Diksha?
A Hindu ritual
82. Martha Rhodes founded Four Way Books in which year?
83. What was the first product sold in aerosol sprays?
84. What is Aurantiaca-Alba?
Gourd or squashe
85. Which Liverpool defender won the PFA Player of the Year award in 2018-19?
Virgil van Dijk
86. How many state parties have no properties inscribed on the World Heritage?
87. What is Bird’s Eye that we can eat?
88. Abigail Van Buren was the pen name for which author?
Pauline Phillips and then, Jeanne Phillips
89. What is Conventional guided Anti-ballistic?
90. In what London borough is Heathrow Airport?
91. Eris is an orbital launch system for which country?
92. What is Audemars Piguet?
Swiss watch brand
93. Silent night the Christmas carol was first played on what?
94. Which American novelist wrote Leah Mordecai?
Belle Kendrick Abbott (1842–1893)
95. The Hawthorns is home to which English football club?
West Bromwich Albion
96. What is Burro percherón?
97. Baklouti capsicum is originated in which country?
98. In Cheyenne Wyoming what is illegal on Wednesday?
Taking a Shower
99. What is Bopis?
100. In what English county will you find the towns of Basildon, Clacton, and Harlow?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries